"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

And again, bottom line, with O'Donnell you get a candidate who is campaigning on opposing or rolling back irresponsible spending, who opposes job killing taxes, who opposes expansion of bigger and more intrusive government.

With Coons you get a candidate who has already voted in favor of all those things and says he'll promote more of it.

So ya'll can continue to ridicule and diminish O'Donnell all you want and, if she loses, you can feel quite smug about it all the while getting exactly the kind of government you vote for.

The point is that GOP led in irresponsible spending then the Dems jumped in. No the proposed taxes do not kill jobs at all, and big government is big government is not going away. It is what it is, and that is what the great majority of Rhode Island wants and expects. They are terrified of going back to the Bush years.

Well Rhode Island won't be voting for O'Donnell or Coons. Delaware will. And since EVERY competent business expert I've listened to agrees that the current tax structure IS hurting American business and costing us jobs and the Obama Administration's proposals for more taxes and regualtion will make that worse, I'm going to go with the experts.

The Obama Administration has had a fair shot to turn things around and show some improvement. It hasn't happened. it is getting progressively worse. Well over 400,000 new jobless claims reported this week. We cannot continue this way.

However bad it might have been under the Republicans before, they were at least not this irresponsible and, if they have learned their lesson, they can turn it around now. It is obviously that Democrats like Coons have no intention of doing so.

And again, bottom line, with O'Donnell you get a candidate who is campaigning on opposing or rolling back irresponsible spending, who opposes job killing taxes, who opposes expansion of bigger and more intrusive government.

With Coons you get a candidate who has already voted in favor of all those things and says he'll promote more of it.

So ya'll can continue to ridicule and diminish O'Donnell all you want and, if she loses, you can feel quite smug about it all the while getting exactly the kind of government you vote for.

The point is that GOP led in irresponsible spending then the Dems jumped in. No the proposed taxes do not kill jobs at all, and big government is big government is not going away. It is what it is, and that is what the great majority of Rhode Island wants and expects. They are terrified of going back to the Bush years.

:lol: This is a good morning read from jackie.

We're getting a little off-topic here, aren't we? Isn't this supposed to be about how the rightwing is embracing witchcraft to go along with their creationism voodoo?!?!

Yes, Foxfyre is right about Delaware. I have had Rhode Island fixated in my head, and I finally figured out why: no, I won't share. I am quite sure that FF certainly can find a slew of economists and businessmen who will say the proposed taxes will not hurt economic growth. The real answer, "Is we don't know, and tax cuts sure did not keep us out of this mess."

The USA has one of the most business unfriendly tax and regulation policies in the world and we continue to lose whole industries and jobs to other countries for that very reason. Any idiot can see that. I have owned and run businesses, taught small business education classes/workshops, and been involved in seeing the bottom line of hundreds of businesses while speaking with the owners/managers of those businesses/ Anybody who says that increasing taxes in the manner Obama proposes will not hurt businesses and job creation is simply uninformed and deluded on what encvourages businesses to prosper and hire people.

O'Donnell may be a ditz but she at least understand that.

If Coons understands that he doesn't give a damn and will forge right ahead on the destructive path we have been on.

Thinking on it further, there are some huge mega corporations who are backing and defending Obama. Why? Because they've already hedged their losses, have already set up most of their production out of the country, and now they are quite agreeable to Obama killing off a lot more of their competition by forcing the little guys to behave like the big guys which they won't be able to afford to do.

Further, some like General Electric stand to make hundreds of billions in profits if Obama is able to get his Cap & Trade (aka Cap & Tax) initiative passed. It won't help Americans much, but it will enrich the G.E. corporate execs enormously.

O'Donnell understands that too.

Coons doesn't care.

I think Coons understands that the overseas push that began in the 1990s in a big way and was supported throughout the 2000s is completely unstoppable. Both parties and almost all (indifferent "I got mine") Americans are responsible.

I think Coons understands that the overseas push that began in the 1990s in a big way and was supported throughout the 2000s is completely unstoppable. Both parties and almost all (indifferent "I got mine") Americans are responsible.

I think many who support Coons and his ilk are people who don't have a clue. Somebody once described them as so ignorant they think they're smart.

Those who adore Obama, those who still grovel and worship at his feet, seem incapable of finding much of anything to criticize about him. Even if they do criticize him, they will invariably redeem him or go back to the directed tactic of demonizing the other side in an effort to make him look better.

A vote for O'Donnell is a rejection of the path the current government leadership has us on. Those who don't think that path is getting us anywhere but deeper in the hole will not try to defeat O'Donnell.

A vote for Coons is to continue it and be even more aggressive by it. Those who love that, or those who think they will personally benefit, or those who are so ignorant they think they are smart, will vote for Coons.

It's not as loony as trufers or birthers, because it's actually based on her own words..............it's definitely a stretch to use it as a smear, I more-so take issue with her Nazi/Jew comments.

No it's the other way around. It is a fact that Obamas dad was a Kenyan citizen thus not making jr a natural born citizen to meet Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. By the way, what are the Nazi comments she said?

You bozo, you don't even know the law or the Constitution. Grow up before you run your mouth again. Imbecile.

I think many who support Coons and his ilk are people who don't have a clue. Somebody once described them as so ignorant they think they're smart.

Those who adore Obama, those who still grovel and worship at his feet, seem incapable of finding much of anything to criticize about him. Even if they do criticize him, they will invariably redeem him or go back to the directed tactic of demonizing the other side in an effort to make him look better.

