"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

feaf.jpg

The choice is yours America. See ya in November.

Yeah, It is kind of funny how quiet it got after I pointed out some of the discrepancies on o'donnell's website.

Thanks for pointing that out meister.

Oh and thanks for the neg rep too loser. LOL

I think they just got tired of your BS, smitty. Kinda like the party ended and nobody told you. LOL Hey like that neg rep? I'll give ya another, good buddy.

"Once a witch always a witch"?

WTF?

Did someone beam us back to 1692?

Sal_hang.jpg

I'm afraid it is true. Anyone who watched Bewitched knows that once you are a witch you cannot just lead a normal life. Your witchly powers keep surfacing at the worst possible times.

O'Donnell knows this and is trying to pass herself as "cured"

I don't think so

O'Donnell is a Manchurian Dervish?

rightwinger, ya know I wuvs ya, but hunni...get a grip. "Bewitched" was a tv show.

Yea right....

I imagine next you will try to convince me that The Flying Nun couldn't really fly

rightwinger, ya know I wuvs ya, but hunni...get a grip. "Bewitched" was a tv show.

Yea right....

I imagine next you will try to convince me that The Flying Nun couldn't really fly

What's next, George Washington didn't r-e-a-l-l-y chop down the Cherry Tree?

gawd, some people really hate America. :evil:

It makes me sick how the GOP protects witches. Don't you realize the pure evil they have set loose on our society? And you call yourselves Christians?

If it were up to me, I would round up all the witches and put them into internment camps. Witches are not REAL Americans and do not deserve any rights.

I fail to see how Republicans want to round up illegal Mexicans and protect the rights of witches who want to round up our children and eat them. I have not forgiven them for that ruby slipper incident either
:lol:

You should start your own Eye of Newt, Soup-2-Nuts Tea Party.

Look

The Republican Party has been fear mongering about the dangers of Mexicans, Muslims and gays. It is all one big coverup for the fact that the Republican Party is infiltrated by Witches.

I mean who is a bigger threat to the country, the Mexican who cuts your grass or the Witch who wants to eat your children?

It makes me sick how the GOP protects witches. Don't you realize the pure evil they have set loose on our society? And you call yourselves Christians?

If it were up to me, I would round up all the witches and put them into internment camps. Witches are not REAL Americans and do not deserve any rights.

I fail to see how Republicans want to round up illegal Mexicans and protect the rights of witches who want to round up our children and eat them. I have not forgiven them for that ruby slipper incident either

Look

The Republican Party has been fear mongering about the dangers of Mexicans, Muslims and gays. It is all one big coverup for the fact that the Republican Party is infiltrated by Witches.

I mean who is a bigger threat to the country, the Mexican who cuts your grass or the Witch who wants to eat your children?

Depends on the age of the child and whether or not the witch sprays, spits or swallows.

rightwinger, I think mebbe we need to get you blotto drunky. Kinda like flushing a car's thingie?

You need new bullshit, dear.

A Witch in the Senate is a real threat to our country

What makes you think any thing I posted is bullshit?

Is O'Donnell just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Republican Witches?

- Palin
- Sharron Angle
- Michelle Bachmann
- Jan Brewer

Have any of them denied being Witches?

Look

I demand Congress hold hearings on this!

Because it's like arguing that we shouldn't elect leprechauns, rightwinger.

Are you claiming that Ron Paul is not a leprechaun??

ron_paul.jpg

Ron Paul is a Warlock. I have the evidence. Somebody who will go unnamed for now, who knows a retired FBI agent, says the feds are investigating Ron Paul for performing Witchcraft during the Congressional Recess.

The people of Delaware are free to elect a witch to represent them if they so choose. But they need to seriously consider...

Does O'Donnell have flying monkeys at her disposal?

witch-and-flying-monkeys.jpg

Forum List

Back