WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

Filibuster all you want but that doesn't change the fact that I walked you right into trashing a core principle of Ronald Reagan.

Oh, and btw, Reagan put his military intervention principles in writing AFTER Beirut, which even you should be able to figure out the significance of.

You can pretend that Reagan was anything you want.

No you didn't moron.

I can't help you have a rigid fucking brain. You have the cognitive capacity of a 14 yr old. Some things you will just never get.

You libs can get on here and say 2+2 is 8 all you want. It's the independents that see right through your stupidity. Seen the polls lately??

Yes I have seen the polls. And I also have you on the record saying that a president who governs by the polls is showing a lack of leadership.

Would you like that read back to you?

Still not going to going to condemn Obama for starting yet another illegal war?

You have no proof of that, but when has a far left Obama drone needed proof.

Who's providing proof of anything in this thread? Econchick posted here 'proof' in the form of a large collection of opinions in a PBS documentary.

And enough of this skewed framing of the debate to make the assumption that keeping troops in Iraq would have made anything any better. Prove THAT if you think that 'proof' is the issue here.

Filibuster all you want, he asked YOU for proof.

I answer to libtards all day long.

The proof is, using your standard of what proof consists of, is that the Shi-ites controlled/control Parliament and they didn't want American troops to stay.

You stupid son of a bitch....he didn't try to get an agreement with Iraq's leaders because he had petty personal differences with them and he wanted to make cocksuckers like you happy here.

The Iraqi parliament wasn't going to have any of it.

The German intelligentsia wasn't going to have any part of our winning WWII either.

What the hell does your one little data point have to do with the complex situation??

What's your scenario for the US having kept, say, 20,000 troops in Iraq past 2011 if the Iraqi government didn't want them there, and had already finalized an agreement stating so?

btw, no matter how 'complex' a situation might be, one point of data is better than the zero points of data you've provided.

Filibuster all you want, he asked YOU for proof.

I answer to libtards all day long.

The proof is, using your standard of what proof consists of, is that the Shi-ites controlled/control Parliament and they didn't want American troops to stay.

Yet you can not provide any real proof for your far left propaganda you have posted.

How about you do what you ask others to do..

Basically you have zero proof to back your far left programmed response.

I doubt you have any real proof on 99% of what you post, but that comes from being a far left Obama drone.

What proof have you posted? What proof has EconChick posted?

Jennifer Rubin has the best review of Obama's performance. Spot on:

Indeed, the president went out of his way in his remarks Thursday night to avoid explaining the threat posed by a terrorist state to the United States. It’s as if explaining the threat would require a well-thought-out strategic response and determination to protect our national security, neither of which the president evidences. His entire demeanor was that of a truculent teenager forced to perform some disagreeable chore. His lack of enthusiasm, verging on resentment for carrying out his obligations as commander in chief, is remarkable. Military action in Iraq may have some interesting consequences....

A teachable moment in foreign policy - The Washington Post

Yet you can not provide any real proof for your far left propaganda you have posted.

Basically you have zero proof to back your far left programmed response.

I doubt you have any real proof on 99% of what you post, but that comes from being a far left Obama drone.

Nice diversion, come on post your proof to support you far left programmed responses.

Didn't you just say:

You and EC are both demanding proof from me, so how about you two do what you're asking others to do?

Nice diversion, come on post your proof to support you far left programmed responses.

Didn't you just say:

You and EC are both demanding proof from me, so how about you two do what you're asking others to do?

So yes you have no proof to back your far left programmed talking points.

Obama drops the ball in the middle east and starts another one of his illegal wars and you fully support him.

So I have proven my comments that you support Obama on his illegal actions, now where is your real proof for all your debunked far left propaganda that you insist on posting?

Indeed, the president went out of his way in his remarks Thursday night to avoid explaining the threat posed by a terrorist state to the United States. It’s as if explaining the threat would require a well-thought-out strategic response and determination to protect our national security, neither of which the president evidences. His entire demeanor was that of a truculent teenager forced to perform some disagreeable chore. His lack of enthusiasm, verging on resentment for carrying out his obligations as commander in chief, is remarkable. Military action in Iraq may have some interesting consequences....

