With the NSA, why does the FBI need access to a cell phone?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We have a National "Security" Agency, whose main job is apparently listening in Conservatives.

With all that surveillance power, monitoring every phone call and breath, exactly why does the FBI need to access a phone? Don't they have all the conversations and texts already stored somewhere?

Big Brother wants complete control of your life. It's not about 'Terrorism.' The Government is just using the minimal threat of domestic terrorism to seize complete control. It's all gone so bad since 9/11.

Big Brother wants complete control of your life. It's not about 'Terrorism.' The Government is just using the minimal threat of domestic terrorism to seize complete control. It's all gone so bad since 9/11.
I hope you know you are being monitored now after using several key phrases in your post?

So we're not at war with ISIS now? Interesting. Tell your rightwing goon pals around here to wake up.

So we're not at war with ISIS now? Interesting. Tell your rightwing goon pals around here to wake up.

I have, many many times. But that goes for interventionist Communists/Progressives too.

Your being monitored now too. You used the "eye is" word.

Think about it folks, a Government so concerned with the threat of domestic terrorism, yet it leaves your border wide open. Make any sense? This surveillance saturation isn't about terrorism.

The cops were waiting for the right time to take out the iPhone lock . The Cali shooting was the best PR for them.

"You want to stop terrorists don't you!!!". That sells much better than "I need that cell phone opened so I can bust some tax cheat!"

Think about it folks, a Government so concerned with the threat of domestic terrorism, yet it leaves your border wide open. Make any sense? This surveillance saturation isn't about terrorism.
Makes sense to me. People communicate globally using the internet, mobile phones, land lines etc. You arent going to catch much chatter watching the border.

Makes sense to me. People communicate globally using the internet, mobile phones, land lines etc. You arent going to catch much chatter watching the border.

Yeah sure, keeping the border wide open really helps the situation. No way any terrorists could just simply walk across the border. We just gotta have all this Government spying on Citizens instead. Americans do need to wake up. This Surveillance Society being created has nothing to do with terrorism.

Lol pauli has been scared here since as long as hes been a poster. Go outside ya marroon

Yeah sure, keeping the border wide open really helps the situation. No way any terrorists could just simply walk across the border. We just gotta have all this Government spying on Citizens instead. Americans do need to wake up. This Surveillance Society being created has nothing to do with terrorism.
If a terrorist walked over the border or not how would that help catch other terrorists? Monitoring catches conversations and warns of impending attacks. How do you think they catch these dudes before the do stuff most of the time?

If a terrorist walked over the border or not how would that help catch other terrorists? Monitoring catches conversations and warns of impending attacks. How do you think they catch these dudes before the do stuff most of the time?

If it were really about terrorism, your Government would have already secured the border. But it's not about that. Your Government doesn't care. It just wants to seize complete control of you.

Forum List

Back