"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Did you feel this way when clinton was being attacked for "not inhaling" or was that what you would consider a "youthful indescresion" too? Furthermore, I am not only talking about the "dabbling in witchdraft" but her whole persona as well as some of her other actions. If she is not honest and forthright about all of it then her lack of honesty is a sign of her lack of character.

I do find it funny that you are now admitting she is doing the same thing that other politicians do even though she is allegedly an outsider who will do things differently. LOL

BTW nice dodge of my actual question as you responded with a question. LOL How typical. If you can't answer the question then why bother responding??
With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
That was my question, see if you can answer it this time.
Clinton was attacked for blatantly lying!...And as we all witnessed later on, lying was his forte.....Fully proving the neccessity to attack his first lie.......Until there are charges filed against O'donnell, you've got NOTHING but "Allegations". You've got NOTHING on her "spending habits".

It's time you fools start dealing with REAL ISSUES.......You fools have forty one days to save your loony liberal agenda, and your loony liberal president........Attacking on baseless grounds ain't going to cut it.......Just ask Castle!

so what is she going to bring to the table to help the country?

Opposition to the dem party agenda, the party that will not discuss legislative achievments or allow open debate.

Witch, so why hasn't the right followed their black book and stoned her to death?

The whole issue just boils down to whether she was born in America or Hong Kong. The right wants to whine, and play the hypocrite after years of smearing candidates and spending millions doing it. Oh well, I will catch the next Swift Boat to the Mekong.

Opposition to the dem party agenda, the party that will not discuss legislative achievments or allow open debate.

Typical partisan monkey response from an idiot who supports candidates based on party affiliation without actually knowing what the candidate his/herself is specifically bringing.

Well there ya go...O'Donnell is an "Evil Witch Slut" who also loves Nazis. Yea i guess ya gotta dumb it all down at this point. So this is what Democrat politics are all about now? This is what it has come to for the Democrats? Is winning really that important to them? This woman is a human being and has a family who love and care for her. Yet you Democrats gleefully label her an "Evil Witch Slut who loves Nazis?" The Left/Democrats have lost all of their humanity. This woman is a human being and fellow American. Winning can't be this important? Is it? God Bless Mrs. O'Donnell and her family. She has been unjustly wronged by the Democrats.

Has anyone actually SEEN this letter? I haven't? Why is it not available for our perusal?
It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

It's time they start dealing with real issues!

Did you happen to notice THIS little gem under her "proof" that it was an IRS error?

The remaining balance was paid in full on May 16, 2010.

In the page she says she got audited. Like with most audits they probably found stuff that didnt have enough backup, and removed them as deductions. It appears she was within the IRS guidelines at all times, but had to pay some additional taxes.

From my friends experience audits are like your drivers liscence test, even if you did perfectly, they have to find SOMETHING wrong. (in my case my broken u turn wasn't "tight" enough. )

Why stop at the past two years?? Why not also focus on the increased spending and budget tricks that the republicans engaged in?? But then that doesn't suit your needs now does it?

Who will be paying higher taxes?? Are you trying to claim that everyone's taxes will go up if W's taxcuts expire according to the republcians plan?? What is obama's plan concerning their expiration?

WOW talk about BS propaganda loaded questions. What is all of this about?? Got specifics or is it just the usual vague generalities?

That didn't seem to bother the republicans back when they had the reigns now did it??

try asking some questions that are fair and based on reality and you might get some real answers. however, keep up with the typical propaganda and you will continue to get what your spin deserves.

More baseless propaganda. You provide bs loaded questions and that seems to be all that you have to offer. Really?? What about all of the other issues concerning o'donnel?? Why didn't you mention them?? How can you choose to blindly trust someone when they refuse to be honest and upfront about their recent past?
Mention what?

She clearly laid out all of the bullshit last night on Hannity.

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

Yadda, yadda monkey, so what is she going to bring to the table to help the country? What are her qualifications? What is her political experience? What's her experience on foreign policy? Whats so good about her that sets her apart from the rest of the Tea Baggers? Seems you don't know much about her, do you?
Obvioulsy more than you, Teabagger!

Educate yourself, Teabbager.....Funny how you use your favorite sexual act to try and put down the Tea PARTY movement......Fuckin' dumBASS!:lol:

Btw, I caught a few BASS a couple o' weeks back.....Yep, hooked 'em, whacked 'em in the head, slit 'em neck to asshole, ripped out their innards, seasoned 'em up, and tossed their sorry asses in a damn fryin' pan!

It's been my pleasure to do the same to you, dumBASS!:cool:

Well there ya go...O'Donnell is an "Evil Witch Slut" who also loves Nazis. Yea i guess ya gotta dumb it all down at this point. So this is what Democrat politics are all about now? This is what it has come to for the Democrats? Is winning really that important to them? This woman is a human being and has a family who love and care for her. Yet you Democrats gleefully label her an "Evil Witch Slut who loves Nazis?" The Left/Democrats have lost all of their humanity. This woman is a human being and fellow American. Winning can't be this important? Is it? God Bless Mrs. O'Donnell and her family. She has been unjustly wronged by the Democrats.

