"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

No, she hasn't...And the BS about her "not paying her taxes" is just that, pure BS. She has the letter from the IRS that fully proves they made a clerical error.

But hey, let these idiot dem's smear her until the cows come home. People aren't buying this BS anymore....It's about the issues. It's about what she will do if elected......Funny how the bearded marxist will only agree to debates with her in his own safe territory. Like Obama, he's going to refuse to open himself up to the tough questions.......He no doubt saw Obama being made a complete fool of the other day by one of his own supporters. Every dem candidiate no doubt felt a chill run up there spine when they saw that people are genuinelly pissed off at this president, administration, and dem's in general. And right fully so. They've pissed this great country down the toilet......Counting O'donnell out is a fools game. She was just as far behind Castle as she is now, and she came back and whooped his ass.

So coons wrote an article a long time ago entitled "the making of a bearded marxist" when he was 21 and you think it's ok to bring that up but o'donnel admits to "dabbling in witchcraft" and you attack the left for even bringing it up. LOL
Way to expose your usual hypocrisy. LOL
Coons was an ADULT when he wrote that article. Damn right it should be brought up!

How old was O'donnel?? I know that she now claims she was a teenager but in the clip from politically incorrect she was describing a pattern that seemed to continue for a while. So how long was she a witch that didn't join a coven?? LOL
The sad thing is that it is a joke as people laugh at the woman as she admitted that she only said it because maher wanted ratings. LOL what's even funnier is now she is backtracking from that too. Now she admits it but that "she didn't doing anything differently than lots of kids at that age." The shift in this argument alone shows that she lacks credibility.

The point is that it's quite hypocritical, especially for right wingers who excused bush for his 39 years of age youthful indescretions, to be bring up something a guy wrote in college in an attempt to attack him even as they make lame excuses for o'donnell's youthful indescretions. LOL Thanks for coninuing the trend of hypocrisy. LOL

lol...so in other words, Smith, people should vote based strictly on what the candidate looks like because whatever they say they will attempt to do is all crap becuase one person cant do that alone.

Jeez...and you called it spin?
Bingo!

Ya' beat me too it, marine!

Funny thing is, I haven't thrown my support behind O'donnell, yet!.....Have to hear more about her plans. Although I really liked what I heard from her last night.. I simply came up here to defend her against Dr and his fellow loons desperate attempts at nailing JELLO to the wall....Weak, whiney lil' fucks that they are, they must be chin checked on their abject lameness to skirt the issues and go into full attack mode......Hopefully we'll get to see some televised debates between her and the marxist...But then, he'll only agree to debates in friendly territory, as he laid out in a letter to her.....He's refusing to engage in debates backed by the Tea party movement....And we all know why.....He won't take real questions from real concerned citizens who are pissed the fuck off......Those questions would deal with real issues. The dem's have no desire to touch those issues. Again, we all know why!

Excuse me, but Marine is always capitalized. ALWAYS.

I would think that an Army 'Ranger' would be well aware of this fact.

Makes ya wonder . . .
Rangers don't give marines that much respect.........:razz:

It's that inner service rivalry thingamajigee.

Just as marines hate being called soldiers, army personnel would puke at being called glorified swabbies....or anything resembling a marine.

BUT, we will go to battle with 'em.

Eh, jarhead?

:razz:

So coons wrote an article a long time ago entitled "the making of a bearded marxist" when he was 21 and you think it's ok to bring that up but o'donnel admits to "dabbling in witchcraft" and you attack the left for even bringing it up. LOL
Way to expose your usual hypocrisy. LOL
Coons was an ADULT when he wrote that article. Damn right it should be brought up!

How old was O'donnel?? I know that she now claims she was a teenager but in the clip from politically incorrect she was describing a pattern that seemed to continue for a while. So how long was she a witch that didn't join a coven?? LOL
The sad thing is that it is a joke as people laugh at the woman as she admitted that she only said it because maher wanted ratings. LOL what's even funnier is now she is backtracking from that too. Now she admits it but that "she didn't doing anything differently than lots of kids at that age." The shift in this argument alone shows that she lacks credibility.

