Worlds Collide ep. 2 - Halloween 2019 (& reading fan mail) 10/25/19 9pm East

Go do it then...and make sure you document it
That's a long time lol
And do they give you a lunch break?
If not, that's a big cause for concern
how long?

i dunno im not really schooled on this place yet...but the $20k challenge headline intrigued me

edit: i think they are in fact allowed to hurt you by the way. saw quite a few bloodied faces
From what I read, it lasts 8 to 12 hours. Depending on the person. It's a solo thing but they will accommodate duos.
They cant hurt you but you can get hurt. The blood you saw was probably fake or animal blood, or they ran into a wall or something like that.
How come, do you think...nobody can complete it?
If I had to guess?
Time or fear. I mean, people get scared shitless at family oriented haunted trails lol
ohhh I totally get that - but not everyone scares that easily and there's people from other professional hauntings, and adventurists from all over the Country trying and failing at this.

Something kooky has to be going on there.

That's a long time lol
And do they give you a lunch break?
If not, that's a big cause for concern
how long?

i dunno im not really schooled on this place yet...but the $20k challenge headline intrigued me

edit: i think they are in fact allowed to hurt you by the way. saw quite a few bloodied faces
From what I read, it lasts 8 to 12 hours. Depending on the person. It's a solo thing but they will accommodate duos.
They cant hurt you but you can get hurt. The blood you saw was probably fake or animal blood, or they ran into a wall or something like that.
If I had to guess?
Time or fear. I mean, people get scared shitless at family oriented haunted trails lol
ohhh I totally get that - but not everyone scares that easily and there's people from other professional hauntings, and adventurists from all over the Country trying and failing at this.

Idk. Maybe after a while it starts seeming real? I mean, we are talking a whole day of shit.

This thing's on tonight ~ 9PM Ninjas in clown suits.

how long?

If I had to guess?

Idk. Maybe after a while it starts seeming real? I mean, we are talking a whole day of shit.
I think you should take a PTO day and go try this thing out.

I would if I was in the same State.

$20k for a Day's work? Who are you, Steve Nash? Go get that shit krakka

Who is planning to listen this evening?
Do you remember where you were when you lost your virginity?

If some of these virgins want to lose theirs, they can get that done during tonight's hangout. I'll even spot them kicking all the game to their girls and what not. :kissykissy2:

phone lines open @8:45, show starts at 9.

East

Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.
Fish don't fry in the kitchen;
Beans don't burn on the grill.
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill.
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat.
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin wrong with that.
Well we're movin on up,
To the east side.
To a deluxe apartment in the sky.
Movin on up
To the east side.
We finally got a piece of the pie.:laugh2:

Boy the way Glen Miller played
Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.
And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.
Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
drifter that was super fun to hear from you
mdk it was super fun to hear from you, also

i really love both your spirits...the best

LoneLaugher - I always look forward to our chats. Feel very blessed to have you as a friend, sir

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Worlds Collide ep. 2 will air live on Friday, October 25th 2019 at 9PM east coast time at the following link:

Worlds Collide Ep. 2 - Halloween 2019 edition

You can listen Live at that link, or you can re-play it at that link. You can also participate live by calling 1-914-205-5526. Calls will be screened in the order they were received.

Another way to participate is by sharing a story, in this thread. We will read it aloud on the air. We're looking for stories pertaining to personal Haunting experiences, as well as some unique fall traditions that you might engage in.
LoneLaugher & I will be hosting. Hopefully y'all can catch it.

:cheers2:

Fan Mail:

You can also submit fan-mail with suggestions, critiques, questions or general comment to either of our PM-boxes at USMB. If you'd like for your fan-mail to remain anonymous, please state this explicitly within the comment. ;)

Way late but I got a hunting story. So my folks are from the mother land, not the Nazi one, the British one. My dad moved here and was dead set on us being as American as hell. They meant we would go hunt. Father and son. So we went to Iowa so he could work and a guy at his job invited him pheasant hunting. He made me go along. I hated it. My feet were frozen it was wet, cold and gross. So all the adults thought I was miserable because I wasn't getting any good shots at birds so they set me up with one of his dogs and on a spot the dog would flush birds for me. The dog ran into the tall grass and I readied my shot gun. It was a piece of shit gun. A long ass mossberg bolt action 12 gauge. The old man is Scottish, which is pretty much Jewish, that's why the crappy guns. Anyway the dog was working the patch hard. You could hear it. Then all of a sudden the dog shoots out of the tall grass like a hell fire missile with his tail between its legs and ass tucked and eyes wide open with a big pissed off skunk on its tail. I tried to run to because I was about to get run down by a dog and a skunk. As I spun and began to take of my feet came out from under me and I went down in the mud. Dog was gone and all I saw was the skunk so I swung the fun on the skunk and pulled the trigger. No, the fun did not roar in my hands and turn the skunk into paste. It just went "click". So the skunk seeing a human turned and presented its ass and let me have it. It was like getting maced. My eyes burned, I couldent breathe and everyone was laughing at me except the old man because I had to ride home with him.

Forum List

Back