"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Yes I am aware some on the right are hitting her for it as well. I tend not to listen to them, or the libs going on and on about a none issue.

My point is simply. There are legit reasons to question this chick on. Why not focus on them.

Because at this point, she has swore off ALL national TV interviews, except for Faux News, of course....
Yeah, the FOX news interview was her last national TV interview..So what?...She's choosing to focus on those in her state. You know, the ones who will actually be doing the VOTING!...The ones who have the biggest stake in the matter......The ones she will be representing.

No wrong in that!

You dem's and your desperation at this point is becoming laughable.

O'Donnell currently trails Coons by 15%. However, when polled, those same likely voters show Castle leading Coons by 15%. Tell me again, who is desperate?

If you vote for Coons you vote for Obama and the Democratic majority policies, past and proposed.

If you vote for O'Donnell, you vote for mostly a reverse of all that.

That's the choice. All the rest is just schoolyard nitter natter.

Translation, I know nothing specifically about neither Coons nor O'Donnell's policies so I'll just shoot rightwing monkey speak and pretend I know.

Because at this point, she has swore off ALL national TV interviews, except for Faux News, of course....
Yeah, the FOX news interview was her last national TV interview..So what?...She's choosing to focus on those in her state. You know, the ones who will actually be doing the VOTING!...The ones who have the biggest stake in the matter......The ones she will be representing.

No wrong in that!

O'Donnell currently trials Coons by 15%. However, when polled, those same likely voters show Castle leading Coons by 15%. Tell me again, who is desperate?

Well Castle isn't running is he. And the reason he isn't is because he was almost 100% RINO supporting issues that were intolerable to conservatives in the State of Delaware. But Delaware is a staunchly blue state and therefore Castle's RINO ways were appealing to those just some left of center and that is why he won election after election.

But for those for whom it is not longer good enough to just not suck as bad as the other side sucks, they voted for real change in O'Donnell. Her GOP opposition criticizes her candidacy because they believe it cost them a certain GOP seat in November.

And, since it is obvious that the people of Delaware are more closely aligned with O'Donnell than they are Coons on the issues, it remains to be seen if they are smart enough to vote for those issues or whether they will cave in to the malicious wave of politics of personal destruction.

No wrong in that!

O'Donnell currently trials Coons by 15%. However, when polled, those same likely voters show Castle leading Coons by 15%. Tell me again, who is desperate?

Well Castle isn't running is he. And the reason he isn't is because he was almost 100% RINO supporting issues that were intolerable to conservatives in the State of Delaware. But Delaware is a staunchly blue state and therefore Castle's RINO ways were appealing to those just some left of center and that is why he won election after election.

But for those for whom it is not longer good enough to just not suck as bad as the other side sucks, they voted for real change in O'Donnell. Her GOP opposition criticizes her candidacy because they believe it cost them a certain GOP seat in November.

And, since it is obvious that the people of Delaware are more closely aligned with O'Donnell than they are Coons on the issues, it remains to be seen if they are smart enough to vote for those issues or whether they will cave in to the malicious wave of politics of personal destruction.

Blah, blah, blah....in other words, once again, the Tea Baggers have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the GOP. Good show! If only the Tea Baggers were good at winning things besides primaries....

Blah, blah, blah....in other words, once again, the Tea Baggers have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the GOP. Good show! If only the Tea Baggers were good at winning things besides primaries....

Such eloquence and objectivity. However, since the Tea Party candidates haven't been tested in much other than the primaries, we don't know how they'll do in a general election do we. Have you answered the poll in this thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/134211-what-will-you-be-voting-for-in-november-2.html

Those with the intelligence and guts to do so should really stop and think about who they are supporting in November and why they are supporting the person they support.

It will make a difference for us all.

Ya know.....the witchcraft thing was just the tip of the iceberg.........

She's stated publicly that she'd never lie, and if asked by Nazi's about Anne Frank, she stated she would turn her in.

She's also used campaign funds to pay for her personal expenses as well as house payment while letting staffers go unpaid.

She's also about as stupid as they come. Wanna know why she's only going local? She's hoping that she won't be brought into the limelight any longer. Unfortunately for her, the Senate is a NATIONAL office, and with the internet as well as mass media, the dumb bitch isn't going to be able to hide.

I guess she's going after the Sharron Angle approach, avoid any questions that you feel may put you in a questionable light.

I hope that everything she's done comes to light before the election so that we can see how unelectable she really is.

