Wounds on Head and Face of Ferguson Police Officer

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Ooops, sorry. Wrong black kid murder case....

george_zimmerman_injury.jpg

It will end up the same if the kangaroo courts in Missouri have their way....

Indeed it will. But the FPD has this nasty little problem that the OPD didn't, a witness standing right next to Brown when they were stopped by the cop.

I'm glad the FBI is on this.

Yes, cause the sheriff dept in many MO counties are usually in trouble. They just charged the Senior Deputy Sheriff in our county with tampering with a case file for his buddy that got a DWI ticket...

Ooops, sorry. Wrong black kid murder case....

george_zimmerman_injury.jpg

Wow, clearly, this is someone who was hit in the face dozens of times by a black kid much larger than himself. Look at those bruises. Look at those two black eyes. The guy is going to need stitches to take care of all those injuries. This shows everyone what someone armed with Skittles can do.

The witness has to be believable. From the reports I heard what Michael said, (I or we will surely move...) Nah... That with a belt to the head? Sorry. Fantasy Land.

Indeed it will. But the FPD has this nasty little problem that the OPD didn't, a witness standing right next to Brown when they were stopped by the cop. I'm glad the FBI is on this.

Johnson is not a problem for anybody. He was Brown's friend, and his testimony is tainted right from the beginning. Same with other witnesses who are obvious Brown sympathizers. The biggest problem is for the prosecution (if this even goes to a trial). That would be the witnesses who said Brown was "tusseling" with the cop. You fight with a cop, you get shot. Period.

Last edited:

Indeed it will. But the FPD has this nasty little problem that the OPD didn't, a witness standing right next to Brown when they were stopped by the cop. I'm glad the FBI is on this.

Johnson is not a problem for anybody. He was Brown's friend, and his testimony is tainted right from the beginning. Same with other witnesses who are obvious Brown sympathizers. The biggest problem is for the prosecution (if this even goes to a trial). That would be the witnesses who said Brown was "tusseling" with the cop. You fight with a cop, you get shot. Period.

Words to live or die by.

Forum List

Back