WOW, Mueller's investigation has proven most effective and expeditious

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
upload_2018-5-20_8-17-39.png

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-20_8-16-8.png
    upload_2018-5-20_8-16-8.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 465
I think you dictionary is broke. An investigation that's been going on for over a year and leaks like a sieve is not expeditious.

I think you dictionary is broke. An investigation that's been going on for over a year is not expeditious.

Mueller's one year anniversary was three days ago.

Considering the number of indictments and guilty pleas it is VERY expeditious and incredibly efficient.

Deal with it ;-)

It is little wonder that Trump acolytes are bawling that the Mueller investigation must end (the, "or else," I'll leave up to them.).......An objective review of the efficacy of the investigation is rather amazing when compared to others in length and results.
View attachment 194474

As often stated, most special counsel investigation average almost 2 1/2 years. Mueller was appointed exactly a year ago, and regardless of previous inquiries before Mueller's appointment, the investigations were not coordinated..........One MUST wonder why there is so much dirt uncovered and still to uncover regarding the Trump campaign AND current administration.

Most likely, Trump himself will not be charged with any direct crime (the Constitution shields him and places his butt ABOVE the law until he is out of office).....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.
Correct.

And because Trump and his ‘administration’ is devoid of ethics, amoral, inept, ignorant of history, the law, and sound public policy, and is utterly corrupt the American people will vote this disaster of a presidency out of office come 2020.

I think you dictionary is broke. An investigation that's been going on for over a year is not expeditious.

Considering the number of indictments and guilty pleas it is VERY expeditious and incredibly efficient.

Deal with it ;-)
Yeah and any minute now Trump is gone right ?

Trump is slowing things up. If I were as innocent as Trump claims to be, I'd invite Mueller in for a quick sit-down.

View attachment 194474

Wake me when they uncover and prove something significant.

....HOWEVER, what the investigation yields is a Trump cadre without ethics, amoral to the core, inept and ignorant of history and as corrupt as the Grant administration proved to be.

And you needed a special investigation to discover that?

:coffee:

Deal with it ;-)

Trump is slowing things up. If I were as innocent as Trump claims to be, I'd invite Mueller in for a quick sit-down.

Yep Donald - "If you aren't guilty, then don't ACT guilty" -Trey Gowdy

Overall statistics
  • At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition
  • There were at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures
  • There were at least 51 communications -- meetings, phone calls, email exchanges and more.
  • This flies in the face of at least nine blanket denials from Trump world of any contacts with Russia
And every single one was DENIED initially - Why?
Shake a tree in the Trump forest and a Russian falls out.

Little wonder that Putin's Puppet and his adoring flock are panicking - BIGLY :)

I think you dictionary is broke. An investigation that's been going on for over a year and leaks like a sieve is not expeditious.

Impressive....you must be one of those very few (along with Hannity) that the Mueller team is "leaking" info. to.....Please share all the OTHER scandals you may have learned about......LOL

Nitwit.....In my O/P I clearly stated that Trump is "immune" while in office...However, during his remaining months he will hunker down in a "bunker-like" retreat in either the oval office or his golf course.

Wake me when they uncover and prove something significant.

Why "wake" you up???........You've been sleeping for the last couple of years...Stay that way; no one really gives a crap.

Last edited:

Indeed......Trump is bitching that he has been "spied upon"......Now, if he were as innocent as a new born lamb, he'd WELCOME the scrutiny.......Instead...................

Nitwit.....In my O/P I clearly stated that Trump is "immune" while in office...However, during his remaining months he will hunker down in a "bunker-like" retreat in either the oval office or his golf course.
Remaining months ? Its a few years before the Presidential election and I don't see any current democrat that can beat Trump unless you believe it will be hillary's time again, for the third time. Trumps not the kind of person to hunker down.

Mueller's methodology, thoroughness and taciturn investigation has proven to be the professional milepost for future investigations to emulate.......

The only "leaks" from Mueller's investigation have been when Trump underlings hurry past reporters from the courthouse steps after been indicted or offered a plea of guilt.

Forum List

Back