The point is that it's quite hypocritical, especially for right wingers who excused bush for his 39 years of age youthful indescretions, to be bring up something a guy wrote in college in an attempt to attack him even as they make lame excuses for o'donnell's youthful indescretions. LOL Thanks for coninuing the trend of hypocrisy. LOL
Your desperation is laughable, dr.

When a candidiate made remarks when he was an ADULT, eluding to the fact that he's a straight up Marxist, that fucking matters, big time.

When a candidate admits she dabbled in witchcraft as a TEEN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, who fucking cares?

Oh, that's right!....You fucking care because your desperate and want nothing to do with dealing with real issues. AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

An admitted marxist ducking real issues while trying to get re-elected?.....That's a major issue!

A candidate who happened to dabble in witchcraft as a TEEN HIGH school student?......That's a non-issue!

Bottom line:

Coons is on record as supporting the President's desire for more billions of stimulus spending, he supported the healthcare bill, he supports higher taxes, he doesn't seem to care about trillion dollar deficits that continue to climb.

O'Donnell is on record as opposing anything other than essential spending, will vote to repeal the healthcare bill and come up with something effective and productive; opposes higher taxes that will inhibit job creation and further stress the middle class, and wants to get back to a balanced budget and eliminate terrifying deficits.

It's a no brainer folks. You can continue to focus on all this schoolyard nonsense or you can focus on something that matters.

Yeah thanks for admitting you are a no brainer.

How can o'donnell be on record for any position?? Just because she says it, it doesn't make it so. She hasn't ever held an office so you have no idea how or what she will actually do when she gets there. Fact is that we have all heard this song and dance before and experienced how the right flip flopped on all of that once they were voted into power.

She has NO voting record, to say or imply that she does is an outright dishonesty and an example of pure partisanship as a righty rails against the left and blindly supports the right by spewing propganda laced with BS spin about how this inexperienced perpetual candidate will "come up with something effective and productive".
Furthermore, she has shown that she is NOT trustworthy yet your blind partisanship allows you to take everything she says as if it is written in stone as you blindly praiuse her and smear the democrat. Your true colors are showing.

I think conservatives need to speak up against the more ignorant, stupid, viscious but apparently effective attacks on people like O'donnell. We should not let such stupidity go unanswered.

The bottom line again relates to these questions:

Do you approve of the Congressional spending we've had for the past two years?

Why stop at the past two years?? Why not also focus on the increased spending and budget tricks that the republicans engaged in?? But then that doesn't suit your needs now does it?

Who will be paying higher taxes?? Are you trying to claim that everyone's taxes will go up if W's taxcuts expire according to the republcians plan?? What is obama's plan concerning their expiration?

WOW talk about BS propaganda loaded questions. What is all of this about?? Got specifics or is it just the usual vague generalities?

That didn't seem to bother the republicans back when they had the reigns now did it??

try asking some questions that are fair and based on reality and you might get some real answers. however, keep up with the typical propaganda and you will continue to get what your spin deserves.

And then consider that an O'Donnell win is saying "NO!!" to every one of those questions.

A Coons win is saying "YES!!!!" to every one of those questions.

And then tell us why it is important that a candidate dabbled in a bit of witchcraft in highschool.

More baseless propaganda. You provide bs loaded questions and that seems to be all that you have to offer. Really?? What about all of the other issues concerning o'donnel?? Why didn't you mention them?? How can you choose to blindly trust someone when they refuse to be honest and upfront about their recent past?
Mention what?

She clearly laid out all of the bullshit last night on Hannity.

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

LOL so she went on the biased and fluffer network for republcians that is foxnews and you actually believe all of what she said after cancelling several other inteviews and more than likely being coached on what she should and should say as hannety gave her softball questions?? Are you serious??

Oh and I love the lame excuses she gave as to why she gave hannety the interview after cancelling her others and saying that she wasn't going to do national interviews anymore. Once again showing how she lacks integrity and credibility.

Got anything REAL?? LOL

Why stop at the past two years?? Why not also focus on the increased spending and budget tricks that the republicans engaged in?? But then that doesn't suit your needs now does it?

