Woman Shoots Man Who Forced His Way Into Apartment, Attacked Sister

Just get a nail gun. They can shoot 5 nails a second.

Cordless nail guns are especially convenient for use in cramped spaces where there is limited mobility. They are lightweight and have an easy grip that is essential for extended use. Cordless framing nail guns are used in the construction industry, and one fuel cell can drive about 1,200 nails. A full battery can discharge up to 400 nails, two to three nails per second. Cordless finish nail guns that are used for carpentry, woodwork, trim and molding can shoot out about 400 nails per hour. More expensive models can fire out up to five nails per second, in both hard and soft surfaces.
The high speed of the nail gun makes it a very dangerous tool; the result is much like shooting bullets from a gun. Therefore, safety measures are of the essence, especially wearing protective gear eye.

http://home.howstuffworks.com/butane-nail-gun.htm

Well since everyone's favorite topic currently is control. Here's a story I thought I should post. If this woman wasn't allowed to have this gun for the purpose of self defense, chances are her and her sister would be dead...

And?

Most people who are for gun control aren't against people keeping guns in their homes for just this purpose.

Cordless nail guns are especially convenient for use in cramped spaces where there is limited mobility. They are lightweight and have an easy grip that is essential for extended use. Cordless framing nail guns are used in the construction industry, and one fuel cell can drive about 1,200 nails. A full battery can discharge up to 400 nails, two to three nails per second. Cordless finish nail guns that are used for carpentry, woodwork, trim and molding can shoot out about 400 nails per hour. More expensive models can fire out up to five nails per second, in both hard and soft surfaces.
The high speed of the nail gun makes it a very dangerous tool; the result is much like shooting bullets from a gun. Therefore, safety measures are of the essence, especially wearing protective gear eye.

HowStuffWorks "How fast does a butane nail gun shoot nails?"

better yet, buy an assault style nail gun

3-110113153447.jpeg

Most people who are for gun control aren't against people keeping guns in their homes for just this purpose.

True, but unfortunately, some of those that are against people keeping guns in their homes hold powerful positions in government and media. If those that favored confiscation were nothing more than the guy down the street, we wouldn't care.

HowStuffWorks "How fast does a butane nail gun shoot nails?"

Good point. Ever since the first one I saw that used a .22 blank to drive nails, I've realized that, at least at close range and maybe out to 50 m, they could tear up. The slightest modification that would twist them going out the barrel would further increase accuracy and range..

Well since everyone's favorite topic currently is control. Here's a story I thought I should post. If this woman wasn't allowed to have this gun for the purpose of self defense, chances are her and her sister would be dead...

And?

But not for the purpose of concealed out in public, in case a female were to get attacked and possibly raped?

If it was not an AK-41 assault rifle? Problem just like mine and it is legal and will not be outlawed. One is born every day. 2nd amendment protects me from fools like you. If she had had an AK41 half the neighborhood would be dead, including her sister.

Even if AK-41 were successfully outlawed, what makes you think a criminal wouldn't be able to get one anyway? So what issues then are solved?

Forum List

Back