"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

she had her house foreclosed just recently, and she bannged half the guys in college.

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

WOW it's just one talking point after another with you isn't it??

First it was the "she was in highschool and I am sure we all have stories from highschool" talking point and now you come with the "She has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans". Do you have anything to offer that hasn't come straight from her mouth?? LOL
Do YOU have anything to offer regarding Coons?

You know, THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. Lil' things like how he's going to FIX what the dem's have thoroughly fucked up......You know, lil' things like REAL ISSUES?

O'Donnel has clearly laid it out:

Fighting to reduce the size of government.

Doing away with wasteful spending.

Doing away with the fiasco of a healthcare bill. She was against it from the beginning.

Fighting the cap and tax BS......Castles major downfall.

Fighting doing away with the tax cuts.....She understands it will be a job killer.

And on and on and on.

So, lay out what Coons is going to do about the issues.

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.
All politicians tap something to perpetuate themselves as candidates, WTF?

Has O'Donnell been charged with any crime? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.
No, she hasn't...And the BS about her "not paying her taxes" is just that, pure BS. She has the letter from the IRS that fully proves they made a clerical error.

But hey, let these idiot dem's smear her until the cows come home. People aren't buying this BS anymore....It's about the issues. It's about what she will do if elected......Funny how the bearded marxist will only agree to debates with her in his own safe territory. Like Obama, he's going to refuse to open himself up to the tough questions.......He no doubt saw Obama being made a complete fool of the other day by one of his own supporters. Every dem candidiate no doubt felt a chill run up there spine when they saw that people are genuinelly pissed off at this president, administration, and dem's in general. And right fully so. They've pissed this great country down the toilet......Counting O'donnell out is a fools game. She was just as far behind Castle as she is now, and she came back and whooped his ass.

So coons wrote an article a long time ago entitled "the making of a bearded marxist" when he was 21 and you think it's ok to bring that up but o'donnel admits to "dabbling in witchcraft" and you attack the left for even bringing it up. LOL
Way to expose your usual hypocrisy. LOL
Coons was an ADULT when he wrote that article. Damn right it should be brought up!

With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

Translation: You're right, I don't have any thoughts of my own, I'll wait to hear what other people say and then just do my best parrot imitation.

Nice try with translations....but, you really suck at them :lol:

Translation: You got me and I have no other reply. I give up

I think conservatives need to speak up against the more ignorant, stupid, viscious but apparently effective attacks on people like O'donnell. We should not let such stupidity go unanswered.

The bottom line again relates to these questions:

Do you approve of the Congressional spending we've had for the past two years?

Why stop at the past two years?? Why not also focus on the increased spending and budget tricks that the republicans engaged in?? But then that doesn't suit your needs now does it?

Do you want to pay higher taxes and don't care if they kill more jobs?

Who will be paying higher taxes?? Are you trying to claim that everyone's taxes will go up if W's taxcuts expire according to the republcians plan?? What is obama's plan concerning their expiration?

Do you want to give up more liberty, options, choices, and opportunities?

WOW talk about BS propaganda loaded questions. What is all of this about?? Got specifics or is it just the usual vague generalities?

Do you want more deficit spending that threatens to bankrupt the country?

That didn't seem to bother the republicans back when they had the reigns now did it??

Let's see how many intelligent and/or educated people here are willing to focus on and answer those questions.

try asking some questions that are fair and based on reality and you might get some real answers. however, keep up with the typical propaganda and you will continue to get what your spin deserves.

And then consider that an O'Donnell win is saying "NO!!" to every one of those questions.

A Coons win is saying "YES!!!!" to every one of those questions.

And then tell us why it is important that a candidate dabbled in a bit of witchcraft in highschool.

More baseless propaganda. You provide bs loaded questions and that seems to be all that you have to offer. Really?? What about all of the other issues concerning o'donnel?? Why didn't you mention them?? How can you choose to blindly trust someone when they refuse to be honest and upfront about their recent past?

Bottom line:

Coons is on record as supporting the President's desire for more billions of stimulus spending, he supported the healthcare bill, he supports higher taxes, he doesn't seem to care about trillion dollar deficits that continue to climb.

O'Donnell is on record as opposing anything other than essential spending, will vote to repeal the healthcare bill and come up with something effective and productive; opposes higher taxes that will inhibit job creation and further stress the middle class, and wants to get back to a balanced budget and eliminate terrifying deficits.

It's a no brainer folks. You can continue to focus on all this schoolyard nonsense or you can focus on something that matters.

And then tell us why it is important that a candidate dabbled in a bit of witchcraft in highschool.

You might have had something here if the GOP didn't have a signifigant portion of its base that:

1. Believes Obama is a Muslim
2. Wants to make a big deal about it.

I personally don't give a care if she's currently practicing witchcraft or just dabbled back in high school. The hillarious thing is that it should matter to the Christian Right, a huge part of the GOP and Tea Party base. The fact they claim it doesn't tells me a bit about what they really value. Winning.