Maybe because the spending of the last 2 years has been nearly 4 times as much as Republicans have ever engaged in.

Just sayin.

Nice spin but how about you try to be honest and fair instead of a completely biased partisan hack.

Just sayin.

p.s. 4 times?? care to substantiate what you are "just sayin" or do you think "just sayin" it is enough to make it real?

Bottom line:

Coons is on record as supporting the President's desire for more billions of stimulus spending, he supported the healthcare bill, he supports higher taxes, he doesn't seem to care about trillion dollar deficits that continue to climb.

O'Donnell is on record as opposing anything other than essential spending, will vote to repeal the healthcare bill and come up with something effective and productive; opposes higher taxes that will inhibit job creation and further stress the middle class, and wants to get back to a balanced budget and eliminate terrifying deficits.

It's a no brainer folks. You can continue to focus on all this schoolyard nonsense or you can focus on something that matters.

Yeah thanks for admitting you are a no brainer.

How can o'donnell be on record for any position?? Just because she says it, it doesn't make it so. She hasn't ever held an office so you have no idea how or what she will actually do when she gets there. Fact is that we have all heard this song and dance before and experienced how the right flip flopped on all of that once they were voted into power.

She has NO voting record, to say or imply that she does is an outright dishonesty and an example of pure partisanship as a righty rails against the left and blindly supports the right by spewing propganda laced with BS spin about how this inexperienced perpetual candidate will "come up with something effective and productive".
Furthermore, she has shown that she is NOT trustworthy yet your blind partisanship allows you to take everything she says as if it is written in stone as you blindly praiuse her and smear the democrat. Your true colors are showing.
Your fear of anything Tea Party is palpable.....They scare you to death......They are taking your beloved messiah, his cronies that you hold dear, and the entire loony liberal agenda that you hold so close to your heart, straight the fuck outta dodge!

Seeing as though you're one of the clowns who vehemently argued that it was a nothing movement......And, as usual, you were completely wrong, I can clearly see why they scare the shit out of ya'.

HOW DARE THEY QUESTION ANYTHING OBAMA OR LIBERAL!

LMAO!:lol:

So, mr progressive, show us ALL how she is not trustworthy.

Provide concrete proof....no accusations, concrete proof!.......Or simply STFU!

Who will be paying higher taxes?? Are you trying to claim that everyone's taxes will go up if W's taxcuts expire according to the republcians plan?? What is obama's plan concerning their expiration?

WOW talk about BS propaganda loaded questions. What is all of this about?? Got specifics or is it just the usual vague generalities?

That didn't seem to bother the republicans back when they had the reigns now did it??

try asking some questions that are fair and based on reality and you might get some real answers. however, keep up with the typical propaganda and you will continue to get what your spin deserves.

More baseless propaganda. You provide bs loaded questions and that seems to be all that you have to offer. Really?? What about all of the other issues concerning o'donnel?? Why didn't you mention them?? How can you choose to blindly trust someone when they refuse to be honest and upfront about their recent past?
Mention what?

a) Yes, she briefly dabbled in withcraft while in high school. Never really took it seriously. So what?

b) She paid her taxes. Has the letter from the IRS proving their clerical error. No harm there!

c) She lost her home due to financial hardships. So what?........She's not some elite fat cat like Obama, so she should have it used against her?.........That should disqualify her from office?

Face it, you fucks are grasping at straws instead of dealing with real issues facing this country, AND WE ALL KNOW WHY!

Got anything else?

LOL so she went on the biased and fluffer network for republcians that is foxnews and you actually believe all of what she said after cancelling several other inteviews and more than likely being coached on what she should and should say as hannety gave her softball questions?? Are you serious??

Oh and I love the lame excuses she gave as to why she gave hannety the interview after cancelling her others and saying that she wasn't going to do national interviews anymore. Once again showing how she lacks integrity and credibility.

Got anything REAL?? LOL
All of what she said is proven on her website.

The lies about not paying her taxes?....Fully debunked!

The lies about her house being foreclosed on?....Fully debunked!

The witchcraft crap?.......It's laughable!

