"Witchcraft" Smears? Seriously,Is This What You Democrats Have Become?

Democrats stooping to "Witchcraft" smears? Really? Is this what it has come to? Things must be pretty bad in Democrat-Land. I'm actually embarrassed for them because i know they're not embarrassed for themselves. :(
Why would they be embarrassed Liboc?...I mean seriously. They weren't embarrassed when they kicked that poor downs inflicted child around in the dirt, over and over and over again so, why would they be embarrassed about attacking a candidate for what she revealed about herself while, for all intensive purpose, she was still a CHILD?

Last edited:
You know........I've never bragged about dabbling in witchcraft, has anyone else?

Just sayin........

Yeah, but are you from DE? To hear O'Donnell say it, witchcraft is, or at least was ALL the rage up there!

I'm from Delaware and while there is little to do, I don't know many people in to witchcraft....although her stance against masturbation might put a damper on the best option for many nights.

I'd just like to point out the total partisan hacks in this thread that would rather ignore the fact that someone condoned Nazi actions in this very thread than to dare "break ranks" and criticize a fellow conservative.

Shame on all of you.

Blaming "The Evil Juice" for everything is actually more of a famous Leftist past-time. Most Leftists i have come across vehemently hate those "Evil Juice." So i guess you just didn't get the memo on that one. You should attend more Leftist meetings. You're missing the boat on all of their talking-points. Most Leftists/Democrats blame the "Evil Juice" for everything. Seriously,it's true. Personally,i don't condone that kind of warped & bigoted thought process. You're just not up on the latest Leftist talking-points. You'll catch up one day though. I'm pretty sure we'll see you back here in a few months ranting about how "Evil" those Juice are. We'll all stay tuned.

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

Yeah, and not to mention it ain't even original!

obama-witchdoctor-muck.jpg

I thought i saw everything in Politics but now comes Democrat "Witchcraft" Smears. I actually feel bad for Christine O'Donnell. What have the Democrats become? They should actually be embarrassed over this stuff but somehow i'm pretty sure they're not. This kind of politics really is an embarrassment for our entire nation. Can the state of politics in this country go any lower? "Witchcraft?" Really,Democrats?

Who started this thread?

YOU. :lol:

I'd just like to point out the total partisan hacks in this thread that would rather ignore the fact that someone condoned Nazi actions in this very thread than to dare "break ranks" and criticize a fellow conservative.

Shame on all of you.

Blaming "The Evil Juice" for everything is actually more of a famous Leftist past-time. Most Leftists i have come across vehemently hate those "Evil Juice." So i guess you just didn't get the memo on that one. You should attend more Leftist meetings. You're missing the boat on all of their talking-points. Most Leftists/Democrats blame the "Evil Juice" for everything. Seriously,it's true. Personally,i don't condone that kind of warped & bigoted thought process. You're just not up on the latest Leftist talking-points. You'll catch up one day though. I'm pretty sure we'll see you back here in a few months ranting about how "Evil" those Juice are. We'll all stay tuned.

I'm jewish, so i guess I hate myself? How many Jewish people do you actually know?? Give me a break, your theory just like your opinions on what Chicago "is really like" aren't based upon anything factual.

I've still yet to see you speak out against what that Bigot stated in this thread. If you were such an ally of the jews surely you would have told him how wrong his statement was.....yet, not a peep from you and the only ones speaking up against what he said about the jews are the liberals on this site. Want to reevaluate that theory?

Shame on all of you.

I'm jewish, so i guess I hate myself? How many Jewish people do you actually know?? Give me a break, your theory just like your opinions on what Chicago "is really like" aren't based upon anything factual.

I've still yet to see you speak out against what that Bigot stated in this thread. If you were such an ally of the jews surely you would have told him how wrong his statement was.....yet, not a peep from you and the only ones speaking up against what he said about the jews are the liberals on this site. Want to reevaluate that theory?

Nah,you're just not well informed. Most Leftists are vehement Anti-Semites. In fact i haven't met one yet who didn't rant about how it's all the "Evil Juice's" fault on everything. Clearly you're missing all the Leftist meetings and not receiving their latest talking-points. Once you do finally get properly informed,you'll probably turn in your Democrat-Card immediately. The Leftists/Democrats are anything but friendly to Jews. Seriously,it's true.

Nah,you're just not well informed. Most Leftists are vehement Anti-Semites. In fact i haven't met one yet who didn't rant about how it's all the "Evil Juice's" fault on everything. Clearly you're missing all the Leftist meetings and not receiving their latest talking-points. Once you do finally get properly informed,you'll probably turn in your Democrat-Card immediately. The Leftists/Democrats are anything but friendly to Jews. Seriously,it's true.

