Witness: Man angered by Texas deputies in yard killed them

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.

EDEN, Texas (AP) — A West Texas man accused of fatally shooting two sheriff's deputies was angry they were in his yard trying to catch a dog and he told them he would open fire if they didn't leave, a witness said.

“They walked up towards him, rushed him, and he pulled a gun, and shots were fired,” David Hutchings told the San Angelo Standard-Times.

The shooting happened Monday evening in Eden, a city of about 1,300 people roughly 210 miles (340 kilometers) southwest of Dallas. Officials say Concho County deputies Stephen Jones and Samuel Leonard were killed and city employee Ronnie Winans was injured.

Here is an example of a feral savage, thug, animal, etc. Let's see what some of USMBs anti-black posters think ie., Harmonica, Mac 7, Greenhornet, Bullshit Filter, Uncensored, JKnownothing, etc.

wait I thought we always need to know the color of the cops first homes?

You'll get NO ARGUMENT from any of us. That idiot is a savage, unreasonable dumbass and that is murder.

Now, quit being a fucking pawn for the Marxist assholes trying to overthrow your government.

Superbadbrutha cares about them, so we DO KNOW.

hoiw is he a thug?? whats his history to back it up??

You really want to compare white guy murdering two cops on what looks like he was trying to protect his nuisance dog to your average black on white cop murder out of pure malicious?

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
These cops look (the stories varies on source) to be going to arrest his nuisance dog---they have said what the dog complaint was specifically. The cops have the legal right to seize the dog------

The guy told them to get out of his yard. They should have complied but instead they decided to rush him. I do not support anyone taking the life of another but the police have to start respecting the rights of the citizens.
These cops look (the stories varies on source) to be going to arrest his nuisance dog---they have said what the dog complaint was specifically. The cops have the legal right to seize the dog------

You didn't read the article so argument dismissed.

They should have cited posse comitatus and ordered the guy to help them with the loose dog.

I read this article and about 7 others before posting---------trying to get the full story. You obviously don't know what the other articles are saying............the story varies depending on source. The dog wasn't a random dog but this guy's dog according to atleast 3 of the sources--------the cops were there on a neighborhood nuisance complaint for this dog is also listed on multiple sources. One source claimed that this guy had lead the cops on a low speed chase which I have my doubts about since only one source claims...

No one is specifically stating what the "nuisance complaint" is about....

So ergo--it could be an awful dog that attack children or something or maybe not
It could be that the cops were going to seize the dog without cause or worse kill it and this guy was trying to protect his fur baby.
Maybe it wasn't about the dog, but that this guy was doing drugs or whatever else..
don't know---the vagueness really makes me suspect that the story is being used for manipulation.
My gut says that this guy rightly or wrongly saw his dog as a victim and acted out of impulse to protect his baby. Seen a lot of crazy texas males out in the country that quickly resort to pulling their guns when anyone goes after their dogs and for whatever reason.

And the color of the thug who shot them too.

Im sure that defense will help in his trial. Dumbfuck :lol:

If it were me I'd have asked what they were doing in my yard, I wouldn't have gotten mad. If they said they were trying to catch a dog I'd have helped them.

But to just get mad right off the bat without finding out what was going on first there's no excuse for that.

Course this is what happens when you have politicians and a society screaming "fuck the police" for over a year.

If it were me I'd have asked what they were doing in my yard, I wouldn't have gotten mad. If they said they were trying to catch a dog I'd have helped them.

But to just get mad right off the bat without finding out what was going on first there's no excuse for that.

Course this is what happens when you have politicians and a society screaming "fuck the police" for over a year.
We saw righties love for police on January 6th. It`s YOUR society screaming "fuck the police". Man up and take ownership already.

I read this article and about 7 others before posting---------trying to get the full story. You obviously don't know what the other articles are saying............the story varies depending on source. The dog wasn't a random dog but this guy's dog according to atleast 3 of the sources--------the cops were there on a neighborhood nuisance complaint for this dog is also listed on multiple sources. One source claimed that this guy had lead the cops on a low speed chase which I have my doubts about since only one source claims...

No one is specifically stating what the "nuisance complaint" is about....

So ergo--it could be an awful dog that attack children or something or maybe not
It could be that the cops were going to seize the dog without cause or worse kill it and this guy was trying to protect his fur baby.
Maybe it wasn't about the dog, but that this guy was doing drugs or whatever else..
don't know---the vagueness really makes me suspect that the story is being used for manipulation.
My gut says that this guy rightly or wrongly saw his dog as a victim and acted out of impulse to protect his baby. Seen a lot of crazy texas males out in the country that quickly resort to pulling their guns when anyone goes after their dogs and for whatever reason.

You are an uncommon voice of reason on this forum. Thank you.

Forum List

Back