WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

The Demonic Torah, of the Old Testament, which some little kids are forced to read from: Cleverly masks the Chauvinist agenda of the Chosen tribes. Even A.D. 50, Council of Jerusalem--disdained the Old Testament path. In Deuteronomy 23: 19-20, No usury was allowed among the Chosen Tribes. As for everyone else. . . . The outcome likely is now called, the "Holocaust" of Europe. There has to be something religious about a message, "Be Fruitful, Multiply, Fill All The Earth, and Screw 'Em(?)!"

So now out of Syria comes another "Chosen People." Unlike the other ones, these people even gobble up their own. It is actually hard to be even anti-Semitic about them! Anyone has to agree, with the President standing in front of another, "Hanoi Helicopter," that this intervention is so glaringly white hat, that even a George Bush may be speechless. . . .somewhere in Texas, or Maine. . . .or somewhere!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(No black guy actually go to mountain, really to set people free(??!)

WATCH OBAMA AND BIDEN in these clips-- THE LIES.. They say over and over and over.. "we can send 15000 troops, 50,000 troops, NOTHING is going to make a difference in Iraq.

WHAT CHANGED LIBERALS AND ODUMMY?

Last edited by a moderator:
The ODS kooks hate Obama so much, some of them are now here running interference for ISIS.

Could this mark the end of the ODS kooks? There are limits to the sorts of vile behavior that decent Americans will put up with, and helping out ISIS may cross that line.

I have a link, why don't you? Or is your word 100% trustworthy??

Obama proposes broader long-term strategy in Iraq

LOL, you just pulled an Obama-ism.

You have a link to something. You ask me if I have the link and if I don't, then the event could not have happened.

BUSTED. You had the proof to begin with that the event happened!

Where does it say I have to have a link of something that just happened? I watched it real time. I don't need the link.

Do you libs all go to the same school for bullshit training? I'd ask for a refund.

Meanwhile.....diversion to keep from the real topic.......

Last edited:
Link? or it didn't happen...

Econchick is another baseless pontificator.

But she definitely has the RWnut propaganda down on blaming Obama for Bush's Iraq disaster.

That's exactly right, darling. I DO have it down when it comes to the facts.

Again.....PBS. PBS. You know...that RW media outlet, PBS? Backs me completely up, darling.

Read and weep.

I have a link, why don't you? Or is your word 100% trustworthy??

Obama proposes broader long-term strategy in Iraq

LOL, you just pulled an Obama-ism.

You have a link to something. You ask me if I have the link and if I don't, then the event could not have happened.

BUSTED. You had the proof to begin with that the event happened!

Where does it say I have to have a link of something that just happened? I watched it real time. I don't need the link.

Do you libs all go to the same school for bullshit training? I'd ask for a refund.

Meanwhile.....diversion to keep from the real topic.......

Normaly one uses link to reinforce their argument, therefore hearsay and conjecture are not good sources for a debate or to back up the assertions you post...but play as you wish, kiddies...

The ODS kooks hate Obama so much, some of them are now here running interference for ISIS.

Could this mark the end of the ODS kooks? There are limits to the sorts of vile behavior that decent Americans will put up with, and helping out ISIS may cross that line.

The Right is loving this new round of turmoil and death in the ME because they think that it's going to bury the Republican blame for the original disaster of Iraq.

Oh, and let's not forget the next to last rightwing story about us finally getting out of Iraq;

they claimed that NO credit went to Obama,

because he was just carrying out Bush's brilliant exit strategy?

REMEMBER THAT?????

...now, suddenly, it was all Obama...

Classic rightwing revisionism.

I'm waiting for any liberal to tell me what has changed since Obama and his idiot VP Biden stated over and over.. NO AMOUNT OF TROOPS in Iraq will change a thing.. they go on to say it's violence that has been raging for centuries.. and yet your messiah just invaded Iraq and is killing women and children..Now when that moron Bush did, you leftists kept body counts of every fucking one.. LET'S SEE YOUR DEATH COUNTER now.. WHERE IS IT??

The Right is loving this new round of turmoil and death in the ME because they think that it's going to bury the Republican blame for the original disaster of Iraq.

Oh, and let's not forget the next to last rightwing story about us finally getting out of Iraq;

REMEMBER THAT?????

or monkeys flailing pooh...

Link? or it didn't happen...

Econchick is another baseless pontificator.

But she definitely has the RWnut propaganda down on blaming Obama for Bush's Iraq disaster.

That's exactly right, darling. I DO have it down when it comes to the facts.

Again.....PBS. PBS. You know...that RW media outlet, PBS? Backs me completely up, darling.

Read and weep.

Do you think we've never seen you rightwing nuts try to rewrite history before?

Are you even aware that it was Bush who caused the disaster of the Iraq war?

REMEMBER THAT?????

WRONG, you partisan fuck.. I blame both Bush and Obama.. something you Zombie ridden moonbats don't have the integrity to do.. Your boy could shit down your throat and you'd confess to the world it tasted like candy.

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to the right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did not want our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for any liberal to tell me what has changed since Obama and his idiot VP Biden stated over and over.. NO AMOUNT OF TROOPS in Iraq will change a thing.. they go on to say it's violence that has been raging for centuries.. and yet your messiah just invaded Iraq and is killing women and children..Now when that moron Bush did, you leftists kept body counts of every fucking one.. LET'S SEE YOUR DEATH COUNTER now.. WHERE IS IT??

Why are you pretending that I support the US getting re-embroiled in Iraq?

You need to remember, btw, who was right and who was wrong about going into Iraq in the first place.

And Oblama was correct when he stated that Iraq wanted all US military people out...

Bullshit was already called on this. Maliki and the Iraqis wanted to negotiate troops staying to the tune of 20,000.

Anyone including the President who says differently is a liar. McCain and Graham were involved in the negotiations and even McCain who does so much for Obama said that it was a lie to say the Iraq administration wanted all the troops to leave.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back