"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Obama, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd are fringe? Scarborough, Will, and Powell would not only say you are full of shit, they would say that you and the TP are the fringe on the right.

Just the term "Jew banker" makes my skin crawl. What relevance is it what religion the bankers were? Do you call the owners of AIG "christian bankers"?

Believe me, I am not a perfect person. But I really never consider those things when dealing with people. I don't care what your religion is or where you come from. I'm friends with people I like and do business with people that appear to be honest and trustworthy. Aside from that, I couldn't care less. I suspect there are a lot more like me.

this is going to be hillarious, the witch (who was a college drinking soroity slut) is so dumb she makes Palin look like a Professor.

I live in SoCal, and I swear that she reminds me of a valley girl. How old is this broad?? I'm going to check out Reseda High. I think she's a memeber of the senior class.

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

Libocalypse, Seriously, did you expect any other than their predictable behaviour ?????

Typical response from Mr. Wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful. Jerk.

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

WOW it's just one talking point after another with you isn't it??

First it was the "she was in highschool and I am sure we all have stories from highschool" talking point and now you come with the "She has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans". Do you have anything to offer that hasn't come straight from her mouth?? LOL

WTF are you talking about, smittty? Topspin (now banned) stated about forclosures, and fucking half the men in college. I called him out on it. She isn't an elitist that we see on Capital Hill...is that a talking point, or an observation? Please keep on spinning because that's all you have.

YOU are spewing talking points that came straight from o'donnel's mouth or one of her supporters that is what I am talking about.
Are you really having this much trouble following along or are you merely playing stupid??

The bottom line is still that the theocons believe that witchcraft is real, and this hurts O'Donnell more than anyone would care to admit.

witch-feet-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Mock All You Want, Republicans And Conservatives Take Witchcraft Seriously

Sounds like she has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans have, and just maybe she understands the true needs of everyday Americans....unlike the elitists that are running our country into the ground.
Could you give us your source as to her "banging" half the guys in college? Or, is that just one of your wet dreams? What's with your "bannged"?

First it was the "she was in highschool and I am sure we all have stories from highschool" talking point and now you come with the "She has problems just like a lot of everyday Americans". Do you have anything to offer that hasn't come straight from her mouth?? LOL
Do YOU have anything to offer regarding Coons?

You know, THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. Lil' things like how he's going to FIX what the dem's have thoroughly fucked up......You know, lil' things like REAL ISSUES?

O'Donnel has clearly laid it out:

Fighting to reduce the size of government.

Doing away with wasteful spending.

Doing away with the fiasco of a healthcare bill. She was against it from the beginning.

Fighting the cap and tax BS......Castles major downfall.

Fighting doing away with the tax cuts.....She understands it will be a job killer.

And on and on and on.

So, lay out what Coons is going to do about the issues.

NICE attempt to change the topic but what you present as being clearly laid out are for the most part nothing but vague generalities and NO specifics which is about all that she has done. Why is it that the tea party lacks specifics about their agenda??

She will fight to reduce the size of government. HOW? If the republicans win the senate who will be in charge and will they do any different than the last group of republicans did when they had power?

Doing away with wasteful spending. Like what?? where will she vote to cut and can she IF elected have enough pull to do any of what you claim?

doing away with the healthcare bill. HOW? Since a dem is president and he passed it you would need a veto proof vote in order to repeal it so what are you plans for that and how does it work in REALITY?

Fighting cap and trade. The one issue that you listed where castle disagreed with the comments that you attribute to o'donnel. LOL

Fighting doing away with the tax cuts. No one is fighting to do away with ALL of the taxcuts. So why does the right continue to misrepresent this position and try to claim that the left wants to get rid of all of the taxcuts. LOL

And on and on and on. usually that means you ran out of spin and would like to try to give the impression that you have more when you don't LOL

Thanks for the spin. LOL

Actaully is goes to the character of the candidate. Is she really what she claims to be or is it an act as she tries to tap into the tea party movement to further her career as a the perpetual candidate??

Oh and if you consider the brith certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spoending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

Actually, it is something she did when she was in high school, BFD. I think we all have epic stories about our high school years.
All politicians tap something to perpetuate themselves as candidates, WTF?

Has O'Donnell been charged with any crime? I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

Actually, the wilder the past, the more most social conservatives will probably like the person. From a conservative christian standpoint, nothing is better than a sinner returning to the flock. I think this is the one concept that people who dont really understand a conservative social position do not grasp. It isnt that you need to be 100% pure to advocate socially conservative viewpoints, that would be impossible. As an example christianity (at least most of the sects) include forgiveness for sins, both past and future, as long as one desires and at least tries to follow the rules.