I think conservatives need to speak up against the more ignorant, stupid, viscious but apparently effective attacks on people like O'donnell. We should not let such stupidity go unanswered.

Why stop at the past two years?? Why not also focus on the increased spending and budget tricks that the republicans engaged in?? But then that doesn't suit your needs now does it?

Do you want to pay higher taxes and don't care if they kill more jobs?

Who will be paying higher taxes?? Are you trying to claim that everyone's taxes will go up if W's taxcuts expire according to the republcians plan?? What is obama's plan concerning their expiration?

WOW talk about BS propaganda loaded questions. What is all of this about?? Got specifics or is it just the usual vague generalities?

That didn't seem to bother the republicans back when they had the reigns now did it??

Let's see how many intelligent and/or educated people here are willing to focus on and answer those questions.

try asking some questions that are fair and based on reality and you might get some real answers. however, keep up with the typical propaganda and you will continue to get what your spin deserves.

And then consider that an O'Donnell win is saying "NO!!" to every one of those questions.

More baseless propaganda. You provide bs loaded questions and that seems to be all that you have to offer. Really?? What about all of the other issues concerning o'donnel?? Why didn't you mention them?? How can you choose to blindly trust someone when they refuse to be honest and upfront about their recent past?
Mention what?

She clearly laid out all of the bullshit last night on Hannity.

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

Maybe because the spending of the last 2 years has been nearly 4 times as much as Republicans have ever engaged in.

Just sayin.

Mention what?

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

How about paying for campaign costs with campaign contributions when in fact, there was no campaign?

Mention what?

Got anything else?

How about paying for campaign costs with campaign contributions when in fact, there was no campaign?
Got a link for proof of this?

Rightwing monkeys are the masters of smear, just ask Andrew Briebart. You monkeys shouldn't throw stones from glass houses and other than the fact that O'Donnell is a Tea Bagger shooting off the same Tea Bagger monkey speak as all the other Tea Baggers are doing what are her qualifications? Was she even employed very much before her campaign? What makes her better than any qualified Democrat or Republican out there? She's going to lose her election, you rightwing monkeys are shooting yourself by nominating far right cuckoo birds who are all rhetoric monkey speak in speeches but have action and qualification.

Mention what?

Got anything else?

Got a link for proof of this?

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington filed complaints with the Delaware U.S. Attorney's Office and the Federal Election Commission against O'Donnell, charging that more than $20,000 of O'Donnell's spending in 2009 and 2010 was illegal because O'Donnell was no longer a candidate.

"By committing tax evasion, false statements, and basically embezzling her campaign funds, Ms. O'Donnell has basically broken criminal law, and must be held to account for that," CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan told CNN.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - O’Donnell campaign calls charges ‘frivolous’ - Blogs from CNN.com

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.
All politicians tap something to perpetuate themselves as candidates, WTF?

Has O'Donnell been charged with any crime? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Did you feel this way when clinton was being attacked for "not inhaling" or was that what you would consider a "youthful indescresion" too? Furthermore, I am not only talking about the "dabbling in witchdraft" but her whole persona as well as some of her other actions. If she is not honest and forthright about all of it then her lack of honesty is a sign of her lack of character.

I do find it funny that you are now admitting she is doing the same thing that other politicians do even though she is allegedly an outsider who will do things differently. LOL

BTW nice dodge of my actual question as you responded with a question. LOL How typical. If you can't answer the question then why bother responding??
With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
That was my question, see if you can answer it this time.

Mention what?

Got anything else?

So far all these claims against her have been proven False. Not that I expect a partisan to understand that. No when you are asked to show proof of it, You respond by linking to the accusations that were made, and not any proof that they are true.

Last edited:
Did you feel this way when clinton was being attacked for "not inhaling" or was that what you would consider a "youthful indescresion" too? Furthermore, I am not only talking about the "dabbling in witchdraft" but her whole persona as well as some of her other actions. If she is not honest and forthright about all of it then her lack of honesty is a sign of her lack of character.

I do find it funny that you are now admitting she is doing the same thing that other politicians do even though she is allegedly an outsider who will do things differently. LOL

BTW nice dodge of my actual question as you responded with a question. LOL How typical. If you can't answer the question then why bother responding??

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
That was my question, see if you can answer it this time.

I never made Barry's birth an issue...in fact on many posts have stated as such. The rest of your drivel is just spinning. A lot of what your crying about has been debunked, smitty. Do the research.

Has anyone actually SEEN this letter? I haven't? Why is it not available for our perusal?
It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

It's time they start dealing with real issues!

Did you happen to notice THIS little gem under her "proof" that it was an IRS error?

The remaining balance was paid in full on May 16, 2010.

Mention what?

Got anything else?

Yadda, yadda monkey, so what is she going to bring to the table to help the country? What are her qualifications? What is her political experience? What's her experience on foreign policy? Whats so good about her that sets her apart from the rest of the Tea Baggers? Seems you don't know much about her, do you?

Forum List

Back