Now, why would she not want to take her case from this point forward to the actual people who will be VOTING....and she may well be representing?

Why should she waste time being baselessly attacked by a completely biased liberal MSM who have no desire to discuss the real issues, and are in nothing more than desperation attack mode?

Even Pat Caddell, a brilliant dem strategist, said this morning that she's doing the right thing by avoiding the national media. Even he admitted that the MSM is acting like a bunch o' whipped dogs who are watching their cronies fail on so many levels and will never give her a fair shake......The same thing was basically said by another dem strategist last night on the same Hannity show.....But i'm sure you'll claim to have missed that part.

Seriously, you need to think before you speak. Because once again, you're making an ass of yourself. Your desperation is comical.

Got anything REAL? LOL.

Last edited:
Bingo!

Ya' beat me too it, marine!

Funny thing is, I haven't thrown my support behind O'donnell, yet!.....Have to hear more about her plans. Although I really liked what I heard from her last night.. I simply came up here to defend her against Dr and his fellow loons desperate attempts at nailing JELLO to the wall....Weak, whiney lil' fucks that they are, they must be chin checked on their abject lameness to skirt the issues and go into full attack mode......Hopefully we'll get to see some televised debates between her and the marxist...But then, he'll only agree to debates in friendly territory, as he laid out in a letter to her.....He's refusing to engage in debates backed by the Tea party movement....And we all know why.....He won't take real questions from real concerned citizens who are pissed the fuck off......Those questions would deal with real issues. The dem's have no desire to touch those issues. Again, we all know why!

Makes ya wonder . . .

Just as marines hate being called soldiers, army personnel would puke at being called glorified swabbies....or anything resembling a marine.

Eh, jarhead?

If you really want to piss off a Marine, refer to him as 'Naval Infantry'. :)

Makes ya wonder . . .

Eh, jarhead?

If you really want to piss off a Marine, refer to him as 'Naval Infantry'. :)
LMAO!:lol:

Has anyone actually SEEN this letter? I haven't? Why is it not available for our perusal?
It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

It's time they start dealing with real issues!

Actually a letter is there and it is about removing the lien but according to her own wesbite the lien was not removed until she paid her overdue taxes on may 16, 2010. The lien was placed on her prior to her paying her overdue taxes and was only removed on may 19, 2010 AFTER she had paid them.

The rest of the excuses listed on her site do not appear to have been substantiated. She claims that the IRS admitted to making a mistake with the lien but that is only an unsubstantiated claim. It seems to me that she got the lien for fauilure to pay and then got the lien removed AFTER she paid her overdue taxes. there is nothing in the letter that shows where the IRS admitted to a "computer error"
However, after that there is a transcript of her conversation with an irs agent but he does not call it an error. He says that the lien letter was sent out if there was nothing posted to block it and that she needs to contact the agent handling her previous appeal. He does not say "computer error" but he does say, "it's only there if you owe money" LOL

Then after that she posts a letter from jan 2010 and tries to claim that shows that it was a "computer error" because she claims was complying but does the letter not adress her actual conversations in march-may that she needed to have with the agent in charge of her appeal. I wonder why she doesn't have copies of those discussions??
IF they decided her appeal and found that she owed then the lien was legal and not a "computer error" but then she failed to provide any real info about the recent events concerning her appeal, payment and then removal of the lien, so the truth remains unknown.

How typical that you would take half the facts and make assumptions based on o'donnell's spin. LOL

Mention what?

Got anything else?

How about paying for campaign costs with campaign contributions when in fact, there was no campaign?

So far all these claims against her have been proven False. Not that I expect a partisan to understand that. No when you are asked to show proof of it, You respond by linking to the accusations that were made, and not any proof that they are true.

NO they haven't been proven false. Not that I expect a partisan to understand that. There are accusations and evidence that she used campaign money for things when she was not campaigning. I am sure that an investigation is coming but even if found guilty a partisan like you will defend her and claim that she was being perscuted or something like that. BTW where is your proof that they have been proven false?? You have been asked to show proof so let's see how you respond. LOL

I guess that the fact that she was invited on the show, Because of her work with SALT and because she was a Far Right Christian conservative is lost on you people.

