World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

Another thread that didn't age wel. LOL

Huh?
China is crumbling. Their economy is trash.
Since this thread was started, Biden was censured by the UK parliament, France withdrew its American ambassadors, and Angela Merkel and other german gov't leaders condemned the Biden Admin it their harshest terms.

Didn't age well.

Since this thread was started, Biden was censured by the UK parliament, France withdrew its American ambassadors, and Angela Merkel and other german gov't leaders condemned the Biden Admin it their harshest terms.

Didn't age well.
please you people keep harping on one mini scandal to try and make all the GOP mega scandals look less bad.

The US is much more united with our European allies right now than under Trump. Whether you can admit that or not.

please you people keep harping on one mini scandal to try and make all the GOP mega scandals look less bad.

The US is much more united with our European allies right now than under Trump. Whether you can admit that or not.
Can you please give some specific examples? I gave three examples of Western allies, two of whom actually took serious retaliatory action against the Biden Admin. I can't think of similar under Trump, but you probably can.

PS: I suppose you are part of the reported 42% of Americans who generally approve of Biden's job performance so far. Your right to do so, but I find that astonishing.

Regards,
Jim

Last edited:
Can you please give some specific examples? I gave three examples of Western allies, two of whom actually took serious retaliatory action against the Biden Admin. I can't think of similar under Trump, but you probably can.

Thanks,
Jim
the retaliatory actions were not serious.
Not a big deal at all.

The words of the foreign leaders are more important:

Macron’s remark echoes that of British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

French President Emmanuel Macron said Saturday that President Joe Biden has "definitely" convinced allies that the U.S. is back, praising Biden

etc etc
Our Allies are happy to have a sane president that can actually admit the outcome of the election.

If you somehow think US Euro relations are tarnished because of Afghanistan I would say you are greatly mistaken and trying to overplay your hand with this Afghanistan mistake.

The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.
Trump had zero success with China, Biden will do much better, just like with Covid and the economy.

God damned you are one dumb mother fucker,and as worthless as tits on a bull

We are laughed at. Look what you did to this country you selfish GS bastard you

Forum List

Back