WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

The blame game is a far left specialty, except when it comes to their own illegal actions.
Yet again, where's the illegal part little man? Do tell, or are you simply having too much lying?

he never plans to. he's got nothing...

Already posted it or can you not acknowledge it?

Ok this should be easy for all the far left Obama drones supporting this illegal action.

Show how this is legal..

Yet again, where's the illegal part little man? Do tell, or are you simply having too much lying?

he never plans to. he's got nothing...

Already posted it or can you not acknowledge it?

Ok this should be easy for all the far left Obama drones supporting this illegal action.

Show how this is legal..
Let's see your it's illegal proof first little man? And try to make a real attempt, not your usual lies.

I guess Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is lying in this Wall Street Journal interview then.

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out
Prime Minister, in Interview, Says Troops Must Leave Next Year as Planned
BAGHDAD—Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki ruled out the presence of any U.S. troops in Iraq after the end of 2011, saying his new government and the country's security forces were capable of confronting any remaining threats to Iraq's security, sovereignty and unity.
Mr. Maliki spoke with The Wall Street Journal in a two-hour interview, his first since Iraq ended nine months of stalemate and seated a new government after an inconclusive election, allowing Mr. Maliki to begin a second term as premier.
A majority of Iraqis—and some Iraqi and U.S. officials—have assumed the U.S. troop presence would eventually be extended, especially after the long government limbo. But Mr. Maliki was eager to draw a line in his most definitive remarks on the subject. "The last American soldier will leave Iraq" as agreed, he said, speaking at his office in a leafy section of Baghdad's protected Green Zone. "This agreement is not subject to extension, not subject to alteration. It is sealed."
Iraqi Prime Minister Says U.S. Forces Must Leave On Time - WSJ

I guess Maliki gets the credit for getting the troops out of Iraq then. What's all this Obama bragging about ??

SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

LOL, dillo, thank for the assist. I'm busy answering the diversions about toe nail color. Glad others are holding them to the REAL topic. :eusa_clap:

Double snap.

ISIS are well trained (American trained) former Sunni members of the Iraqi Army. They are no fucking joke. They have been kicking the Kurds ass and that really got my attention. We need to get Europe to send in troops and we will provide close air support. These ISIS fighters can shoot and know guerrilla warfare.

That is the popular analysis from just about everyone. What I hear is that ISIS is stretched thin, poorly supported and not a threat to the US...at least that is what Obabble is getting from military advisors. Their success with the Kurds results from Maliki withholding American arms from Kurd fighters. Perhaps we are also worried about Kurd/Iran cooperation. What I hear. is 180 out from what I see on fox and CNN...can't believe anything these days.

Why would Iran want to help the Kurds? Or didn't you know that the Kurds want their own country and part of their territory is located within Iran?

Help them now..to be in a position to slit their throats later.

Yes you support Obama for his illegal airstrikes, please show one post where you have condemned Obama.

As you claim your record is clear for years on this board so you can show at least one post that you condemn Obama for in his action in Iraq, especially his most recent illegal one.

If the aim is to protect our only real friends in Iraq, the only stable, prosperous and Western-oriented peoples in Iraq, the Kurds, then, yes, I support this action too. And it's about friggin' time! Why in the world would we allow them to be destroyed, especially after the blood and treasure spent on overthrowing that monster Hussein?

Well you just proved that you believe the far left blog sites.

So you admit to being far left and supporting Obama's illegal action in Iraq?

Whaaaaa?

Me? A leftist? Do you know what a classical liberal is, Kosh?

My conservative-libertarian credentials are well-established on this board. Just ask any leftist around here about me, and you'll get an earful of obscenities. They despise me.

Now, what part of this thing do you think I wrongfully believe relative to lefty's propaganda?

That the Kurds are a true ally and a solidly Western-leaning people is a fact!

Whether or not the Obama Administration truly cares about the fate of the Kurdish people, and the blood and treasure we invested in their well-deserved liberation is a huge question mark?

I wouldn't trust this Administration to wipe my dog's ass. It has repeatedly demonstrated that it cannot be trusted to defend America's best interests, let alone reliably defend our friends in the region. On the contrary, this administration has all but given the Islamofascists of the world a green light.

