Woman Shoots Man Who Forced His Way Into Apartment, Attacked Sister

Well since everyone's favorite topic currently is control. Here's a story I thought I should post. If this woman was allowed to have this gun for the purpose of self defense, chances are her and her sister would be dead...

Deep down, gun grabbers love it when strength is the deciding factor in something. They prefer people to be dead rather than defending themselves.

Normally I would say she should have called the police but the situation seemed desperate. It will be interesting to see if she will face charges. Seems like the suspect's fault for ignoring the warning.

Normally I would say she should have called the police but the situation seemed desperate. It will be interesting to see if she will face charges. Seems like the suspect's fault for ignoring the warning.

The police are around as a deterrent to crime in the first place, and to investigate the aftermath and allow the state to punish the guilty. Actual response during a crime is mostly a matter of luck, and far down on thier list of things to do.

Women should have the "right to choose" to posess a firearm in this country.

A 120lb woman should have the 'right' to fistfight a 250lb rapist. Unless you're Dianne Feinstein of course, then you have the right to 24 hour armed guards...

Liberals prefer that it be the woman and her sister that's dead. The criminal is sick. It isn't his fault. He needs treatment and understanding. That's the way liberals think. Someone has been murdered. Does it matter now whether or not it was the woman and her sister or the intruder? Isn't his family going to mourn him. Won't his friends miss him?

Liberals prefer that it be the woman and her sister that's dead. The criminal is sick. It isn't his fault. He needs treatment and understanding. That's the way liberals think. Someone has been murdered. Does it matter now whether or not it was the woman and her sister or the intruder? Isn't his family going to mourn him. Won't his friends miss him?

Actually, the intruder isn't dead...So I wonder what kind of horse duty he will feed to the authorities.

This liberal does not prefer that at all. Good for this woman. And if MORE women were armed....it would be a better thing, IMO.

It looks like Highland Park is outside of Chicago so the woman may not be charged for defending her sister's life. Contrast that with a recent case in Washington DC where a man shot three pitbulls as that mauled an 11 year old boy. Can't have a gun in DC, you need to be taught a lesson! Let the 11 year old get mauled.

Neighbor who shot pitbull could be charged

Did you ever listen to a Police scanner in a large city? I hear countless calls about assaults, etc. and the dispatcher saying the call has a half hour or more on it. Sure she should call the Police... But only after she has secured her own life, and the lives of those around her. There's no seems about it... If someone forcibly enters a place they aren't invited, then they get what they deserve, even if that's a bullet to the face.

Well since everyone's favorite topic currently is control. Here's a story I thought I should post. If this woman wasn't allowed to have this gun for the purpose of self defense, chances are her and her sister would be dead...

If it was not an AK-41 assault rifle? Problem just like mine and it is legal and will not be outlawed. One is born every day. 2nd amendment protects me from fools like you. If she had had an AK41 half the neighborhood would be dead, including her sister.

Forum List

Back