WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

So, Abe Lincoln had detractors and haters in the GOP ranks also....yet it all turned out better in the end...

Iraq War ends on Bush’s schedule, not Obama’s
President Obama and the biased media wing of the Democrat Party are heralding the “official” end of the Iraq War.
<snip>
All US troops, except for 159 uniformed troops and officers as well as a marine guard in the US embassy in Baghdad, will be out of Iraq before December 31, 2011, as required by the Status of Forces Agreement President Bush made with Iraq.
The Democrats can trumpet the Obama Iraq withdrawal all they want, but it was accomplished right on schedule — a schedule established by President Bush, not Obama
Iraq War ends on Bush's schedule, not Obama's | RedState
==========================================
How times change.:lol:

McCain says those who say that Maliki didn't want to renegotiate are liars. Plain and simple. He was there at the table.

McCain: Opponents lying about Iraq history

And here's the key point. I do wish every one would stop lying about this. Because simply put Obama just wanted to get the fuck out of there instead of keeping the country stable.

And hey, frankly I don't blame him but it was a huge whoopsies. Because now Iraq is being taken over by ISIS,

McCain and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) were in direct talks with the Iraqi government at the time, McCain said, and Iraq was ready for a deal before the number of troops the United States proposed leaving fell sharply.

"What Senator Kaine is saying is just totally false," McCain said. "In fact, it's a lie, because Lindsey Graham and I were there."

"The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff himself said that the number of troops that we were proposing cascaded down to 3,000, when it had been recommended to be 20,000," McCain added.

He said Iraq, at that point, determined an agreement “wasn't worth the problem.”

McCain: Opponents lying about Iraq history | TheHill

I guess Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is lying in this Wall Street Journal interview then.

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out
Prime Minister, in Interview, Says Troops Must Leave Next Year as Planned
BAGHDAD—Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki ruled out the presence of any U.S. troops in Iraq after the end of 2011, saying his new government and the country's security forces were capable of confronting any remaining threats to Iraq's security, sovereignty and unity.
Mr. Maliki spoke with The Wall Street Journal in a two-hour interview, his first since Iraq ended nine months of stalemate and seated a new government after an inconclusive election, allowing Mr. Maliki to begin a second term as premier.
A majority of Iraqis—and some Iraqi and U.S. officials—have assumed the U.S. troop presence would eventually be extended, especially after the long government limbo. But Mr. Maliki was eager to draw a line in his most definitive remarks on the subject. "The last American soldier will leave Iraq" as agreed, he said, speaking at his office in a leafy section of Baghdad's protected Green Zone. "This agreement is not subject to extension, not subject to alteration. It is sealed."
Iraqi Prime Minister Says U.S. Forces Must Leave On Time - WSJ

I guess Maliki gets the credit for getting the troops out of Iraq then. What's all this Obama bragging about ??

WMD's had nothing to do with us going into Iraq.It was foreign policy and geo-political theory.

But by all means carbon, the basement dweller, keep diverting from the real topic here.

You can.....but you notice how many Americans are up in arms about Obama now from all parties????

So now you're conceding that those on the left who opposed the Iraq war are NOT flip flopping just because Obama is president?

Why don't you go argue with the retard Kosh then, instead of agreeing with him when he keeps falsely claiming exactly that?

Who is this 'far left' you keep talking about? Could you at least identify it?

You are the far left and you support the far left that openly hijacked the (D) party back in the late 70's or deny actual real history once again?

It is ok you have admitted that is OK with anyone that has a (D) next to their name to lie and commit illegal acts in Iraq.

But that comes from being a programed far left Obama drone.

Me? Well since my postions AGAINST military interventionism and meddling in the Middle East have been well established, on the record, for years,

that would be one big strike against your generalization now wouldn't it?

Here's another, from the Code Pink website. I don't suppose you'll try to pretend they aren't part of your so-called 'far left':

Tell President Obama: No U.S. military intervention in Iraq!

Please contact the president and tell him no more weapons shipments, no airstrikes, no US troops. The chaotic situation in Iraq is the direct result of the tragic US military intervention in 2003, which destabilized the region and put in power a corrupt and unrepresentative government.The people of Iraq need peace, reconciliation, development and a truly representative government, free of US and other foreign interests.

...so reconcile that with your asinine claim that the left has flip flopped just because Obama became president.

lolol you and Econchick are making this too easy. Step up your game.

CODEPINK: Take Action Now!

Still you have not condemned Obama for his illegal airstrikes in Iraq, can you point to one post where you have done this? or anyone on the far left?

And yes you are far left and you support Obama in his illegal airstrikes in Iraq otherwise you would have denounced with the same passion you had from 2003 to 2009, right?

