WOW, Anyone Just See Obama's Press Conf on IRAQ?

Bump----What's his plan that's going to take some time ? Anyone have a clue ?

He was asked directly what his plan was and he avoid it, suggesting he would not be pigeon holed into saying what is strategy is or will be.

Yeah, let us tell our opponents what we plan on doing...

A general plan of action fool-----not fucking detailed strategy. How many times did liberals whine about not having a fucking exit strategy ????

He was asked directly what his plan was and he avoid it, suggesting he would not be pigeon holed into saying what is strategy is or will be.

Yeah, let us tell our opponents what we plan on doing...

You mean like the whole fake timeline propaganda the far left used in the Bush years?

So it is acceptable now for the far left, but not then?

So why Is the far left NOT outraged at Obama's illegal airstrikes?

That's exactly right, darling. I DO have it down when it comes to the facts.

Again.....PBS. PBS. You know...that RW media outlet, PBS? Backs me completely up, darling.

Read and weep.

Do you think we've never seen you rightwing nuts try to rewrite history before?

Are you even aware that it was Bush who caused the disaster of the Iraq war?

I could run circles around you on anything to do with the Iraq War genius. I was there before the surge, during surge, and after the surge. I worked in every province of Iraq.

You on the other hand have probably never been outside this country. Have you even been to the Middle East?

I'm waiting....

Crickets.....

An anonymous poster claiming to have been in Iraq. What an internet cliche.

So what if you were? Lots of people who were in Iraq got it wrong.

How about a strategy of eradicating islamist terrorists.

How about eradicating the mentalities that produce all extremists, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and so on? We have such a tool, it's called......................, wait for it, .............................., Liberalism...

How about a strategy of eradicating islamist terrorists.

How about eradicating the mentalities that produce all extremists, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, and so on? We have such a tool, it's called......................, wait for it, .............................., Liberalism...

Sure that will work on everything except the worst kind of extremists. The extreme liberals.

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to the right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did not want our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Oh here we go again. I have to educate a slow learner again. I've only explained this about 10 times on various threads.

Obama followed the Bush Agreement?? Since when does any president have to follow a prior president's agreement they don't believe in???

You're showing such abject ignorance by that statement that I wonder if you're too far gone to try to inform.

Geeze, as I read the rest of your post, it's so egregiously uninformed that I think I'll just punt to the PBS documentary instead of trying to educate you.

Kiwiman, PBS is a media outlet that is known for NOT being right wing. Many of us describe it as left. No one thinks of it as right wing.

Last week they broadcast a documentary called "Losing Iraq." It UNEQUIVOCALLY describes that OBAMA LOST IRAQ. It goes into detail about what happened with the SOFA, the negotiations leading up to the SOFA, and what happened after the SOFA was passed.

I admit it's a complex subject but you don't get one thing right in your post.

I suggest you buy the DVD or see when they're airing it again.

Then I guess you'll accede to the validity of MSNBC's documentary on how the Bush administration blundered us into Iraq.

And once again the far left talking points and propaganda come out to protect Obama's illegal actions.

So you are saying Harry Reid would never allow it to come to a vote?

Does not have to, the president has something called the War powers Act until Congress gets through with vacation...

Obviously once again the far left does not understand what the War Powers Act was for, even though Obama has already violated this once already in Libya.

So the far left will not denounce Obama like they did Bush all because of a letter.

So are you outraged at Obama's illegal airstrikes in Iraq?

None whatsoever, Iraq ask us to help.. We are helping. I also supported Boosh and his wars..I also supported Reagan and his wars.. anything else?

Bush signed off on leaving Iraq. That's a fact. Obama followed the Bush agreement. One of the big hangups that led to the troop withdrawel was the Iraqi government wanted to the right of the Iraq's justice system to prosecute American troops for serious crimes. America's conservatives did not want our troops be subject to Iraqi arrests/trials/punishment. Iraq's Parliament voted with an overwhelming majority for legislation demanding all troops to leave according to the Bush-al-Maliki.
Also, prior to the invasion of Iraq, the Bush Administration was warned of the high possibility of a Shia-Sunni Civil War by two of his own intelligence agencies. One of the main reasons of the creation of ISIS was the al-Maliki's government minimizing Sunni involvement within Iraq's government.
Just a few facts to add to the conversation.

Oh here we go again. I have to educate a slow learner again. I've only explained this about 10 times on various threads.

Obama followed the Bush Agreement?? Since when does any president have to follow a prior president's agreement they don't believe in???

You're showing such abject ignorance by that statement that I wonder if you're too far gone to try to inform.

Geeze, as I read the rest of your post, it's so egregiously uninformed that I think I'll just punt to the PBS documentary instead of trying to educate you.

Kiwiman, PBS is a media outlet that is known for NOT being right wing. Many of us describe it as left. No one thinks of it as right wing.

Last week they broadcast a documentary called "Losing Iraq." It UNEQUIVOCALLY describes that OBAMA LOST IRAQ. It goes into detail about what happened with the SOFA, the negotiations leading up to the SOFA, and what happened after the SOFA was passed.

Then I guess you'll accede to the validity of MSNBC's documentary on how the Bush administration blundered us into Iraq.

Still no outrage from the far left over Obama's illegal airstrikes in Iraq.

How are they illegal?

"I think this is going to take some time"

What is going to take some time ? Does anyone have a clue or is this "thing" top secret and we just need to trust him ?

No clue, and that includes Obama. He doesn't know what to do.

The answer is simple, but the left wing won't like it. Forget the Iraqi government in Baghdad, and arm the Kurds, and any allies they have. Use airpower to provide support, and let them do the fighting, just like we did in Afghanistan.

The ISIS army is about 10,000 strong. About one division with a lot of territory to protect. With our air power for support, well armed Kurds can take them out. Then, let the Kurds set up an independent government over all the territory they take. Continue to provide them all the support they need.

Once ISIS is broken, work on getting the same deal for the Sunni's. These people have proven that they cannont live together peacefully.

You got to love how all these Obama haters come into a thread, attacking the president, while never themselves actually stating their own position on what policy to pursue in Iraq.

Very convenient.

How are they illegal?

The same way it was illegal in 2003 according to the far left rules..

Congress has not signed off on this even in a verbal format.
The UN has not approved of such actions
US and Iraq have no formal treaties that allow the US to use of US military force in the country.

Remember according to all the far left blog sites the Iraq government did not want the US there. Are you now saying that the far left blog sites were wrong?

You got to love how all these Obama haters come into a thread, attacking the president, while never themselves actually stating their own position on what policy to pursue in Iraq.

Very convenient.

The far left are the only ones that can hate and project that hate.

Yet they stay silent when their own does something they once were outraged by someone with an (R)..

Forum List

Back