A vote for O'Donnell is a rejection of the path the current government leadership has us on. Those who don't think that path is getting us anywhere but deeper in the hole will not try to defeat O'Donnell.

A vote for Coons is to continue it and be even more aggressive by it. Those who love that, or those who think they will personally benefit, or those who are so ignorant they think they are smart, will vote for Coons.

We can agree or disagree on what people really know. The electorate there will make the vote on personality, rightly or wrongly, and on that her candidacy falters.

I believe the GOP has to transform itself into a 21st century forward-looking centrist party to cope with a globalized world. The closest comparison is the GOP in 1896 that did exactly that for the coming 20th century, while the Democratic Party was looking backward to rural values of religious evagelicalism, small town values, and the agricultural community.

We are not going back as a people or a country because the forces of history and the world are going forward. That is the reality of that which we must deal.

I know that most Americans don't want to be governed. They have absorbed and value the personal freedoms granted by our Constitution and they instinctively resent the corruption and usurption of those freedoms by those who seek to hand over their freedoms in favor of a one-size-fits-all, all emcompassing, and all powerful government.

Those who yearn for a king to rule them are willing to trust government to rule well and wisely.

The rest of us do not. We want the government to secure our rights and then leave us alone to live our lives and form whatever sort of society we wish to have. And it will be us who takes us forward into the next centuries. We do not trust government to do that well as no government has ever done that well.

If you vote for Coons you vote for Obama and the Democratic majority policies, past and proposed.

If you vote for O'Donnell, you vote for mostly a reverse of all that.

That's the choice. All the rest is just schoolyard nitter natter.

And yet in reality if you vote for o'donnel you are voting for the same republican leadership that got us into this economic mess to begin with. If the republicans regain control do you honestly believe that the leadership will change or will the same people be in charge??

However, thanks for your biased partisan opinions even though you claimed previously not to be a partisan. LOL Thanks for showing your true colors. LOL

Yes I am aware some on the right are hitting her for it as well. I tend not to listen to them, or the libs going on and on about a none issue.

My point is simply. There are legit reasons to question this chick on. Why not focus on them.

Because at this point, she has swore off ALL national TV interviews, except for Faux News, of course....
Yeah, the FOX news interview was her last national TV interview..So what?...She's choosing to focus on those in her state. You know, the ones who will actually be doing the VOTING!...The ones who have the biggest stake in the matter......The ones she will be representing.

No wrong in that!

You dem's and your desperation at this point is becoming laughable.

Even as she uses foxnews to get money from people out of state who can't vote for her. LOL If she is all about the voters of delware then why is she so willing to take money from the rest of the nation even as she refuses to address the rest of the nation?? LOL

If you vote for Coons you vote for Obama and the Democratic majority policies, past and proposed.

And yet in reality if you vote for o'donnel you are voting for the same republican leadership that got us into this economic mess to begin with. If the republicans regain control do you honestly believe that the leadership will change or will the same people be in charge??

However, thanks for your biased partisan opinions even though you claimed previously not to be a partisan. LOL Thanks for showing your true colors. LOL

A post of talking points.

" same republican leadership that got us into this economic mess to begin with"

"do you honestly believe that the leadership will change or will the same people be in charge?? "

And you question someone elses partisanship?

LMAO.

Yeah, the FOX news interview was her last national TV interview..So what?...She's choosing to focus on those in her state. You know, the ones who will actually be doing the VOTING!...The ones who have the biggest stake in the matter......The ones she will be representing.

No wrong in that!

You dem's and your desperation at this point is becoming laughable.

O'Donnell currently trials Coons by 15%. However, when polled, those same likely voters show Castle leading Coons by 15%. Tell me again, who is desperate?

Well Castle isn't running is he. And the reason he isn't is because he was almost 100% RINO supporting issues that were intolerable to conservatives in the State of Delaware. But Delaware is a staunchly blue state and therefore Castle's RINO ways were appealing to those just some left of center and that is why he won election after election.

But for those for whom it is not longer good enough to just not suck as bad as the other side sucks, they voted for real change in O'Donnell. Her GOP opposition criticizes her candidacy because they believe it cost them a certain GOP seat in November.

And, since it is obvious that the people of Delaware are more closely aligned with O'Donnell than they are Coons on the issues, it remains to be seen if they are smart enough to vote for those issues or whether they will cave in to the malicious wave of politics of personal destruction.

Actually based on most REAL estimates his voting record was over 50% conservative but don't let a little thing like the facts get in the way of your propganda. LOL

Mike Castle has voted with a majority of his Republican colleagues 87.3% of the time during the current Congress. This percentage does not include votes in which Castle did not vote.
Mike Castle | Congressional votes database | washingtonpost.com

and even according to right wing sources he is over 50%

Over his 17 complete years in the U.S. House of Representatives, Castle has voted the conservative position, as defined by the American Conservative Union, about 52 percent of the time. In 2009, ACU scored Castle at 56.
Just What Is Mike Castle’s Voting Record? - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

BTW you do realize that o'donnell barely won by a little over 3,000 votes so why do you try to pretend that she has the overwhelming support of the state when all polls show her behind??

A post of talking points.

" same republican leadership that got us into this economic mess to begin with"

"do you honestly believe that the leadership will change or will the same people be in charge?? "

And you question someone elses partisanship?

LMAO.

Jarhead, the quote is right, though, even if it is partisanship on the poster's part.

America does not want to go back to the GOP of then even more than it wants to get rid of the Dems. If the GOP cannot convince the voters it has changed and has new plans, it will remain in the minority.

Forum List

Back