With all that is going on in the world today, this is how the FBI spends its day

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

FBI Director Christopher Wray revealed during a marathon testimony on Wednesday that investigators still do not know if former President Donald Trump was grazed by a bullet or a piece of shrapnel during his attempted assassination.

Twice during the hours-long session, Wray told lawmakers that the FBI was still working to determine what exactly struck the former president on his right ear during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. “My understanding is that either it [a bullet] or some shrapnel is what grazed his ear,” Wray told Rep. Kevin Kiley (R-Calif.).

Later during the hearing, Committee Chair Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Wray if investigators knew where all eight bullets fired by Thomas Matthew Crooks ended up after the shooting.

“There is some question about whether or not it was a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear, so it is conceivable, as I sit here right now, I don’t know whether that bullet, in addition to causing the grazing, could have also landed somewhere else,” Wray testified.

Jordan did not follow up with any questions about the shrapnel.

Trump Says He ‘Took a Bullet for Democracy’ at Michigan Campaign Speech

Speaking at the Republican National Convention just days after the assassination attempt, Trump said the bullet “came within a quarter of an inch of taking my life.”

“I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard on my right ear,” the former president described the scene.

Trump’s former White House physician, Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), later told a conservative talk show that he examined the wound in the days immediately after the shooting. “It [the bullet] was far enough away from his head that there was no concussive effect from the bullet, and it just took the top of his ear off.”

FBI Director Christopher Wray: “With respect to former president Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear.”

What is wrong with these people?

:oops:

The FBI are "dumb jocks", always have been.

1721908788831.png

FBI Director Christopher Wray revealed during a marathon testimony on Wednesday that investigators still do not know if former President Donald Trump was grazed by a bullet or a piece of shrapnel during his attempted assassination.

Twice during the hours-long session, Wray told lawmakers that the FBI was still working to determine what exactly struck the former president on his right ear during a rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. “My understanding is that either it [a bullet] or some shrapnel is what grazed his ear,” Wray told Rep. Kevin Kiley (R-Calif.).

Later during the hearing, Committee Chair Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) asked Wray if investigators knew where all eight bullets fired by Thomas Matthew Crooks ended up after the shooting.

“There is some question about whether or not it was a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear, so it is conceivable, as I sit here right now, I don’t know whether that bullet, in addition to causing the grazing, could have also landed somewhere else,” Wray testified.

Speaking at the Republican National Convention just days after the assassination attempt, Trump said the bullet “came within a quarter of an inch of taking my life.”

“I heard a loud whizzing sound and felt something hit me really, really hard on my right ear,” the former president described the scene.

Trump’s former White House physician, Rep. Ronny Jackson (R-Texas), later told a conservative talk show that he examined the wound in the days immediately after the shooting. “It [the bullet] was far enough away from his head that there was no concussive effect from the bullet, and it just took the top of his ear off.”

FBI Director Christopher Wray: “With respect to former president Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear.”

Really, Republicans are complaining about ridiculous inquests?! :rolleyes-41:

#HYPOCRITEMUCH

What does it really matter honestly?

The bullets would have caused the shrapnel.

A soldier wounded by bricks, concrete or even tree wood shrapnel caused by an artillery round still gets a purple heart.

That the FBI is even looking into this shows how pathetic they have become.

What does it really matter honestly?
The bullets would have caused the shrapnel.
A soldier wounded by bricks, concrete or even tree wood shrapnel caused by an artillery round still gets a purple heart.
That the FBI is even looking into this shows how pathetic they have become.
1. It matters because no glass was broken. Both teleprompters were undamaged.
2. The bullet and blood vapor trail are clearly visible.
3. The wound is clearly from a bullet.
4. The democrat talking point is being carried by the FBI instead of dismissed as nonsense.
5. The FBI looks like total morons trying to cover up an assassination attempt.

1. It matters because no glass was broken. Both teleprompters were undamaged.
2. The bullet and blood vapor trail are clearly visible.
3. The wound is clearly from a bullet.
4. The democrat talking point is being carried by the FBI instead of dismissed as nonsense.
5. The FBI looks like total morons trying to cover up an assassination attempt.

All valid points.

I'm just saying shrapnel or bullet, it's still a fact he was wounded and nearly killed.

You don’t think it is relevant to investigate an assassination attempt?

Forum List

Back