WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Wow, that press conference was fascinating. I urge people to get a copy when it makes it to the internet.

You will have strong feelings about it regardless of your politics.

I personally think his press conference about hour ago will be the death of his Administration. He was caught in so many lies. So many contradictions. So much fecklessness.

And anyone can clearly see he has no strategy. Especially our enemies.

I loved the part where he lied out his teeth about leaving Iraq. Blamed it all on Bush of course.

Anyone dense enough to still believe that needs to get a copy of the documentary done by the left leaning media outlet, PBS, last week. It's called "Losing Iraq."

That documentary makes it UNEQUIVOCAL that Obama lost Iraq.

I missed it..out commissary shopping...will check later although I know what I will hear.

D, the guy was caught in so many lies that even 2nd graders can see through. It's called "backing yourself into a corner."

How about "I will end the war in Iraq" is now "I have re-entered the war in Iraq."

Or how about, "I left Iraq as a stable country" is now "what a mess Iraq is now so I have to send airstrikes in."

It was funny watching him try to blame Bush for Obama pulling 100% of the troops out.....Twitter is on fire with people of all political stripes slamming him.

Link? or it didn't happen...

Nobody buys those stupid liberal lines anymore. I just said it's not posted yet. But darlin' you can bet the world is on fire over his press conference. EspeciallyTwitter.

Ignore Moonbat.. he's a pestering troll.. nothing more.

I watched it and sat shaking my head. What a buffoon that represents the USA.. I can't think of a time in my life where I've ever been more ashamed of my country than these past couple of yrs and it's getting worse as this fucking idiot is midway in to his 2nd term. Hell his numbers are soo poor, it would take a shovel of pure BULLSHIT to dig him out of the craphole he's dug.

Last edited:
Instead of, ".......we should have known this would happen when Bush......", I'll take, GET THE PLANES IN THE AIR.

I personally think his press conference about hour ago will be the death of his Administration. He was caught in so many lies. So many contradictions. So much fecklessness.

And anyone can clearly see he has no strategy. Especially our enemies.

All we need is a media with integrity to hold him accountable. He's gong to be fine...

Link? or it didn't happen...

Nobody buys those stupid liberal lines anymore. I just said it's not posted yet. But darlin' you can bet the world is on fire over his press conference. EspeciallyTwitter.

Ignore Moonbat.. he's a pestering troll.. nothing more.

I watched it and sat shaking my head. What a buffoon that represents the USA.. I can't think of a time in my life where I've ever been more ashamed of my country than these past couple of yrs and it's getting worse as this fucking idiot goes is midway in to his 2nd term. Hell his numbers are soo poor, it would take a shovel of pure BULLSHIT to dig him out of the craphole he's dug.

You should have lived in the 1970's, this ain't shit compared to then...

The ODS kooks here are, as usual, trying to hide the actual information, substituting their brainwashed ODS fantasies, being that the actual information contradicts them.

Rational and honest people don't need to hide information. So here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama calls sending American's in to war, " A project."

“I don’t think we’re going to solve this problem in weeks,” Mr. Obama said before leaving for a two-week vacation on Martha’s Vineyard. “This is going to be a long-term project.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/10/w...t&region=Footer&module=TopNews&pgtype=article

Off you go to Martha's Vineyard to ride your girl bike, sail on yachts.. at the very moment you send the sons and daughters of America back in to hell, something you swore you would not do... YOU MAKE ME SICK.. I despised this man before but now.. He's NO DIFFERENT than GWBush.. One in the same.

Forum List

Back