G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

Worlds Collide Ep. 7 - Bye Bye 2019

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

1. Your favorite thread/hottest topic of the year
2. Your favorite poster of the year
3. Least favorite thread/topic of the year
4. Least favorite poster of the year

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Any Ads above or below this post are #fake news

2019, what a year!

On Friday, Dec 27th at 7pm East Coast time, we are going to do a LIVE call-in broadcast for USMB members to see the year out.

What are your thoughts? How was your year? Be it political, personal, professional or other...WE want to hear from YOU.

How to Listen: On Friday, December 27th starting at 7pm East our broadcast can be streamed live at the below link.

How to call-in and participate: You can participate by dialing 914-205-5526 during the broadcast. We do not share or call out anyone's telephone number, BUT If you'd like your phone number to be completely invisible to caller ID, merely dial *67 (star sixty-seven) before dialing the number. This blocks caller-ID, you can test it for yourself between friends or family.

You can share your thoughts on anything under the sun that happened in 2019, but one suggestion is to give your personal opinion on any of the following from USMB:

We will also have a fun quiz/questionnaire portion of the show, a segment regarding what's ahead for 2020 and could also stand to hear some resolutions from our hosts & callers!
Erinwltr hjmick Crixus Larsky drifter BULLDOG aaronleland mdk Toro NLT Moonglow LoneLaugher Natural Citizen deannalw April Grampa Murked U strollingbones Vastator Dale Smith Coyote AyeCantSeeYou TNHarley Sonny Clark DarkFury Paulie pillars

Awesome! I loved the show! I can’t wait!

2019, what a year!

Awesome! I loved the show! I can’t wait!
Happy to hear that, hope to see ya there bruvva!

I thought this thread was about one of my favorite movies...

When_Worlds_Collide_%281951%29_trailer_1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

That looks like it's from the "Monster Movie" era :eek:

"When Worlds Collide" 1951 -- there are no monsters in it (except the monsters within ourselves). Made by the incomparable George Pal based on the 1933 novel of the same name.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

That looks like it's from the "Monster Movie" era :eek:

"When Worlds Collide" 1951 -- there are no monsters in it (except the monsters within ourselves). Made by the incomparable George Pal based on the 1933 novel of the same name.
Thanks for the clarification, my black and white avatarred bruvva from another muvva

Thanks for the heads up...

Pretty sure the show is the best part of USMB... even if it's not officially part of it...
Thats so sweet. Thanks, HJ!

While my remark is true, heartfelt, and well-intentioned, in retrospect I'm not certain the bar is all that high... I mean, have you seen the crap being posted around here lately?

Seriously though, I do enjoy the chatter...hell, I may even call in again sometime...

Pretty sure the show is the best part of USMB... even if it's not officially part of it...

While my remark is true, heartfelt, and well-intentioned, in retrospect I'm not certain the bar is all that high... I mean, have you seen the crap being posted around here lately?

Seriously though, I do enjoy the chatter...hell, I may even call in again sometime...
Ive seen it, Im guilty of participating and I always shower afterward. lol

Yeah, It's like an accident on the side of the road... you sit in your car cursing about all the assholes in front of you who just have to look, can't just drive by, keep the traffic moving, nooooo... they have to be ghouls... and what do you do when you get there? Look...

I'm as guilty as you and everyone else...

Yeah, It's like an accident on the side of the road... you sit in your car cursing about all the assholes in front of you who just have to look, can't just drive by, keep the traffic moving, nooooo... they have to be ghouls... and what do you do when you get there? Look...

I'm as guilty as you and everyone else...
Thats the perfect way to describe it, hah!!

As poster of the year, the audience demands I take lead of this show, but unfortunately I have to decline I will be working, sorry fans

thread has wheels weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

I want to be paid 1 dollar for every time my name is brought up, Venmo me after thanks

Forum List

Back