She had a boyfriend who was a witch once in high school, so she must still be a witch now. That it. Silly.

Ayers is brought up and the response is "that was years ago. Now he is an ideal citizen"
Van Jones is brought up and the response is "that was back in the 90's. People change"

The left are nohing but a bunch of hypocrites as of late.

This would be a story if there was even one once of reason to believe she still held any such beliefs. Even then I am not sure what the left is saying here. Wicca is bad? I thought they believed in tolerance and understanding. Yet they clearly do not understand Wicca.

The questions about Ayers are relevant because there is still reason today to believe Obama shares some of Ayers radical Beliefs. There is no evidence at all to make one think This women is practicing Witchcraft today.

Has anyone actually SEEN this letter? I haven't? Why is it not available for our perusal?
It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

Actually a letter is there and it is about removing the lien but according to her own wesbite the lien was not removed until she paid her overdue taxes on may 16, 2010. The lien was placed on her prior to her paying her overdue taxes and was only removed on may 19, 2010 AFTER she had paid them.

The rest of the excuses listed on her site do not appear to have been substantiated. She claims that the IRS admitted to making a mistake with the lien but that is only an unsubstantiated claim. It seems to me that she got the lien for fauilure to pay and then got the lien removed AFTER she paid her overdue taxes. there is nothing in the letter that shows where the IRS admitted to a "computer error"
However, after that there is a transcript of her conversation with an irs agent but he does not call it an error. He says that the lien letter was sent out if there was nothing posted to block it and that she needs to contact the agent handling her previous appeal. He does not say "computer error" but he does say, "it's only there if you owe money" LOL

Then after that she posts a letter from jan 2010 and tries to claim that shows that it was a "computer error" because she claims was complying but does the letter not adress her actual conversations in march-may that she needed to have with the agent in charge of her appeal. I wonder why she doesn't have copies of those discussions??
IF they decided her appeal and found that she owed then the lien was legal and not a "computer error" but then she failed to provide any real info about the recent events concerning her appeal, payment and then removal of the lien, so the truth remains unknown.

How typical that you would take half the facts and make assumptions based on o'donnell's spin. LOL
LMAO!

Funny how you would take the fact that a lien was removed as being an admission of wrong doing on her part.

Funny how the IRS agent in that letter admitted that she most likely had relief due. Hence, the lien was removed in may of 2010.

Once again, no smoking gun.....Just baseless bullshit from you desperate loons.

No facts. No proof. No NOTHING!........It's a pattern with you!

Now, i'm still waiting for your PROOF that she's not "TRUSTWORTHY", as you say.

If ya' can't provide concrete proof, it's best you just STFU!

With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
That was my question, see if you can answer it this time.

I never made Barry's birth an issue...in fact on many posts have stated as such. The rest of your drivel is just spinning. A lot of what your crying about has been debunked, smitty. Do the research.

WOW way to dodge hack. My question was to another poster who claimed that obama's brith certificate was a real legal issue if you didn't want to respond to my questions about that topic then why respond to my post and then lie about it later claiming you answered my question?? based on how you are just now getting that obama's birth certificate was an integral part of my question i am guessing that you didn't even bother reading my question before you responded with your usual off topic drivel and spin.

In the end all you have are you usual avoidance and baseless claims that you refuse to and cannot prove. "a lot of what you are crying about has been debunked" then prove it instead of just saying it as you run away.

Oh and thanks again for comparing o'donnell to all of the other politicians even as you hacks try to claim that she is an outsider. LOL

Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?

Did you happen to notice THIS little gem under her "proof" that it was an IRS error?

The remaining balance was paid in full on May 16, 2010.

Exactly, she made claims that were not supported by the documentation that she provided and these moronic partisan lemmings bought it hook, line and sinker. LOL

They completely ignore the fact that none of her documention admits to a "computer error" even though her website puts that in quotes many times. They also ignore the fact that she was referred back to the agent handling her appeal and yet not one of her documents actually pertains to her conversations with that agent.
She's being less than honest but these hacks don't seem to care.

Forum List

Back