Worlds Collide Ep. 3 - Parties, Rap & BS (live Friday, 11/1/19 @ 8pm East) *fan alert msg*

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009

We go live at 8pm East Friday, Nov 1st at 8pm at the above link.

Listen live and/or call-in to join us!

914-205-5526

:beer:
Who are we? - Worlds Collide is Hosted by USMB's LoneLaugher & G.T. ...it's an open discussion call-in program where share our wisdom <lack thereof> on a wide variety of topics and encourage other USMB users to call-in Live and hang with us, or comment right here while the program is spinning. To check-out past episodes, click here: www.blogtalkradio.com/worldscollide

Attention! Long-time Listeners and participants:
If you'd like an "@" (Mention) alert each time we schedule a program, and again a reminder around 15-minutes before each air time, please sign-up by mentioning it to either myself or LoneLaugher and we will compile a list.

Here’s a special invitation to a few USMB members who’ve made an impression on me this week. I invite them to call in and have their say.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Get yourself a drink and call in to discuss your point of view on a subject of your choice.....or comment on whatever we happen to be talking about.

I don't believe you to be a logical and fair person. I'll pass.

Here’s a special invitation to a few USMB members who’ve made an impression on me this week. I invite them to call in and have their say.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Get yourself a drink and call in to discuss your point of view on a subject of your choice.....or comment on whatever we happen to be talking about.

Hey he might change your mind, we are always fair to our guests.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

Hey he might change your mind, we are always fair to our guests.

Well......almost.

K9Buck
AzogtheDefiler
mudwhistle
Grampa Murked U

That’s too bad. I thought you’d want to be heard.

Thousands sign petition to shut down controversial haunted house: ‘A torture chamber under disguise’

A haunted house that lasts 10 hours and requires its visitors to fill out a 40-page waver is now the subject of a petition calling it a "torture chamber" that needs to be shut down.

McKamey Manor, which stretches from Summertown, Tenn., to Huntsville, Ala., has drawn national interest for years due to its extreme conditions: Attendees can reportedly be subjected to having their fingernails pulled off or even getting a tattoo, according to one volunteer employee.

TNHarley :eek::eek::eek:

Thousands sign petition to shut down controversial haunted house: ‘A torture chamber under disguise’

A haunted house that lasts 10 hours and requires its visitors to fill out a 40-page waver is now the subject of a petition calling it a "torture chamber" that needs to be shut down.

McKamey Manor, which stretches from Summertown, Tenn., to Huntsville, Ala., has drawn national interest for years due to its extreme conditions: Attendees can reportedly be subjected to having their fingernails pulled off or even getting a tattoo, according to one volunteer employee.

Yes, you should see the VD room..

I saw that earlier.
I saw videos yesterday.
Crazy shit lol

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

I saw that earlier.
I saw videos yesterday.
Crazy shit lol

That’s nice. Why not call in and tell us about it.

Mic check 1, 2 1-2. We are on at 8 today folks. Come chill.

I might call in tonight if I finish all the prep cooking for tomorrow's Friends Thanksgiving party. Cheers, crackers!

I might call in tonight if I finish all the prep cooking for tomorrow's Friends Thanksgiving party. Cheers, crackers!
Always happy to have ya, sir.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
The show is worth it with Lone alone and your guys' added contributions are like solid gold. I will always appreciste our callers.

Its just a big hang!! Call, have fun...bust balls, be nice...do whatever. its all good people.

The show is worth it with Lone alone and your guys' added contributions are like solid gold. I will always appreciste our callers.

Its just a big hang!! Call, have fun...bust balls, be nice...do whatever. its all good people.

Who would you most like to be a first time caller, G.T. ?

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

hrrrrmmmmmm....thats a super hard question. playtime is a mystery. Maybe that human, or one of the hardcore partisans would be fun like White_MAGA_Man or rightwinger ... tough question

hrrrrmmmmmm....thats a super hard question. playtime is a mystery. Maybe that human, or one of the hardcore partisans would be fun like White_MAGA_Man or rightwinger ... tough question

I thought fo sho you'd say Mac1958

I guess I don't know you as well as I thought.

Forum List

Back