WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

Iraq War ends on Bush’s schedule, not Obama’s
President Obama and the biased media wing of the Democrat Party are heralding the “official” end of the Iraq War.
<snip>
All US troops, except for 159 uniformed troops and officers as well as a marine guard in the US embassy in Baghdad, will be out of Iraq before December 31, 2011, as required by the Status of Forces Agreement President Bush made with Iraq.
The Democrats can trumpet the Obama Iraq withdrawal all they want, but it was accomplished right on schedule &#8212; a schedule established by President Bush, not Obama
Iraq War ends on Bush's schedule, not Obama's | RedState
==========================================
How times change.:lol:

I personally think his press conference about hour ago will be the death of his Administration. He was caught in so many lies. So many contradictions. So much fecklessness.

And anyone can clearly see he has no strategy. Especially our enemies.

Obama Says Iraqis Were Tired of "US Occupation" : Says Withdrawing Troops from Iraq "That Entire Analysis Is Bogus and Wrong" (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Bush disbanded the Iraqi Military. 250,000 active and 500,000 inactive duty trained and armed men suddenly without jobs or health care not able to take care of their families. They laid low and now make up the bulk of ISIS.
The Bush and the Republicans put into place a Shiite government that is now a sister state to Iran.

From the Iraq Constitution that Republicans helped put into place:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

All this happened before Obama even started running for President.
Iraq refused to protect our troops from prosecution if they stayed. They never asked for us, they never wanted us, even Bush said there were no WMD's. And staying meant out troops were liable for prosecution. Is this really what we wanted?

You have to work with the hand you are dealt.

Bush: 'I can't remember why we disbanded the Iraqi army'

How convenient.

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

Obama was supposed to somehow force an American occupation extension on Iraq.

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

Once again the far left propaganda trumps reality.

Can you imagine how silent the far left will be if we go back into Iraq?

Or wait it is happening now and they are beyond quiet on the subject other than to blame Boooossshhh!

We have been back in Iraq for several weeks now, or did you miss that???

I do remember.. and unlike most Conservatives, I despise any and all Bush dynasty creeps.. I wouldn't trust any of them.. But your boy has lied and contradicted himself and now places Americans in harm's way as well as killing innocent men, women, and children.. WHICH IS ALL WE HEARD WHEN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH did it.. I don't hear one fucking liberal keeping a body count.. NOT ONE.. Quite the opposite.. You;re all slurping your messiahs ass juice.

You really need to watch your language.

Make certain you tell your liberal comrades the same you Nazi fuck.

If you're so right and I'm so wrong, why is it you're always the one who's hysterically miserable?

The ODS kooks hate Obama so much, some of them are now here running interference for ISIS.

Could this mark the end of the ODS kooks? There are limits to the sorts of vile behavior that decent Americans will put up with, and helping out ISIS may cross that line.

LOL. It's fun seeing the level of desperation you intellectually bankrupt half wits will steep to. I mean all we conservatives do is laugh at this. This might be the funniest post I've seen on this Board yet. And that's saying a lot.

So how bout it mammy? Wanna talk actual facts? I think you've been getting your Cloward Piven training confused. You're suppose to obfuscate with shit that even dum dums will believe.

I'm waiting.

Crickets.

The ODS kooks hate Obama so much, some of them are now here running interference for ISIS.

Could this mark the end of the ODS kooks? There are limits to the sorts of vile behavior that decent Americans will put up with, and helping out ISIS may cross that line.

LOL. It's fun seeing the level of desperation you intellectually bankrupt half wits will steep to. I mean all we conservatives do is laugh at this. This might be the funniest post I've seen on this Board yet. And that's saying a lot.

So how bout it mammy? Wanna talk actual facts? I think you've been getting your Cloward Piven training confused. You're suppose to obfuscate with shit that even dum dums will believe.

I'm waiting.

Crickets.

I love the way your intelligence overrides your emotive responses to a historical event...

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

Or wait it is happening now and they are beyond quiet on the subject other than to blame Boooossshhh!

Yes and the far left will blame Boooooossshhhh!!!!

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

You should learn to pay attention.

Yes and the far left will blame Boooooossshhhh!!!!

I don't see how. But there is cause and effect...

Liberal Meltdown in progress as their messiah wages war in Iraq, the very thing HE SWORE to never do .. LMAO

I'm waiting.

Crickets.

I love the way your intelligence overrides your emotive responses to a historical event...

I like how she started out on this board scolding liberals for namecalling. It didn't take her long to fall off that high horse.

You should learn to pay attention.

So point to the post(s) where you are calling Obama names (like you did Bush) for being in Iraq.

Oh wait you haven't and all the far left can do is blame Boooooosssshhhh!!!

Come on where is that far left outrage like we saw from 2003 to 2009?

You really need to watch your language.

Make certain you tell your liberal comrades the same you Nazi fuck.

If you're so right and I'm so wrong, why is it you're always the one who's hysterically miserable?

What does level of passion have to do with facts dumshit.

In fact, people who are passionate typically have better command of the subject.

But....there really is no scientific correlation.

So you're busted both from the LOGIC standpoint (you know....correlation and causation)...and you're busted from the anecdotal standpoint.

I love it when nitwits keep digging their holes.

ETA: This is why you libs keep crashing and burning in the polls. :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Last edited:
The Obama doctrine-- Obama can no longer take the high road on Iraq... neither can his band of nitwits in this thread farting out BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH every post. LOL

Attachments

• $obama-bush.jpg
    $obama-bush.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 53

I'm waiting.

Crickets.

I like how she started out on this board scolding liberals for namecalling. It didn't take her long to fall off that high horse.

Far left posters like you are not a liberal. So once again you are wrong!

Iraq War ends on Bush’s schedule, not Obama’s
President Obama and the biased media wing of the Democrat Party are heralding the “official” end of the Iraq War.
<snip>
All US troops, except for 159 uniformed troops and officers as well as a marine guard in the US embassy in Baghdad, will be out of Iraq before December 31, 2011, as required by the Status of Forces Agreement President Bush made with Iraq.
The Democrats can trumpet the Obama Iraq withdrawal all they want, but it was accomplished right on schedule — a schedule established by President Bush, not Obama
Iraq War ends on Bush's schedule, not Obama's | RedState
==========================================
How times change.:lol:

Bushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lmfao OMG.. Boooooooooosh, it's Boooooooooooooooosh.... Booooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Booooooooooooooooooooooosh

wait , did I blame Booooooooooooosh yet??? Its really Boooooooooooooooosh in the WHite House.. it is..

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Did anyone tell you it's Bushs fault?
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Forum List

Back