Understandably those without this viewpoint see any breach of said rules as hypocrisy, and a reason why the rules shouldn't be there at all. "How can a person try to promote no sex before marriage, and then go and cheat on his wife" is a good example. The answer is that just because a person who advocates a certain lifestyle fails at following it doesnt mean the whole lifestyle is somehow broken. People screw up, it doesnt mean that the concept behind the viewpoint is unsound.

Sorry for the thread derail, now back to your original programming.

That is the exact same point that Bill Maher made yesterday on 'Hardball'.

You know, THE THINGS THAT REALLY MATTER. Lil' things like how he's going to FIX what the dem's have thoroughly fucked up......You know, lil' things like REAL ISSUES?

Doing away with the fiasco of a healthcare bill. She was against it from the beginning.

Fighting doing away with the tax cuts.....She understands it will be a job killer.

And on and on and on.

NICE attempt to change the topic but what you present as being clearly laid out are for the most part nothing but vague generalities and NO specifics which is about all that she has done. Why is it that the tea party lacks specifics about their agenda??

She will fight to reduce the size of government. HOW? If the republicans win the senate who will be in charge and will they do any different than the last group of republicans did when they had power?

Doing away with wasteful spending. Like what?? where will she vote to cut and can she IF elected have enough pull to do any of what you claim?

doing away with the healthcare bill. HOW? Since a dem is president and he passed it you would need a veto proof vote in order to repeal it so what are you plans for that and how does it work in REALITY?

Fighting cap and trade. The one issue that you listed where castle disagreed with the comments that you attribute to o'donnel. LOL

Fighting doing away with the tax cuts. No one is fighting to do away with ALL of the taxcuts. So why does the right continue to misrepresent this position and try to claim that the left wants to get rid of all of the taxcuts. LOL

And on and on and on. usually that means you ran out of spin and would like to try to give the impression that you have more when you don't LOL

Thanks for the spin. LOL

lol...so in other words, Smith, people should vote based strictly on what the candidate looks like because whatever they say they will attempt to do is all crap becuase one person cant do that alone.

Jeez...and you called it spin?

It all depends if she is a good witch or a bad witch.

Only bad witches are ugly so she must be a good witch. :clap2:

I guess that the fact that she was invited on the show, Because of her work with SALT and because she was a Far Right Christian conservative is lost on you people.

She had a boyfriend who was a witch once in high school, so she must still be a witch now. That it. Silly.

I guess that the fact that she was invited on the show, Because of her work with SALT and because she was a Far Right Christian conservative is lost on you people.

She had a boyfriend who was a witch once in high school, so she must still be a witch now. That it. Silly.

Ayers is brought up and the response is "that was years ago. Now he is an ideal citizen"
Van Jones is brought up and the response is "that was back in the 90's. People change"

The left are nohing but a bunch of hypocrites as of late.

And on and on and on.

Thanks for the spin. LOL

lol...so in other words, Smith, people should vote based strictly on what the candidate looks like because whatever they say they will attempt to do is all crap becuase one person cant do that alone.

Bingo!

Ya' beat me too it, marine!

Funny thing is, I haven't thrown my support behind O'donnell, yet!.....Have to hear more about her plans. Although I really liked what I heard from her last night.. I simply came up here to defend her against Dr and his fellow loons desperate attempts at nailing JELLO to the wall....Weak, whiney lil' fucks that they are, they must be chin checked on their abject lameness to skirt the issues and go into full attack mode......Hopefully we'll get to see some televised debates between her and the marxist...But then, he'll only agree to debates in friendly territory, as he laid out in a letter to her.....He's refusing to engage in debates backed by the Tea party movement....And we all know why.....He won't take real questions from real concerned citizens who are pissed the fuck off......Those questions would deal with real issues. The dem's have no desire to touch those issues. Again, we all know why!

Can anyone really claim this woman is not batshit crazy?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5hAKbBsPz0&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Christine O'Donnell's Greatest Hits[/ame]

Thanks for the spin. LOL

Bingo!

Ya' beat me too it, marine!

Funny thing is, I haven't thrown my support behind O'donnell, yet!.....Have to hear more about her plans. Although I really liked what I heard from her last night.. I simply came up here to defend her against Dr and his fellow loons desperate attempts at nailing JELLO to the wall....Weak, whiney lil' fucks that they are, they must be chin checked on their abject lameness to skirt the issues and go into full attack mode......Hopefully we'll get to see some televised debates between her and the marxist...But then, he'll only agree to debates in friendly territory, as he laid out in a letter to her.....He's refusing to engage in debates backed by the Tea party movement....And we all know why.....He won't take real questions from real concerned citizens who are pissed the fuck off......Those questions would deal with real issues. The dem's have no desire to touch those issues. Again, we all know why!

Excuse me, but Marine is always capitalized. ALWAYS.

I would think that an Army 'Ranger' would be well aware of this fact.

Makes ya wonder . . .

Forum List

Back