Worlds Collide Ep. 3 - Parties, Rap & BS (live Friday, 11/1/19 @ 8pm East) *fan alert msg*

No, you're mis-reading me.

The haters weren't the callers.

The haters kept the threads bumped by shitting all over the show, and the interest their hatred created caused the callers, who were different people altogether than the folks actually doing the hating.
I see. So you donā€™t believe that you and LoneLaugherā€™s online behaviors have anything to do with people not calling in?
If they did, the people who actually did call as opposed to the ones that did the shitting probably wouldn't have mentioned bringing the show back so many times. I didn't start the program to generate interest. The interest was generated, and then I started the program. I got PMs and comments all of the time to bring it back.
What I am trying to bring out is that more people didnā€™t call in because they didnā€™t trust you guys to be professional when they respectfully presented an opposing view.

And my question is whose fault is that?

Beating a dead horse jesus chriust are you callin in next time or what?
Not sure. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m trying to figure out.
go with cowbell

I see. So you donā€™t believe that you and LoneLaugherā€™s online behaviors have anything to do with people not calling in?
If they did, the people who actually did call as opposed to the ones that did the shitting probably wouldn't have mentioned bringing the show back so many times. I didn't start the program to generate interest. The interest was generated, and then I started the program. I got PMs and comments all of the time to bring it back.
What I am trying to bring out is that more people didnā€™t call in because they didnā€™t trust you guys to be professional when they respectfully presented an opposing view.

go with cowbell
Sort of like voting for all democrats.

go with cowbell
Rock n roll!

go with cowbell
Rock n roll!
When I can.

Any bright ideas for a theme/topic for next show are encouraged :beer:

17966388_1302610909774429_1790421329034919468_o.jpg

some healing marijuana for the listeners and callers

California Women Form a Cannabis Sisterhood

Forum List

Back