"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Baltimore, Maryland – Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell used more than $20,000 in campaign funds to pay her rent and other personal expenses, according to a complaint filed Monday with the Federal Elections Commission.

Backed by tea party activists, O'Donnell upset longtime Rep. Mike Castle in Delaware's GOP Senate primary and will face Democrat Chris Coons in the battle for Vice President Joe Biden's former seat.

The complaint filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a nonpartisan watchdog group, is the latest in a series of allegations of financial irregularities involving O'Donnell, a conservative Christian activist and frequent candidate who has not had a steady job in years.

Christine O'Donnell: OK to use $20,000 in campaign funds to pay her rent? - Yahoo! News

The investigation just started, but I'm pretty sure she didn't do it as correctly as she'd stated.

By the way, O'donnell the Palin Clone didn't sit on a wiccan altar, it was a satanic one.

Baltimore, Maryland – Republican Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell used more than $20,000 in campaign funds to pay her rent and other personal expenses, according to a complaint filed Monday with the Federal Elections Commission.

Backed by tea party activists, O'Donnell upset longtime Rep. Mike Castle in Delaware's GOP Senate primary and will face Democrat Chris Coons in the battle for Vice President Joe Biden's former seat.

The complaint filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, a nonpartisan watchdog group, is the latest in a series of allegations of financial irregularities involving O'Donnell, a conservative Christian activist and frequent candidate who has not had a steady job in years.

Christine O'Donnell: OK to use $20,000 in campaign funds to pay her rent? - Yahoo! News

The investigation just started, but I'm pretty sure she didn't do it as correctly as she'd stated.

By the way, O'donnell the Palin Clone didn't sit on a wiccan altar, it was a satanic one.
Notice how the complaint wasn't filed until AFTER she won the nomination. Why not before. Did they all of a sudden just pull this shit out of their collective asses?

Funny how the head of that so called "non partisan" entity told Anderson Cooper the other day that they most likely would not have filed had she not become the nominee, after he questioned her on it. Even liberal AC raised his eyebrows over that lil' nugget o' information!:eusa_eh:

Once again, YA' GOT NOTHIN'!

This is a failing "whitch hunt"....nothing more!

Last edited:
With Clinton, the only thing I had a problem with was his not inhaling. Everyone knew he inhaled and we all thought it was funny.
I think O'Donnell is being honest with her shortcomings, and the media has brought them forward....she is not dodging them, but she seems to be explaining them. Speaking of lack of character....seems most politicians would fall in the category, no?
You seem to be projecting what I'm admitting, smitty....you always do this to spin what was actually said around. This is, and has been a flaw in your debating.
As far as your actual question.... that has been dispelled after further review....no charges have been brought forward on this. Nice try for the spinmaster, though.

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
That was my question, see if you can answer it this time.
Clinton was attacked for blatantly lying!...And as we all witnessed later on, lying was his forte.....Fully proving the neccessity to attack his first lie.......Until there are charges filed against O'donnell, you've got NOTHING but "Allegations". You've got NOTHING on her "spending habits".

It's time you fools start dealing with REAL ISSUES.......You fools have forty one days to save your loony liberal agenda, and your loony liberal president........Attacking on baseless grounds ain't going to cut it.......Just ask Castle!

WOW you really aren't bright are you?? You admit to claiming clinton was attacked for lying before you witnessed him lying. GJ hack. LOL Typical right wing hypocrisy as they believe the left is guilty until proven by the hand of God that they are innocent where as they will defend the righties even when proof shows that they are being dishonest.

Thanks again for the laughs troll. LOL

And yet at the time the right tried to use clinton's admission as an attack on his credibility but don't seem to wish to apply that same standard to their own.

furthermore, running away from reporters claiming that you answered questions when you didn't, refusing to and canceling interviews claiming that you are going to focus on the voters of delaware even as you choose to do an interview with softball questions in a nationally aired program shows that she IS dodging them.

I, once again, think it's funny how you try to defend this outsider by comparing her to other politicians. LOL

And then you come with yuor typical dishonesty, I spun nothing. I merely commented on your own words that originally came out of o'donnel's mouth. LOL However, since you make the claim, what did I spin?? specifics please or is this the point where you turn tail and run like you usually do?

BTW here is my question

Oh and if you consider the birth certificate thing a REAL legal issue then what do you think about o'donnel's spending habits with campaign funds when she wasn't running for any office??