What I support is the defense of Israel and Kurdistan. That's what I support.

I guess Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is lying in this Wall Street Journal interview then.

Iraq Wants the U.S. Out
Prime Minister, in Interview, Says Troops Must Leave Next Year as Planned
BAGHDAD—Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki ruled out the presence of any U.S. troops in Iraq after the end of 2011, saying his new government and the country's security forces were capable of confronting any remaining threats to Iraq's security, sovereignty and unity.
Mr. Maliki spoke with The Wall Street Journal in a two-hour interview, his first since Iraq ended nine months of stalemate and seated a new government after an inconclusive election, allowing Mr. Maliki to begin a second term as premier.
A majority of Iraqis—and some Iraqi and U.S. officials—have assumed the U.S. troop presence would eventually be extended, especially after the long government limbo. But Mr. Maliki was eager to draw a line in his most definitive remarks on the subject. "The last American soldier will leave Iraq" as agreed, he said, speaking at his office in a leafy section of Baghdad's protected Green Zone. "This agreement is not subject to extension, not subject to alteration. It is sealed."
Iraqi Prime Minister Says U.S. Forces Must Leave On Time - WSJ

I guess Maliki gets the credit for getting the troops out of Iraq then. What's all this Obama bragging about ??

SNAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

LOL, dillo, thank for the assist. I'm busy answering the diversions about toe nail color. Glad others are holding them to the REAL topic. :eusa_clap:

So in one post it's Obama's fault that we didn't keep troops there, now you're admitting that it was Maliki's call.

You should start your own forum and just argue with yourself. You have at least 2 opposing positions, for and against yourself, in this thread alone.

I loved the part where he lied out his teeth about leaving Iraq. Blamed it all on Bush of course.

Anyone dense enough to still believe that needs to get a copy of the documentary done by the left leaning media outlet, PBS, last week. It's called "Losing Iraq."

That documentary makes it UNEQUIVOCAL that Obama lost Iraq.

Since, unfortunately for you, I found the PBS transcript. The documentary is anything but unequivocal in placing blame.

In fact, it makes it quite clear that Maliki is the main villain in the drama.

More proof that the far left will defend Obama at any cost.

So now you're saying that the PBS documentary is a far left defense of Obama.

You need to go argue with EconChick. She insists it's an accurate portrayal of what happened in Iraq.

So far none of the far left Obama drones will NOT denounce their own for illegal acts in Iraq.

Since I just posted Code Pink's opposition to it, you're only underlining what we already know is true,

you're a mental retard.

So you can not come up with one post denouncing Obama's illegal actions in Iraq.

knew that one was coming!

Going to denounce Obama now?

I loved the part where he lied out his teeth about leaving Iraq. Blamed it all on Bush of course.

Anyone dense enough to still believe that needs to get a copy of the documentary done by the left leaning media outlet, PBS, last week. It's called "Losing Iraq."

That documentary makes it UNEQUIVOCAL that Obama lost Iraq.

Since, unfortunately for you, I found the PBS transcript. The documentary is anything but unequivocal in placing blame.

In fact, it makes it quite clear that Maliki is the main villain in the drama.

No moron. Maliki isn't the US president. You're busted once again.

The debate is over which AMERICAN president's fault it was that all troops were PULLED OUT. Did Maliki PULL THEM OUT, IDIOT. Only US can PULL.

Maliki can not order our troops. Just admit you don't know shit about this subject. Or don't.

Everyone else can see it.

Maliki could not order US troops out of Iraq? Are you serious? So I'm imagining this from Article 24 of the Status of Forces agreement?

4.The United States recognizes the sovereign right of the Government of Iraq to request the departure of the United States Forces from Iraq at any time.

Did I make it big enough for you to read? I can go one more font size level lololol.

So far none of the far left Obama drones will NOT denounce their own for illegal acts in Iraq.

Since I just posted Code Pink's opposition to it, you're only underlining what we already know is true,

you're a mental retard.

So you can not come up with one post denouncing Obama's illegal actions in Iraq.

knew that one was coming!

Going to denounce Obama now?

Denounce him. I disagree with him. I disagreed with the Afghan escalation. I disagreed with the Libya intervention.

Now state your position.

Forum List

Back