Come on monkey, whats taking you so long, what is she bringing to the table policy and issues wise thats uniquely her and save you crocodiles tears about O'Donnell being wronged, you monkeys on the right set the bar par excellence for smearing people with lies and half truths , pardon my lack of sympathy for her and empathy for you and your ilk.

Mention what?

She clearly laid out all of the bullshit last night on Hannity.

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

Yadda, yadda monkey, so what is she going to bring to the table to help the country? What are her qualifications? What is her political experience? What's her experience on foreign policy? Whats so good about her that sets her apart from the rest of the Tea Baggers? Seems you don't know much about her, do you?

Educate yourself, Teabbager.....Funny how you use your favorite sexual act to try and put down the Tea PARTY movement......Fuckin' dumBASS!:lol:

Btw, I caught a few BASS a couple o' weeks back.....Yep, hooked 'em, whacked 'em in the head, slit 'em neck to asshole, ripped out their innards, seasoned 'em up, and tossed their sorry asses in a damn fryin' pan!

Just what I thought, thanks for proving you're a partisan gorilla who doesn't know jack about the candidates you back.

Typical partisan monkey response from an idiot who supports candidates based on party affiliation without actually knowing what the candidate his/herself is specifically bringing.

LOL If you can not take the response like a man, get an operation.

You should also understand I am not a repub. MAKING YOU THE FOOL.

I just do not see, why with all the FAR RIGHT christian Ideas this chick has, You libs feel you must focus on such a silly issue as here "dabbling" in Witchcraft as a teenager.

I just do not see, why with all the FAR RIGHT christian Ideas this chick has, You libs feel you must focus on such a silly issue as here "dabbling" in Witchcraft as a teenager.

Perhaps you should be asking Karl Rove and Michael Steele? IF O'Donnell was such a good candidate, she would have their support and probably would not be trailing by 15%....

Just what I thought, thanks for proving you're a partisan gorilla who doesn't know jack about the candidates you back.
It's not up to me to educate your teabaggin' dumBASS.

I haven't thrown my support her way, yet.......I'm simply defending the baseless attacks clowns like you are trying to throw her way......But from what i've heard from her so far, I like her. I like her a lot......She's for tossing out the dem's asinine agenda they are using to take this country straight down the fucking toilet.....That's a major plus in my book.....But hey, go visit her website. I'm sure your mommy can help you figure out how to find it.....Ya' just might actually learn something. Instead of trying to get other people to do the learning for ya'.......teabagging dumBASS!

Perhaps you should be asking Karl Rove and Michael Steele? IF O'Donnell was such a good candidate, she would have their support and probably would not be trailing by 15%....

Yes I am aware some on the right are hitting her for it as well. I tend not to listen to them, or the libs going on and on about a none issue.

My point is simply. There are legit reasons to question this chick on. Why not focus on them.

Come on monkey, whats taking you so long, what is she bringing to the table policy and issues wise thats uniquely her and save you crocodiles tears about O'Donnell being wronged, you monkeys on the right set the bar par excellence for smearing people with lies and half truths , pardon my lack of sympathy for her and empathy for you and your ilk.

Ok ok we get it already! You Leftists/Democrats win. O'Donnell is an "Evil Witch Slut" who also loves Nazis! Yikes! Seriously though,who can still have any respect left for the Leftists/Democrats at this point? This woman is a human being for God's sake. Winning can't be this important to the Democrats. Can it be? Just seems very sad to me.

Last edited:

Yes I am aware some on the right are hitting her for it as well. I tend not to listen to them, or the libs going on and on about a none issue.

My point is simply. There are legit reasons to question this chick on. Why not focus on them.

Because at this point, she has swore off ALL national TV interviews, except for Faux News, of course....

Yeah, I feel for O'Donnell. An Irish witch. What a combo, huh?

Ok ok we get it already! You Leftists/Democrats win. O'Donnell is an "Evil Witch Slut" who also loves Nazis! Yikes! Seriously though,who can still have any respect left for the Leftists/Democrats at this point? This woman is a human being for God's sake. Winning can't be this important to the Democrats. Can it? Just seems very sad to me.

1-800-cry-baby-hurt-feelings-report-rnr-crybaby-demotivational-poster-1222118828.jpg

If you vote for Coons you vote for Obama and the Democratic majority policies, past and proposed.

If you vote for O'Donnell, you vote for mostly a reverse of all that.

That's the choice. All the rest is just schoolyard nitter natter.

Because at this point, she has swore off ALL national TV interviews, except for Faux News, of course....
Yeah, the FOX news interview was her last national TV interview..So what?...She's choosing to focus on those in her state. You know, the ones who will actually be doing the VOTING!...The ones who have the biggest stake in the matter......The ones she will be representing.

No wrong in that!

You dem's and your desperation at this point is becoming laughable.

Forum List

Back