With Don Rickles, "Mr. Warmth" was just an act, Trump' for real

Well, we now know that a narcissist with a huge ego will never be able to be the consoler in chief.

I don't get it. What does one thing have to do with the other? Trump showed his compassionate side and is in favor of the death penalty for this heinous act. Why do the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Well, we now know that a narcissist with a huge ego will never be able to be the consoler in chief.
Yeah but the sociopaths I've known who were successful had sort of a knack for cultivating a sense of empathy, or at least faking it. LOL

You know, when the bombs were mailed to the Democrats, and when the Jewish temple was shot up, Trump was pissed because those two things took over the news cycle for a few days, slowing Trump's momentum about the illegals.

No, the man has no compassion.

Empathy, thy name need not appear.
“I’m literally standing two blocks from 11 bodies right now. Really?” Peduto reportedly responded, adding that the death penalty wouldn’t “bring them back or deter what had just happened.” “I ended the conversation pretty quickly after that,” he said

Trump Called Pittsburgh Mayor Minutes After Tree of Life Shooting—to Discuss the Death Penalty

ORANGE MAN BAD

With the disgustingly childish behavior that our Idiot in Chief displays, that might be all that's needed to describe him.

Yeah but the sociopaths I've known who were successful had sort of a knack for cultivating a sense of empathy, or at least faking it. LOL
People working at Planned Parenthood fake Empathy for their patients right before they kill 50 million babies and then sell their baby body parts for a profit.

Afterall, they have to have someway to make those Ferrari payments.

“I’m literally standing two blocks from 11 bodies right now. Really?” Peduto reportedly responded, adding that the death penalty wouldn’t “bring them back or deter what had just happened.” “I ended the conversation pretty quickly after that,” he said

Trump Called Pittsburgh Mayor Minutes After Tree of Life Shooting—to Discuss the Death Penalty

ORANGE MAN BAD

With the disgustingly childish behavior that our Idiot in Chief displays, that might be all that's needed to describe him.

ORANGE MAN BAD!

People working at Planned Parenthood fake Empathy for their patients right before they kill 50 million babies and then sell their baby body parts for a profit.

Afterall, they have to have someway to make those Ferrari payments.

Still believe that discredited Okeefe video, don't you?

Death penalty won't bring them back mr criminal lover but it will make certain he cant do it again. And THAT is why we have so much crime. Filthy liberals wanting to go easy on them.

Forum List

Back