The fact that she hasn't been charged YET has nothing to do with my question so you once again dodge and pretend that you answer when you haven't. Which is just like the person you are trying to defend. imagine that. LOL
Since it hasn't been investigated yet but more than likely will be, questions still exist and since obama's birth certificate was a REAL legal issue is o'donnel's use of campaign money a real legal issue or not?
Clinton was attacked for blatantly lying!...And as we all witnessed later on, lying was his forte.....Fully proving the neccessity to attack his first lie.......Until there are charges filed against O'donnell, you've got NOTHING but "Allegations". You've got NOTHING on her "spending habits".

It's time you fools start dealing with REAL ISSUES.......You fools have forty one days to save your loony liberal agenda, and your loony liberal president........Attacking on baseless grounds ain't going to cut it.......Just ask Castle!

WOW you really aren't bright are you?? You admit to claiming clinton was attacked for lying before you witnessed him lying. GJ hack. LOL Typical right wing hypocrisy as they believe the left is guilty until proven by the hand of God that they are innocent where as they will defend the righties even when proof shows that they are being dishonest.

Um actually Clinton has since admitted on more than one occasion that he lied. So who is being Dishonest?

It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

It's time they start dealing with real issues!

Did you happen to notice THIS little gem under her "proof" that it was an IRS error?

The remaining balance was paid in full on May 16, 2010.

Exactly, she made claims that were not supported by the documentation that she provided and these moronic partisan lemmings bought it hook, line and sinker. LOL

They completely ignore the fact that none of her documention admits to a "computer error" even though her website puts that in quotes many times. They also ignore the fact that she was referred back to the agent handling her appeal and yet not one of her documents actually pertains to her conversations with that agent.
She's being less than honest but these hacks don't seem to care.
So, ya' got PROOF that it wasn't a computer error or, are you just talking out of your ass yet again?

You're the one trying to make this out to be some major scandal.....Provide the proof, or STFU!.....You're making yourself look as bad as the troofer and birfer loons!:cuckoo:

LMAO!

Tell ya what WJ, if she wins, I pos rep you once a week for the next year, with no negs from me for that year..

If she loses, you pos rep me once a week for the next year, with no negs from you for that year.

I'd ask if you were interested, but we all know that you are all talk with no sack.

BTW.......the only "chin check" you ever do is when your boyfriend's sack is slapping your chin while you choke down his schlong.

It's all on her website!....All this stupid shit put out by obviously desperate dem's have been debunked.

It's time they start dealing with real issues!

Did you happen to notice THIS little gem under her "proof" that it was an IRS error?

The remaining balance was paid in full on May 16, 2010.

In the page she says she got audited. Like with most audits they probably found stuff that didnt have enough backup, and removed them as deductions. It appears she was within the IRS guidelines at all times, but had to pay some additional taxes.

From my friends experience audits are like your drivers liscence test, even if you did perfectly, they have to find SOMETHING wrong. (in my case my broken u turn wasn't "tight" enough. )

Actually it looks as though she is LYING about the whole issue. The lien on her was not removed until AFTER she paid what she owed so for her to claim that the lien was a "computer error" is less than honest based on the info that she provided.

Funny how her webpage puts "computer error" in quotes everytime it lists it and yet none of the sources she uses to base her spin on actually say it or admit to it. LOL

BTW here is my question

Hey dumbass. You're obviously one of very few people who bought into that "I never inhaled" bullshit....Seriously, is the so called "brilliant Bill" so stupid as to not know the whole point of takin' a drag o' weed is to FUCKING INHALE IT?....I mean he was a Rhodes Scholar for christ sakes.........Damn Right it was an Obvious lie. And he was rightfully called out for it.....And as I said, he fully proved later on, yet again in front of the american people, that lying was his forte...."I NEVER had sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky!"

LMAO!:lol:

Hey dumbass. You're obviously one of very few people who bought into that "I never inhaled" bullshit....Seriously, is the so called "brilliant Bill" so stupid as to not know the whole point of takin' a drag o' weed is to FUCKING INHALE IT?....I mean he was a Rhodes Scholar for christ sakes.........Damn Right it was an Obvious lie. And he was rightfully called out for it.....And as I said, he fully proved later on, yet again in front of the american people, that lying was his forte...."I NEVER had sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky!"

LMAO!:lol:

Don't forget the classic. "that depends on what the meaning of the word is, is."