You GOP types really need to get a handle on your fringe crazies, they're tearing your party apart.

Yea and Coons is also Harry Reid's "Pet." Whatever that means? Being Harry Reid's B*tch err uh i mean "Pet",should be enough for the voters in Delaware to deliver a Landslide victory for Christine O'Donnell. Man,lets hope so anyway. Do we really need another Harry Reid in our U.S. Congress? Yikes!

Such eloquence and objectivity. However, since the Tea Party candidates haven't been tested in much other than the primaries, we don't know how they'll do in a general election do we. Have you answered the poll in this thread?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/134211-what-will-you-be-voting-for-in-november-2.html

Those with the intelligence and guts to do so should really stop and think about who they are supporting in November and why they are supporting the person they support.

It will make a difference for us all.

I have in fact answered your cutesy little post. Do you think you could have been any more of a hack when you made up the answers to the question?

As far as the Tea Baggers....look at Angle in NV. Reid would be trailing the GOP candidate by as much as 20%. Instead, the Tea Baggers helped get Angle on the ticket and Reid actually has a chance to save his own political skin. Thanks for THAT! DREAM Act, my ass.

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?
Saul Alinsky would be proud
:eusa_whistle:

She's stated publicly that she'd never lie, and if asked by Nazi's about Anne Frank, she stated she would turn her in.

She's also used campaign funds to pay for her personal expenses as well as house payment while letting staffers go unpaid.

She's also about as stupid as they come. Wanna know why she's only going local? She's hoping that she won't be brought into the limelight any longer. Unfortunately for her, the Senate is a NATIONAL office, and with the internet as well as mass media, the dumb bitch isn't going to be able to hide.

I guess she's going after the Sharron Angle approach, avoid any questions that you feel may put you in a questionable light.

I hope that everything she's done comes to light before the election so that we can see how unelectable she really is.

You GOP types really need to get a handle on your fringe crazies, they're tearing your party apart.

She would be one senator among 100 senators. She isn't running to be queen or President or dictator of the world.

Bottom line:

Have you answered the poll in the thread: What will you be voting for this November?

Coons will say yes to #1, #3, #5, and #7.

O'Donnell will say no to every one of those.

And THAT is what matters in the November election.

If you vote for Coons you vote for Obama and the Democratic majority policies, past and proposed.

If you vote for O'Donnell, you vote for mostly a reverse of all that.

That's the choice. All the rest is just schoolyard nitter natter.

Translation, I know nothing specifically about neither Coons nor O'Donnell's policies so I'll just shoot rightwing monkey speak and pretend I know.

Well all we have to go on is what each candidate has said they support. Coons supports higher taxes, more stimulus spending, more government controls, higher deficits if necessary.

O'Donnell doesn't.

So if you had to vote on those specific issues, how would you vote?

Most Americans WILL be voting on those specific issues come November.

The Dem will win hands down, and that is all that matters. Her victory in the primary guarantees the Senate will remain Democrat.

The Dem will win hands down, and that is all that matters. Her victory in the primary guarantees the Senate will remain Democrat.

You possibly could be right, because it is a democrat state. Will the Independents stay with the the obama policies that they are obviously against? We are just going to wait and see just how blue that state will be in this election.

Pure BS, ABS.

Obviously, what she said about the NAZI's was fully taken out of context. Big surprise there that your fellow loons like Maher would do such a thing......Desperate times call for desperate measures....And you loons are obviously desperate at this point. For all too obvious reasons. Your pissing this great country down the toilet after all.

Obviously, the campaign fund issue is nothing more than pure speculation. No charges have been filed. Until they are, ya' all GOT NOTHIN'!......Just more abject desperation from you and your fellow loons.

Obviously, if you had bothered to watch the Hannity interview, she's definitely not stupid. She fully proved that she's one bright lady......Once again, just more abject desperation from you and your fellow loons.

Obviously, she's going local because that's where the votes will come from....Why waste time defending herself from abjectly ridiculous accusations from the liberal national MSM who will only attack her, instead of dealing with the REAL ISSUES. Issues that the liberal national MSM don't want to touch in any way?.....And we all know WHY!......Once again, just more abject desperation form you and your fellow loons.

And, last but not least. You dem types should have gotten a handle on YOUR fringe crazies. We all see how Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd, and so many other fringe crazies have pissed this great country down the fucking toilet due to their crazy fringed ways!

But hey, 41 days, and the craziness ends, THANK GOD!:clap2:

Forum List

Back