WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

I'M WAITING.. ANY LIBERAL ... WHAT HAS CHANGED NOW THAT YOUR BOY HAS SENT AMERICAN TROOPS IN TO IRAQ from when he and Joe Biden stated NUMEROUS TIMES, "NOTHING, NOT ANY AMOUNT OF TROOPS WILL EVER CHANGE THE SITUATION IN IRAQ?"

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Once again the far left does not add facts, just more excuses for their boy king Obama.

The ODS kooks hate Obama so much, some of them are now here running interference for ISIS.

Could this mark the end of the ODS kooks? There are limits to the sorts of vile behavior that decent Americans will put up with, and helping out ISIS may cross that line.

The Right is loving this new round of turmoil and death in the ME because they think that it's going to bury the Republican blame for the original disaster of Iraq.

Oh, and let's not forget the next to last rightwing story about us finally getting out of Iraq;

they claimed that NO credit went to Obama,

because he was just carrying out Bush's brilliant exit strategy?

REMEMBER THAT?????

...now, suddenly, it was all Obama...

Classic rightwing revisionism.

WRONG, you partisan fuck.. I blame both Bush and Obama.. something you Zombie ridden moonbats don't have the integrity to do.. Your boy could shit down your throat and you'd confess to the world it tasted like candy.

Is that what you like to do with potential dates or is it just for Oblama and Bush now?? you have a bad habit of trying to put words in everyone's mouths but your own, unless they are accolades for your gender or a political position. When does moderate debate ever make it into your intelligence zone?
You bitch if oblama does nothing, you bitch if he does something, yet you do nothing to show us you are any better...

Last edited:
I'm waiting for any liberal to tell me what has changed since Obama and his idiot VP Biden stated over and over.. NO AMOUNT OF TROOPS in Iraq will change a thing.. they go on to say it's violence that has been raging for centuries.. and yet your messiah just invaded Iraq and is killing women and children..Now when that moron Bush did, you leftists kept body counts of every fucking one.. LET'S SEE YOUR DEATH COUNTER now.. WHERE IS IT??

Why are you pretending that I support the US getting re-embroiled in Iraq?

You need to remember, btw, who was right and who was wrong about going into Iraq in the first place.

I do remember.. and unlike most Conservatives, I despise any and all Bush dynasty creeps.. I wouldn't trust any of them.. But your boy has lied and contradicted himself and now places Americans in harm's way as well as killing innocent men, women, and children.. WHICH IS ALL WE HEARD WHEN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH did it.. I don't hear one fucking liberal keeping a body count.. NOT ONE.. Quite the opposite.. You;re all slurping your messiahs ass juice.

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.

Once again the far left does not add facts, just more excuses for their boy king Obama.

Those are the facts that you refuse to digest..

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

Obama was supposed to somehow force an American occupation extension on Iraq.

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

THIS IS 2014 you liberal partisan hacks.. WE HAVE HEARD FOR 12 yrs about the Boooooooooooooooooosh and Iraq lies.. GUESS WHAT??? It;s your boy now.. and what do you do????????? YOU EAT HIS stank asshole..

The ODS kooks here are, as usual, trying to hide the actual information, substituting their brainwashed ODS fantasies, being that the actual information contradicts them.

Rational and honest people don't need to hide information. So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x_czB1K1ogk

Hide the link???????????? OMG that is funny as shit. Hide something that tens of millions of people just watched live???? Oh yeah, that's believable. Something that would be all over the internet within hours????????? Yeah. Right. And your IQ is what?

I mean you could say I was being lazy to not go find it but hide it???? That is too funny.

Are you old enough to be on this Board?

I'm waiting for any liberal to tell me what has changed since Obama and his idiot VP Biden stated over and over.. NO AMOUNT OF TROOPS in Iraq will change a thing.. they go on to say it's violence that has been raging for centuries.. and yet your messiah just invaded Iraq and is killing women and children..Now when that moron Bush did, you leftists kept body counts of every fucking one.. LET'S SEE YOUR DEATH COUNTER now.. WHERE IS IT??

You need to remember, btw, who was right and who was wrong about going into Iraq in the first place.

I do remember.. and unlike most Conservatives, I despise any and all Bush dynasty creeps.. I wouldn't trust any of them.. But your boy has lied and contradicted himself and now places Americans in harm's way as well as killing innocent men, women, and children.. WHICH IS ALL WE HEARD WHEN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH did it.. I don't hear one fucking liberal keeping a body count.. NOT ONE.. Quite the opposite.. You;re all slurping your messiahs ass juice.

What did he lie about??

If Obama does it, you will swallow it without hesitation or question and still blame Boooooshhh!

You are witnessing the NBC poll, the measly 20% of Americans left who support the Warmonger N Chief- the brain deluded Zombies march on.. LMAO

You really need to watch your language.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh..

Obama has sent troops back in to Iraq
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Obama states it will be a long campaign

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Obama states he knows he said he would end the war.
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

The ODS kooks here are, as usual, trying to hide the actual information, substituting their brainwashed ODS fantasies, being that the actual information contradicts them.

Rational and honest people don't need to hide information. So here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x_czB1K1ogk

Hide the link???????????? OMG that is funny as shit. Hide something that tens of millions of people just watched live???? Oh yeah, that's believable. Something that would be all over the internet within hours????????? Yeah. Right. And your IQ is what?

I mean you could say I was being lazy to not go find it but hide it???? That is too funny.

Are you old enough to be on this Board?

Millions watched, but this is not a TV set...again play as you wish, but name calling is not much of an intelligence quota from a so called master thesis writer...

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

Obama was supposed to somehow force an American occupation extension on Iraq.

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

Once again the far left propaganda trumps reality.

Can you imagine how silent the far left will be if we go back into Iraq?

Or wait it is happening now and they are beyond quiet on the subject other than to blame Boooossshhh!

Last edited:

You really need to watch your language.

Make certain you tell your liberal comrades the same you Nazi fuck.

These are the same people who attacked Obama for 'leading from behind' in Libya,

as well as for being too soft on Assad in Syria.

And last but not least they attacked Obama for not going after ISIS before, and now they're attacking for going after ISIS>

This is textbook derangement by the Right. They are flipping every which way they have to in order to keep on the opposite side of anything Obama does.

It's a pretty worn out tactic.

Forum List

Back