Just one more post to prove the far left Obama done that you are..

If he thought they were moved, why the fuck would he tell you moron?????????????????????????????? Think about it, shit for brains. There would be no way to prove that they moved ....................without sending in an entire army to wherever he believed they were moved to. You think it would be smart to invade a second country in that scenario idiot? What any President would do in that case is drop it. In that scenario he could out every single one of his sensitive sources and it still wouldn't convince everyone till the press had their hands on the WMD.

Now of course I do thank you for demonstrating JUST HOW MANY OTHER LEGITIMATE ORGANIZATIONS AND COUNTRIES THOUGHT THE SAME THING when you tards like to make it sound like he did it cuz of daddy.

But no, you're wrong. When he said "there weren't any," the only place he can vouch for without directly invading somewhere else and exhaustively searching is Iraq.

He couldn't even be vouching for anywhere but Iraq even if he wanted, dim wit.

lol. Stop digging. Nobody except a handful of conspiracy nuts believe that Saddam had WMD's that were moved.

Go have a drink with the birthers.

Besides...

If Saddam had had the WMD programs that the administration claimed he had, he would have had to have had thousands of people working in those programs.

How come we never found the PEOPLE? Were they moved too, lol? Were they beamed to another planet?

See, you have to THINK before you sign on to these absurd myths.

This is all pointless now since you a far left Obama drone has admitted that it is OK for someone with a (D) next to their name to lie and commit illegal acts in Iraq.

Yes, which is exactly what this thread is about, LOL! He can divert all he wants.....Dems are crashing and burning. :eusa_boohoo:

And the libs with integrity about staying out of wars are pissed at Obama now.

WMD's had nothing to do with us going into Iraq.It was foreign policy and geo-political theory.

You're basically right about that. They picked WMD's as the specific case for war that was most saleable to the American people.

Plus almost all of the players in the Bush administration later asserted that invading Iraq was a brilliant idea even without there being WMD's.

lol. Stop digging. Nobody except a handful of conspiracy nuts believe that Saddam had WMD's that were moved.

Go have a drink with the birthers.

Besides...

If Saddam had had the WMD programs that the administration claimed he had, he would have had to have had thousands of people working in those programs.

How come we never found the PEOPLE? Were they moved too, lol? Were they beamed to another planet?

See, you have to THINK before you sign on to these absurd myths.

This is all pointless now since you a far left Obama drone has admitted that it is OK for someone with a (D) next to their name to lie and commit illegal acts in Iraq.

Yes, which is exactly what this thread is about, LOL! He can divert all he wants.....Dems are crashing and burning. :eusa_boohoo:

You're disagreeing with Kosh while agreeing with him. The two of you have lost it.

But by all means carbon, the basement dweller, keep diverting from the real topic here.

You can.....but you notice how many Americans are up in arms about Obama now from all parties????

So now you're conceding that those on the left who opposed the Iraq war are NOT flip flopping just because Obama is president?

Why don't you go argue with the retard Kosh then, instead of agreeing with him when he keeps falsely claiming exactly that?

Yes you support Obama for his illegal airstrikes, please show one post where you have condemned Obama.

As you claim your record is clear for years on this board so you can show at least one post that you condemn Obama for in his action in Iraq, especially his most recent illegal one.

It's political Tourette's. There's always at least one on every message board.

Well many on the far left like yourself just posted an irony post on this subject!

So where is the far left outrage for Obama's illegal airstrikes in Iraq?

The President has the responsibility to protect American interest. If he waited for Congress....the most Do Nothing Congress in history....he will be waiting a long time.

America's interests, eh? You mean how Obama armed the ISIL/ISIS in Syria and then dithered for months until they threatened Kurdistan?

Obama's message to ISIS: Stay out of Kurdistan, but the rest of northern Iraq is all yours - Vox

On the other hand. . . .

The real problem here is the naiveté of the a united Iraq strategy. If we're going to do anything that matters at this point, take a course of action that will endure and truly promote our interests: screw militant Islamists of every stripe in the region. Our only true ally in Iraq are the Kurdish people. The best solution for Iraq is for it to end as a single nation of an irresolvably divided peoples.

I say we let the Shia and the Sunnis kill each other if that is their wont, and of course it is, as we make it abundantly clear that we will annihilate any militarized faction that attempts to harm the "Republic" of Kurdistan in Iraq. And Turkey needs to go along to get along.

The post-WWII contrivance that the Iraqi nation is needs to end. It's time for each of these peoples to go their own way.

You're disagreeing with Kosh while agreeing with him. The two of you have lost it.

And yet another post showing these years of condemning such actions on this board in regards of Obama and his illegal action in Iraq.

