WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

Liberal Meltdown in progress as their messiah wages war in Iraq, the very thing HE SWORE to never do .. LMAO

Your a women(I guess), then you should be able to grasp the changing of one's mind to the conditions at hand...

So changing my mind about which pair of shoes to buy is the same as sending Americans in to war to die????? YOU'RE A FUCKING CLOWN

I saw the one the other night when he spoke after meeting with African leaders.
He was stammering and hemming and hawing all over the place.
He seemed really off his game.

Cringe factor 1 to 5, 5 being worst...
I gave it a 3...

Once again the far left propaganda trumps reality.

Can you imagine how silent the far left will be if we go back into Iraq?

Or wait it is happening now and they are beyond quiet on the subject other than to blame Boooossshhh!

You should learn to pay attention.

So point to the post(s) where you are calling Obama names (like you did Bush) for being in Iraq.

Oh wait you haven't and all the far left can do is blame Boooooosssshhhh!!!

Come on where is that far left outrage like we saw from 2003 to 2009?

Kosh, you KNOW that hypocrisy is tearing them apart inside. They are shitting their pants but trying not to let anyone see it. :eusa_boohoo:

Make certain you tell your liberal comrades the same you Nazi fuck.

If you're so right and I'm so wrong, why is it you're always the one who's hysterically miserable?

What does level of passion have to do with facts dumshit.

In fact, people who are passionate typically have better command of the subject.

But....there really is no scientific correlation.

So you're busted both from the LOGIC standpoint (you know....correlation and causation)...and you're busted from the anecdotal standpoint.

I love it when nitwits keep digging their holes.

So I'm wrong because LadyGunslinger is just a naturally occurring miserable, vulgar, bitter, angry old bag,

and that condition has nothing to do with her stupidity on the issues?

Okay, I'll concede that is an alternatively plausible explanation...

lol

I don't see how. But there is cause and effect...

The effect is simple. None of this shit in Iraq would have happened if Bush hadn't made the biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam.

booooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Exactly the far left can blame Obama for anything it is not in their programming!

Obama declares victory in in Iraq in a very political round about way, many in the administration claimed Iraq stable. Can you imagine all the far left threads if this was done by an (R)?

Even the far left blog sites would be on fire with such comments.

Instead there is silence and to blame Booooooosshhhhh!!!!

So point to the post(s) where you are calling Obama names (like you did Bush) for being in Iraq.

Kosh, you KNOW that hypocrisy is tearing them apart inside. They are shitting their pants but trying not to let anyone see it. :eusa_boohoo:

It's no big thang, but to those that are idle and have nothing more to do with their lives than trying to make us all into a fool such as yourself is not helping your position...

< SNIFFLE SNORT> Boooooooooooooooooosh

< SQUAWK SQUAWK > Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Attachments

• $oBAMACRY.jpg
    $oBAMACRY.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 41
Econchick is another baseless pontificator.

But she definitely has the RWnut propaganda down on blaming Obama for Bush's Iraq disaster.

That's exactly right, darling. I DO have it down when it comes to the facts.

Again.....PBS. PBS. You know...that RW media outlet, PBS? Backs me completely up, darling.

Read and weep.

Do you think we've never seen you rightwing nuts try to rewrite history before?

Are you even aware that it was Bush who caused the disaster of the Iraq war?

ISIS is just one more ripple effect. The eventual (and inevitable) rise of a greater Kurdistan insurgency movement will be another. And that's one that's sure to cause Turkey, a NATO ally, plenty of headaches.

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

Obama was supposed to somehow force an American occupation extension on Iraq.

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

Or wait it is happening now and they are beyond quiet on the subject other than to blame Boooossshhh!

Why not prove my post wrong by using facts from unbiased resources? You can't.
Also, your well overused "propaganda" standard line shows you're mentality and inability to add anything meaningful to any conversation.
Carry on.

It's no big thang, but to those that are idle and have nothing more to do with their lives than trying to make us all into a fool such as yourself is not helping your position...

So you side with the far left in their silence and want to blame Boooooossshhhh!!!

The effect is simple. None of this shit in Iraq would have happened if Bush hadn't made the biggest foreign policy blunder since Vietnam.

booooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Exactly the far left can blame Obama for anything it is not in their programming!

Obama declares victory in in Iraq in a very political round about way, many in the administration claimed Iraq stable. Can you imagine all the far left threads if this was done by an (R)?

Even the far left blog sites would be on fire with such comments.

Instead there is silence and to blame Booooooosshhhhh!!!!

So now that the right has proven they are no better , life continues as it always has...

Where is the so-called 'far left' support for going back into Iraq?

Cite enough examples of that currently to justify a broadbrush charge that 'the left' has now flipflopped on Iraq because Obama is president.

:lol::lol:

Boooooooooooooooooosh

"Obama- I know I said I would end the war in Iraq.. I lied and it's Bush's fault.. Just ask my Zombie chorus."

Last edited:

So you side with the far left in their silence and want to blame Boooooossshhhh!!!

Should every thing a former president does now need to be wiped clean in the history books?

Can you imagine the field day the Obama haters would have had if Obama had kept us in Iraq?

The American people didn't want us to stay, the Iraqi people didn't want us to stay, the UN mandate was running out, the Iraqi government didn't want us to stay,

but NOW the Obama derangement crowd is trying to make the argument that against all that,

Obama was supposed to somehow force an American occupation extension on Iraq.

btw, and for what? To add a few thousand more American dead to the toll? The warmonger Right must be shown for what it is.

Why not prove my post wrong with using from unbiased resources? You can't.
Also, your well overused "propaganda" standard line shows you're mentality and inability to add anything meaningful to any conversation.
Carry on.

Typical far left poster who posts debunked far left blog site materials and then wants to be proven wrong!

Sorry can not prove a negative. But since those on the far left insist, then prove how this is NOT Obama responsibility/fault...

Forum List

Back