🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Worldwide chaos, anger after Trump's immigration order

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
29 JAN 2017 AT 12:07 ET

A global backlash against U.S. President Donald Trump’s immigration curbs gathered strength on Sunday as several countries including long-standing American allies criticised the measures as discriminatory and divisive.

Governments from London and Berlin to Jakarta and Tehran spoke out against Trump’s order to put a four-month hold on allowing refugees into the United States and temporarily ban travellers from Syria and six other Muslim-majority countries.

Global backlash grows against Trump’s immigration order

....and this is Trump's 1st week in office, not a good omen, future street protests and FB flash mobs won't exactly make Bannon happy either, sad

I don't know that it's chaos, but it seems to be proceeding about the way everyone predicted it would. I don't think the court's stay will stand up, though.
The only thing the court may find unconstitutional is the exception for Christians and other minority religions. Once that is removed, it will stand. The best thing we can do now, if we do not agree with this direction, is to push to make sure it remains a TEMPORARY ban and that in four months--less would be great--it is lifted.

"....and this is Trump's 1st week in office, not a good omen, future street protests and FB flash mobs won't exactly make Bannon happy either, sad"

Ya think? Meh, maybe. My guess is he might be into that.

A global backlash against U.S. President Donald Trump’s immigration curbs gathered strength on Sunday as several countries including long-standing American allies criticised the measures as discriminatory and divisive.

Governments from London and Berlin to Jakarta and Tehran spoke out against Trump’s order to put a four-month hold on allowing refugees into the United States and temporarily ban travellers from Syria and six other Muslim-majority countries.

....and this is Trump's 1st week in office, not a good omen, future street protests and FB flash mobs won't exactly make Bannon happy either, sad
Who cares? London and Berlin are free to take all of the refugees...oh wait, they don't want any more either they just need somewhere else to shove the problem people. Jakarta and Tehran are pissed off since they lost an easy way to get terrorists and other worthless people here, I'd call that a Trump win.

Let the world spend their time protesting and bitching. I don't care. It's a common sense rule, which means if it makes common sense there's not a chance a liberal will understand or support it so this is not unexpected.

Who cares? London and Berlin are free to take all of the refugees...oh wait, they don't want any more either they just need somewhere else to shove the problem people. Jakarta and Tehran are pissed off since they lost an easy way to get terrorists and other worthless people here, I'd call that a Trump win.

Let the world spend their time protesting and bitching. I don't care. It's a common sense rule, which means if it makes common sense there's not a chance a liberal will understand or support it so this is not unexpected.

And as you so beautifully demonstrate, we already have enough worthless people here.

------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , now all that the President Trump needs to do is to Stand Strong !!

------------------------------------------------------------- GOOD , now all that the President Trump needs to do is to Stand Strong !!
--------------------------------------------- and this worldwide chaos and stuff after only one week of President Trump working and I think that the President is working today !!

I don't know that it's chaos, but it seems to be proceeding about the way everyone predicted it would. I don't think the court's stay will stand up, though.
The only thing the court may find unconstitutional is the exception for Christians and other minority religions. Once that is removed, it will stand. The best thing we can do now, if we do not agree with this direction, is to push to make sure it remains a TEMPORARY ban and that in four months--less would be great--it is lifted.
------------------------------------------------------- I think / hope that the 4 month stipulation is simply to get you lefty guys used to it and I of course hope that the 4 months is extended far into the future OldLady .

I'd rather be safer than care anything about the feelings of stupid libs.
------------------------------------------------- not about safety to me , the issue for e is that NO ONE has any Right to come to the USA . To me its mostly a sovereignty issue with Americans controlling who is imported into our American land .

Thing is? With the open borders & lack of much if any vetting of immigration of the past, Trump knows the US is already in danger of additional attacks from those already here. He's putting an immediate ban (temporary at that) to get a better handle on the situation. He's not waiting until we've been ravaged by terrorists before doing anything about it. He's taking the offensive to provide a better defense & not pussyfooting around about it but going straight to the problem. Yes, it's going to piss off a lot of people both here & abroad.
The left only wants to sugar coat & fluff it by letting anyone in UNTIL another 911 or worse happens, then & only then would they want tighter restrictions...Trump ain't waiting for that, he's stopping it before it happens. But it may still happen anyway just because of those already here, just not as much if there were more.

This administration is going to be a wild ride no doubt, so lefties better buckle up. Are you ready for it???

Forum List

Back