Wow, this is bad! Kamala Harris Gets Stuck on Repeat in Teleprompter Glitch

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
As I've been saying, this woman is an empty pantsuit, and she proves right here that when the script is taken away, she is the deer in the headlights. Yikes.

Vice President Kamala Harris found herself in an awkward situation during a rally in Michigan on Friday when an apparent teleprompter glitch caused her to repeat the same lines multiple times.

As I've been saying, this woman is an empty pantsuit, and she proves right here that when the script is taken away, she is the deer in the headlights. Yikes.

We will do it, because all you Democrat Voters are stupid as shit. 32, 32, 32, 32, 32, 32....

Bidenet.png<-------32

She is about to become the first female president in U.S history. This is the best woman America can produce and she is well deserving after sacrificing so much in her life to become the nominee. The world will judge American women based on this selection,

Putin and Xi await her.

She is about to become the first female president in U.S history. This is the best woman America can produce and she is well deserving after sacrificing so much in her life to become the nominee. The world will judge American women based on this selection,

Putin and Xi await her.

If she wins, she will be proof of just how far you can get if you have the privilege of being a woman of color. Put her brain in a white male, and you would have Dan Quale, a person that was elevated along the way, but once he was on his own, he quickly went down in flames. Kamalla of course is treated completely differently.

We've established -
The IQ is 79
The GPA was 2.64 at a DEI diploma factory
Career accomplishments - Sucking party boss cock
Failed the BAR exam
There are people who can't find a single case she actually prosecuted.... :laughing0301:

I think the "stuck on stupid" cycle, when the teleprompter malfunctions, is EXACTLY what should be expected from an idiot like that.

The 2nd-hand embarrassment from this illiterate shit missile is real....

Commiela is spending the closing days of her failed campaign on the View, Howard Stern, Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel. Nothing like a challenge.
I wonder how many times, Stern, the self-described "skinny jew witch" is going to call Kamel the N-word.

He built a cottage industry on the N-word, over decades... no time to get all sanctimonious skinny jew witch..... :laughing0301:

I wonder how many times, Stern, the self-described "skinny jew witch" is going to call Kamel the N-word.

He built a cottage industry on the N-word, over decades... no time to get all sanctimonious skinny jew witch..... :laughing0301:

If he were an outspoken Republican, this by itself would have ended his career.

I saw this the other night. It's stunning that there are people stupid enough to vote for Kamala.

Forum List

Back