:)

And don't forget the classic CO'D don't look behind the curtain at the man who is telling the truth about me.

I could give a dump if she had a picnic on an altar, catholic or satanic or wiccan, or if she was the unofficial girl friend of the basketball team or if she had an abortion. All of that was more than 25 years ago.

What I am concerned about today would be if she can't handle her own finances how is she going to handle the public finances. The fact that it is so bad now should preclude hiring any more proven bad help.

Tell ya what WJ, if she wins, I pos rep you once a week for the next year, with no negs from me for that year..

If she loses, you pos rep me once a week for the next year, with no negs from you for that year.

I'd ask if you were interested, but we all know that you are all talk with no sack.

BTW.......the only "chin check" you ever do is when your boyfriend's sack is slapping your chin while you choke down his schlong.
No problem, Shorty!

BTW, have I ever neg repped you in the first place?

Doubtful....I rarely run to the neg rep button unless fired upon first.

Oh, and it wasn't I who posted a picture of himself dressed in a gay looking Buster Brown suit complete with pretty blue socks, while straddling a bicycle seat....That was you. I believe that gay references should be pointed to YOU after that funny lil' fiasco!

:razz:

In the page she says she got audited. Like with most audits they probably found stuff that didnt have enough backup, and removed them as deductions. It appears she was within the IRS guidelines at all times, but had to pay some additional taxes.

From my friends experience audits are like your drivers liscence test, even if you did perfectly, they have to find SOMETHING wrong. (in my case my broken u turn wasn't "tight" enough. )

Actually it looks as though she is LYING about the whole issue. The lien on her was not removed until AFTER she paid what she owed so for her to claim that the lien was a "computer error" is less than honest based on the info that she provided.

Funny how her webpage puts "computer error" in quotes everytime it lists it and yet none of the sources she uses to base her spin on actually say it or admit to it. LOL
So, where is your proof that she lied?

You keep running off at the mouth making the claim so, PROVE IT!

WJ, son, this is over: CO'D is meat on election day, running 18 percentage points behind Coons.

And don't forget the classic CO'D don't look behind the curtain at the man who is telling the truth about me.

I could give a dump if she had a picnic on an altar, catholic or satanic or wiccan, or if she was the unofficial girl friend of the basketball team or if she had an abortion. All of that was more than 25 years ago.

What I am concerned about today would be if she can't handle her own finances how is she going to handle the public finances. The fact that it is so bad now should preclude hiring any more proven bad help.

So getting down on her because she did legal work for free and Put her house up as collateral to help someone in a legal case is a legit beef?

Please.

WJ, son, this is over: CO'D is meat on election day, running 18 percentage points behind Coons.
Yeah, that's what they all said about her run against Castle....She was behind by about the same amount, and came back and kicked his ass!

All the talking heads swore only 30,000 would show up. She didn't have a chance...Well, 60,000 showed up and sent Mr. Closeted Lib Castle up the proverbial river!

It ain't over till it's over, buddy!.....Particularly in this election season.

People are pissed. As we all can clearly see.

Charles Main and Full-Auto, none of that matters. Her TP victory in the primary guarantees the Senate remains Democratic for the next term. The TP may well guarantee that the House remains Democratic.

And if that happens, the power brokers in the GOP will destroy the Tea Party so badly it will not be able to recreate itself as the official Conservative Party. The GOP lawyers will find ways to file criminal charges on chief TP'ers across the nation, probably over the "mis"management of campaign funds.

So getting down on her because she did legal work for free and Put her house up as collateral to help someone in a legal case is a legit beef?

Please.
Seriously!.....It's not like she made a fraudulent sweetheart land deal with a future, already suspect future convicted felon. Or launched her political career in the home of a KNOWN domestic terrorist, or anything like that!

Last edited:
I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

Karl Rove
Lee Atwater

'nuff said......end of argument...

No problem, Shorty!

BTW, have I ever neg repped you in the first place?

Doubtful....I rarely run to the neg rep button unless fired upon first.

Oh, and it wasn't I who posted a picture of himself dressed in a gay looking Buster Brown suit complete with pretty blue socks, while straddling a bicycle seat....That was you. I believe that gay references should be pointed to YOU after that funny lil' fiasco!

Actually, you have negged me without being negged by me first, but that was when I'd first joined and before I gained twice the rep that you currently have.

So..........does this mean that you're gonna accept the bet?

Forum List

Back