"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Actually, you have negged me without being negged by me first, but that was when I'd first joined and before I gained twice the rep that you currently have.

So..........does this mean that you're gonna accept the bet?

Hell, neg rep him for the fun of it! Then ask him if he is jester enough to make the bet. He's a coward, he won't make any bet at all but run away.

Last edited:
Charles Main and Full-Auto, none of that matters. Her TP victory in the primary guarantees the Senate remains Democratic for the next term. The TP may well guarantee that the House remains Democratic.

And if that happens, the power brokers in the GOP will destroy the Tea Party so badly it will not be able to recreate itself as the official Conservative Party. The GOP lawyers will find ways to file criminal charges on chief TP'ers across the nation, probably over the "mis"management of campaign funds.

There was never a legitimate shot at the senate. Yet the Repubs will make gains. As long as we get solid gridlock Im happy. It will just slow down the time to default.

Charles Main and Full-Auto, none of that matters. Her TP victory in the primary guarantees the Senate remains Democratic for the next term. The TP may well guarantee that the House remains Democratic.

First off I could care less about the Republicans and there precious Majorities. I want Conservative Government, not Republican Government.

Second. You are in a wild dream world if you actually think Dems can hold the house.

Senate sure, the house they have no chance of holding onto.

Tell ya what WJ, if she wins, I pos rep you once a week for the next year, with no negs from me for that year..

If she loses, you pos rep me once a week for the next year, with no negs from you for that year.

I'd ask if you were interested, but we all know that you are all talk with no sack.

BTW.......the only "chin check" you ever do is when your boyfriend's sack is slapping your chin while you choke down his schlong.
No problem, Shorty!

BTW, have I ever neg repped you in the first place?

Doubtful....I rarely run to the neg rep button unless fired upon first.

Oh, and it wasn't I who posted a picture of himself dressed in a gay looking Buster Brown suit complete with pretty blue socks, while straddling a bicycle seat....That was you. I believe that gay references should be pointed to YOU after that funny lil' fiasco!

:razz:

Actually, you have negged me without being negged by me first, but that was when I'd first joined and before I gained twice the rep that you currently have.

Uh, excuse me sweetpea but, I joined about a year after you. So, you're obviously a lil' confused. No problem though, we all know heavy drug use can lead to mass confusion...I fully understand.:razz:

Yes, I said I would take the bet.

But, just to sweeten the bet.....Lets do the same regarding the campaigning financing BS.

If it's proven she did it, the same bet applies.

If it's proven she didn't do it, the same bet applies.

You in?

And if that happens, the power brokers in the GOP will destroy the Tea Party so badly it will not be able to recreate itself as the official Conservative Party. The GOP lawyers will find ways to file criminal charges on chief TP'ers across the nation, probably over the "mis"management of campaign funds.

There was never a legitimate shot at the senate. Yet the Repubs will make gains. As long as we get solid gridlock Im happy. It will just slow down the time to default.

There was actually a shot for a while, until Christine gummed up the deal while Sharon Angle has scared more than half of the electorate in Nevada.

I am not sure that solid gridlock will happen. If the Dems say "screw any qualms about reconciliation, ram it up the pubs' butts", they will go on a two-year tear of "class warfare". To be successful, they have to be unified and they have not shown that yet at all.

First off I could care less about the Republicans and there precious Majorities. I want Conservative Government, not Republican Government.

Second. You are in a wild dream world if you actually think Dems can hold the house.

Senate sure, the house they have no chance of holding onto.

Just how much are you willing to back that, eaglebeak?

No problem, Shorty!

BTW, have I ever neg repped you in the first place?

Doubtful....I rarely run to the neg rep button unless fired upon first.

Oh, and it wasn't I who posted a picture of himself dressed in a gay looking Buster Brown suit complete with pretty blue socks, while straddling a bicycle seat....That was you. I believe that gay references should be pointed to YOU after that funny lil' fiasco!

Uh, excuse me sweetpea but, I joined about a year after you. So, you're obviously a lil' confused. No problem though, we all know heavy drug use can lead to mass confusion...I fully understand.:razz:

But, just to sweeten the bet.....Lets do the same regarding the campaigning financing BS.

You in?

Yep, I'm in.

You sure you're gonna be okay with pos repping me TWICE a week?

You in?

Yep, I'm in.

You sure you're gonna be okay with pos repping me TWICE a week?
Yeah, no skin off my back!

But, I am a lil' worried that you might end up being one of those Obamabots that actually ends up sucking on the end of a gun barrel after the trouncing that your loony liberal agenda is going to take on a certain tuesday coming this november so, I may never get paid MY reps.

Do me a favor, buddy....Please remove ALL items from your home that you may use to harm yourself after the shock of the trouncing your loony liberal agenda is going to take sets in.

Interestingly enough, I'm not an Obama-bot.

I'm an independent, which is why I don't so much vote straight party ticket, I vote on the things that I know and with my opinion.

Believe it or not, there is one or two GOP'ers that I respect, even if I don't always agree with them. There are also several Democrats that I'd really like to see in jail.

As far as suicide? Not even a consideration. Why? I like life too much, even if it includes ranger assholes such as yourself.

You keep life from getting boring.

driveby's comments demonstrate why the fauxcon silly right will never be mainstream America. Driveby's comment above undoubtedly deserves ranking in the 100 stupidest comments on USMessageBoard.

Last edited:
"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Barack Obama; an Islamofacist? Seriously, Is This What You Republicans Have Become?

Hell....we could go all-the-way back, to:

Vince Foster was murdered? Seriously, Is This What You Republicans Have Become?

Republicans STARTED this freak-show!!

You actually expected to start something (that eventually AVALANCHED).....and, never expected to get any ON yourselves??? :eusa_eh:

The fact is that O'Donnell supports a movement that wants to capture and eat small children

han4.jpg

And some witches give nuance to the concept, and here is one:

witch.jpg

Last edited:
And again, bottom line, with O'Donnell you get a candidate who is campaigning on opposing or rolling back irresponsible spending, who opposes job killing taxes, who opposes expansion of bigger and more intrusive government.

With Coons you get a candidate who has already voted in favor of all those things and says he'll promote more of it.

So ya'll can continue to ridicule and diminish O'Donnell all you want and, if she loses, you can feel quite smug about it all the while getting exactly the kind of government you vote for.

Forum List

Back