Still can not provide one post where you have done this?

ISIS are well trained (American trained) former Sunni members of the Iraqi Army. They are no fucking joke. They have been kicking the Kurds ass and that really got my attention. We need to get Europe to send in troops and we will provide close air support. These ISIS fighters can shoot and know guerrilla warfare.

That is the popular analysis from just about everyone. What I hear is that ISIS highly motivated, incredibly focused and fanatically cruel.....but is stretched thin, poorly supported and not a threat to the US...at least that is what Obabble is getting from military advisors. Their success with the Kurds results from Maliki withholding American arms from Kurd fighters. Perhaps we are also worried about Kurd/Iran cooperation. What I hear. is 180 out from what I see on fox and CNN...can't believe anything these days.

Last edited:
I have a link, why don't you? Or is your word 100% trustworthy??

Obama proposes broader long-term strategy in Iraq

LOL, you just pulled an Obama-ism.

You have a link to something. You ask me if I have the link and if I don't, then the event could not have happened.

BUSTED. You had the proof to begin with that the event happened!

Where does it say I have to have a link of something that just happened? I watched it real time. I don't need the link.

Do you libs all go to the same school for bullshit training? I'd ask for a refund.

Meanwhile.....diversion to keep from the real topic.......

You are one sharp cookie!

I know it's hard for your simple brain to keep up but Obama has done a lot of things with regard to Iraq.

First of all, there are plenty of contractors that stayed in Iraq when mil withdrew. So much for duping the gullible into thinking the American govt is not involved in Iraq.

Then there's his sending a few hundred special operators that was publicly announced few weeks ago.

Then he dropped humanitarian relief.

Then he sent fighter jets to drop bombs. Kosh is specifically referring to the bombs I believe. You keep trying to conflate all of it.

I have a link, why don't you? Or is your word 100% trustworthy??

Obama proposes broader long-term strategy in Iraq

LOL, you just pulled an Obama-ism.

You have a link to something. You ask me if I have the link and if I don't, then the event could not have happened.

BUSTED. You had the proof to begin with that the event happened!

Where does it say I have to have a link of something that just happened? I watched it real time. I don't need the link.

Do you libs all go to the same school for bullshit training? I'd ask for a refund.

Meanwhile.....diversion to keep from the real topic.......

You are one sharp cookie!

Anyone that is right of the far left posters like yourself surely are.

I know it's hard for your simple brain to keep up but Obama has done a lot of things with regard to Iraq.

First of all, there are plenty of contractors that stayed in Iraq when mil withdrew. So much for duping the gullible into thinking the American govt is not involved in Iraq.

Then there's his sending a few hundred special operators that was publicly announced few weeks ago.

Then he sent fighter jets to drop bombs. Kosh is specifically referring to the bombs I believe. You keep trying to conflate all of it.

Yes airstrikes are not the same a humanitarian drops, but I guess in the far left mindset they are.

Just like they firmly believe anyone that does not agree with Obama must HATE Obama.

Econchick is another baseless pontificator.

But she definitely has the RWnut propaganda down on blaming Obama for Bush's Iraq disaster.

That's exactly right, darling. I DO have it down when it comes to the facts.

Again.....PBS. PBS. You know...that RW media outlet, PBS? Backs me completely up, darling.

Read and weep.

Do you think we've never seen you rightwing nuts try to rewrite history before?

Are you even aware that it was Bush who caused the disaster of the Iraq war?

That idiot thinks that you and Moon were saying that the press conference itself didn't take place. She just does not get it.

Somebody told me that the idiot Lone Laughter Loser has addressed me. Loner Loser.....you're being ignored, moron. Don't expect replies from me. You don't rate the recognition.

ISIS are well trained (American trained) former Sunni members of the Iraqi Army. They are no fucking joke. They have been kicking the Kurds ass and that really got my attention. We need to get Europe to send in troops and we will provide close air support. These ISIS fighters can shoot and know guerrilla warfare.

That is the popular analysis from just about everyone. What I hear is that ISIS is stretched thin, poorly supported and not a threat to the US...at least that is what Obabble is getting from military advisors. Their success with the Kurds results from Maliki withholding American arms from Kurd fighters. Perhaps we are also worried about Kurd/Iran cooperation. What I hear. is 180 out from what I see on fox and CNN...can't believe anything these days.

Why would Iran want to help the Kurds? Or didn't you know that the Kurds want their own country and part of their territory is located within Iran?

Please.

Kosh keeps saying that the 'far left' no longer opposes US military action in Iraq, because Obama is president and Obama is a liberal Democrat.

That is false and you know it. I'm proving it.

Forum List

Back