Ok, you're right. :eusa_shhh:

Don't post anymore, you make me weep for our country.

Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to make you cry. Seriously though,you're just not well informed. I would call you ignorant but i don't want to be cruel. I haven't met a Leftist/Democrat yet who wasn't a vehement Anti-Semite. If you haven't noticed this then you really are out of the loop in your own party. I'm pretty sure once you get properly informed as to what most Leftist/Democrats think about Jews,you will immediately burn your Democrat-Card...Or not. Lots of Uncle Tom Jews out there i guess.

Last edited:

Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to make you cry. Seriously though,you're just not well informed. I would call you ignorant but i don't want to be cruel. I haven't met a Leftist/Democrat yet who wasn't a vehement Anti-Semite. If you haven't noticed this then you really are out of the loop in your own party. I'm pretty sure once you get properly informed as to what most Leftist/Democrats think about Jews,you will immediately burn your Democrat-Card...Or not. Lots of Uncle Tom Jews out there.

You raise good points. It's kind of similar to the way that it's a known fact that all Conservatives are also Baby Rapists.

Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to make you cry. Seriously though,you're just not well informed. I would call you ignorant but i don't want to be cruel. I haven't met a Leftist/Democrat yet who wasn't a vehement Anti-Semite. If you haven't noticed this then you really are out of the loop in your own party. I'm pretty sure once you get properly informed as to what most Leftist/Democrats think about Jews,you will immediately burn your Democrat-Card...Or not. Lots of Uncle Tom Jews out there.

You raise good points. It's kind of similar to the way that it's a known fact that all Conservatives are also Baby Rapists.

:eek:

The World must laugh at us over these kinds of embarrassing absurdities. How sad. :(

Aw, quit. You're breakin' my heart, you big hypocrite you!!! When it comes to libs, you couldn't care less what anybody thinks of this country. Who in the hell do you think you're fooling??? Quit making an ass out of yourself. Everybody knows how you are. Did you think anybody would fall for that load of crap?? :eek:

Last edited:

Who started this thread?

YOU. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's getting pretty close to Halloween. I'd be real careful about what I said about witches - at least until after October 31st. It's getting too damned cool at night to be outside hopping around looking like a toad. Please, beware.

Yeah, it's crazy that so many people identify themselves as conservatives and also happen to like to Rape babies. Weird coincidence huh? Don't tell me you didn't get the latest issue of Baby Rape of the month newsletter? Everyone knows that conservatives get this mailed to them automatically when they register.

Yeah, it's crazy that so many people identify themselves as conservatives and also happen to like to Rape babies. Weird coincidence huh? Don't tell me you didn't get the latest issue of Baby Rape of the month newsletter? Everyone knows that conservatives get this mailed to them automatically when they register.

:cuckoo: But funny. The saddest thing about people like you is that you don't even know where your own party stands on issues that affect Jews. The Leftists/Democrats are very hostile towards Jewish issues & interests. The fact you don't know this tells me everything i need to know about you. You're just not informed. You really should get to know your own party better. Till then you'll always be an Uncle Tom Jew.

:cuckoo: But funny. The saddest thing about people like you is that you don't even know where your own party stands on issues that affect Jews. The Leftists/Democrats are very hostile towards Jewish issues & interests. The fact you don't know this tells me everything i need to know about you. You're just not informed. You really should get to know your own party better. Till then you'll always be an Uncle Tom Jew.

Thanks to you I am well informed now.

How many babies have you raped this week? I know you guys get patches for all the babies that you defile. You get that coveted patch for killing a baby in the act of rape? Everyone knows that's the holy grail of baby raping for Conservatives.

I find you lumping all leftists as anti-semitic very offensive and quite the simpleton way to look at life. Methinks you are the one who is woefully misinformed. Methinks you are blinded to only what YOU want to see.

Sorry bout that. Didn't mean to make you cry. Seriously though,you're just not well informed. I would call you ignorant but i don't want to be cruel. I haven't met a Leftist/Democrat yet who wasn't a vehement Anti-Semite. If you haven't noticed this then you really are out of the loop in your own party. I'm pretty sure once you get properly informed as to what most Leftist/Democrats think about Jews,you will immediately burn your Democrat-Card...Or not. Lots of Uncle Tom Jews out there i guess.

You are one of the reasons that far right people are looked at as loony toons.

Forum List

Back