Hey. I thought we were done in Iraq. You know, "Mission Accomplished by Obama." Why the hell are we doing anything in Iraq? They wanted us out and out we went.

Of course as soon as our troops were gone anyone with half a brain knew Iraq was toast and guess what?? Iraq is toast.

I sure don't think we need to sacrifice anymore of our young men and women in that country.

If that fuck in the WH wants to do something, let em nuke the shithole from orbit.

Last edited:
The German intelligentsia wasn't going to have any part of our winning WWII either.

What the hell does your one little data point have to do with the complex situation??

What's your scenario for the US having kept, say, 20,000 troops in Iraq past 2011 if the Iraqi government didn't want them there, and had already finalized an agreement stating so?

btw, no matter how 'complex' a situation might be, one point of data is better than the zero points of data you've provided.

Once again asking questions based on far left propaganda does not help your position.

Provide real proof of your far left programmed comments.

why, so you can ignore the facts? ... but anyway

Iraqi Prime Minister Says U.S. Forces Must Leave On Time - WSJ

I guess if he put on a cowboy hat and strutted around saying bring it on!! he'd win more approval from a braindead wrong-about-Iraq-the-first-time neocon Obama hater like Jennifer Rubin.

Once again asking questions based on far left propaganda does not help your position.

Provide real proof of your far left programmed comments.

why, so you can ignore the facts? ... but anyway

Iraqi Prime Minister Says U.S. Forces Must Leave On Time - WSJ

The Wall Street Journal is FAR LEFT:lol::lol::lol:

The best post was yesterday when whoever said that a Republican president would have kept troops in Iraq as long as he wanted to despite any 'whining' from the Iraqis.

That, apparently was supposed to be a favorable contrast to Obama.

Hey. I thought we were done in Iraq. You know, "Mission Accomplished by Obama." Why the hell are we doing anything in Iraq? They wanted us out and out we went.

Of course as soon as our troops were gone anyone with half a brain knew Iraq was toast and guess what?? Iraq is toast.

I sure don't think we need to sacrifice anymore of our young men and women in that country.

If that fuck in the WH wants to do something, let em nuke the shithole from orbit.

Then argue with all your neoconservative pals on the board who think we should still be up to our ears in it over there.

Didn't you just say:

So yes you have no proof to back your far left programmed talking points.

Obama drops the ball in the middle east and starts another one of his illegal wars and you fully support him.

So I have proven my comments that you support Obama on his illegal actions, now where is your real proof for all your debunked far left propaganda that you insist on posting?

I'm just curious. How many times would you estimate that I would have to repeat that I don't support getting re-involved in Iraq before you would stop denying that that is my position?

Give me a ballpark figure. I hate to see you be the only RWnut in this thread (or anywhere) dumb enough to think that I'm supporting going back into Iraq.

You're dumb enough as it is.

I for one could care about Iraq.

They couldn't wait for us to leave and now they are being killed Boo fucking Hoo. I could care less.

We sacrificed enough of our young men and women to that shithole.

Anything that now happens in Iraq is Iraq's problem. Let em deal with their own fucking problems. The Govt over there certainly couldn't wait for our troops to leave and we certainly don't need to go back.

watch Kosh dance

:lol:

Watch the far left not post any real proof that supports their propaganda!

psssssssssst ...I just did you moron.

comprehension isn't your strong suit is it??

:lol:

Once again the far left shows that they have no proof to back up their propaganda.

They think if they post any link it will confirm their far left programmed propaganda.

Filibuster all you want but that doesn't change the fact that I walked you right into trashing a core principle of Ronald Reagan.

Oh, and btw, Reagan put his military intervention principles in writing AFTER Beirut, which even you should be able to figure out the significance of.

You can pretend that Reagan was anything you want.

No you didn't moron.

I can't help you have a rigid fucking brain. You have the cognitive capacity of a 14 yr old. Some things you will just never get.

You libs can get on here and say 2+2 is 8 all you want. It's the independents that see right through your stupidity. Seen the polls lately??

Yes I have seen the polls. And I also have you on the record saying that a president who governs by the polls is showing a lack of leadership.

Would you like that read back to you?

Still not going to going to condemn Obama for starting yet another illegal war?

Once again libs show they don't want to drive on a different road, they just want to be behind the steering wheel.

Forum List

Back