WTC building 7

That doesn't look melted at all. It looks like hundreds of tons of debris might have fallen on it though.

odd, fema said it was melted, I recognize it as melted, even the mineral wool is melted, and then that funny looking crumbled cookie look is even more interesting.

btw: I am not about to try to convince anyone who lacks the necessary experience to recognize what they are looking at, I simply post the appropriate evidence.

Answer the question Yes or No? I believe that these attacks were not a Bush lead Conspiracy and the buildings were not rigged. What is your answer?

No, I believe Bush had an idea that something big was going to happen, but didn't know just what. I believe that only a few knew the complete plan but many played a role. Silverstein and his kids obviously knew not to go into work or go in late that day, he knew the buildings were coming down. So many coincidences , which I do believe in coincidences but not a whole lot of them. The war on terror needed an act of terrorism to begin.

Last edited:
the evidence says controled demolition

How did a demolition team rig the building to fall and no one saw them do it?

really simple, less than a minute each, little duct tape remote control detonators.

7 was empty all day

really simple, less than a minute each, little duct tape remote control detonators.

How big were the charges? How many did they need?
who knows ,they could well of had means and technology more advanced than the average demolition company..wireless detonation would be completely plausible as well ..it is just cost restrictive for demolition companies

who knows

Not the idiotic conspiracy morons.

wireless detonation would be completely plausible as well

I'm not interested in the imagainary detonators, I'm interested in the tonnage of the imaginary explosives.

So basically, you believe that the demolitions that were clearly used to bring down WTC 7 is "imaginary". :cuckoo:

Yet, you certainly believe the imaginary reason that was given, saying that fire was the reason why the tower collapsed. :cuckoo: :laugh:

:arrow: WTC 7 Now A Proven Case Of Controlled Demolition - PaulCraigRoberts.org

Last edited:
It contained offices of the IRS, Secret Service, and SEC, among others but best to research on your own.

What I find surprising is that so many people to this day do not know anything about WTC building 7. "Oh , there was another building?" they ask surprised.

It contained offices of the IRS, Secret Service, and SEC, among others but best to research on your own.

What I find surprising is that so many people to this day do not know anything about WTC building 7. "Oh , there was another building?" they ask surprised.

LOL "lots of people"------your social circle

Lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
  • Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back..
  • U.S. Military Officers for 9 11 Truth
"Twoofers" seem to develop a following among the gullible.

No, it hasn't. Has it ever occurred to you that the loons living on the fringes of a reality based worldview are the ones floating these goofy conspiracy theories.

7 was empty all day

who knows ,they could well of had means and technology more advanced than the average demolition company..wireless detonation would be completely plausible as well ..it is just cost restrictive for demolition companies

who knows

I'm not interested in the imagainary detonators, I'm interested in the tonnage of the imaginary explosives.

So basically, you believe that the demolitions that were clearly used to bring down WTC 7 is "imaginary". :cuckoo:

Yet, you certainly believe the imaginary reason that was given, saying that fire was the reason why the tower collapsed. :cuckoo: :laugh:

:arrow: WTC 7 Now A Pr

7 was empty all day

who knows

:arrow: [URL='http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2014/06/03/wtc-7-now-proven-case-controlled-demolition/']WTC 7 Now A Proven Case Of Controlled Demolition - PaulCraigRoberts.org

oven Case Of Controlled Demolition - PaulCraigRoberts.org[/URL]

so? what if it was?

7 was empty all day

who knows

Using Paul Craig Roberts as a source just shows you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.
Congrats! That isn't an easy thing to do.

7 was empty all day

who knows

Using Paul Craig Roberts as a source just shows you're an even bigger idiot than I first thought.
Congrats! That isn't an easy thing to do.
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
  1. 1.
    (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
    "vicious ad hominem attacks"

images.png

So we have the strawman of aliens invoked by the one debwunker in response to wireless detonation technology..and an ad hominem
attack on Paul Craig Roberts instead of the information he provided...and lastly we have a "so what if it was"..it seems clear to me the debwunkers have lost the debate in epic fashion

What was the motive for the all powerful conspiracy to secretly sabotage this building?
it's what they do?

none of the conspiracy makes any rational sense
Air France flight 358 didn't hit a steel building at 500 miles an hour. It didn't even burn the fuel in the wings, yet its aluminum skin melted to the ground. It simply went off the runway and caught fire. What melted the airliner was its contents, like seats, clothing and other combustibles including chemical oxygen generators. It's not unreasonable to conclude the airliner and contents didn't even need the contents of the building to melt. Yet the NIST replicated the fires by burning office furniture in a controlled experiment and found the ceiling temperature to reach 1,100 degrees C. (They say "Yeah but that's the ceiling" to which I say "Now imagine what the actual flame is.. Do you think it's cooler?") More than enough to melt aircraft aluminum as well. Unfortunately, they weren't charged with putting conspiracy theorists fears to rest so they didn't include a piece of aircraft aluminum in the test.

More evidence that normal fires without jet fuel added can reach over 1000 degrees C is an experiment conducted by One Stop Shop in Structural Fire Engineering, Professor Colin Bailey, University of Manchester.

Debunking 9 11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel
this is a weak attempt to explain molten metal seen in only one portion the building..does nothing to address the majority of molten metal evidence
molten metal evidence?

where? who has this evidence? Alex Jones?

What was the motive for the all powerful conspiracy to secretly sabotage this building?
it's what they do?

none of the conspiracy makes any rational sense
Air France flight 358 didn't hit a steel building at 500 miles an hour. It didn't even burn the fuel in the wings, yet its aluminum skin melted to the ground. It simply went off the runway and caught fire. What melted the airliner was its contents, like seats, clothing and other combustibles including chemical oxygen generators. It's not unreasonable to conclude the airliner and contents didn't even need the contents of the building to melt. Yet the NIST replicated the fires by burning office furniture in a controlled experiment and found the ceiling temperature to reach 1,100 degrees C. (They say "Yeah but that's the ceiling" to which I say "Now imagine what the actual flame is.. Do you think it's cooler?") More than enough to melt aircraft aluminum as well. Unfortunately, they weren't charged with putting conspiracy theorists fears to rest so they didn't include a piece of aircraft aluminum in the test.

More evidence that normal fires without jet fuel added can reach over 1000 degrees C is an experiment conducted by One Stop Shop in Structural Fire Engineering, Professor Colin Bailey, University of Manchester.

Debunking 9 11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Molten Steel
this is a weak attempt to explain molten metal seen in only one portion the building..does nothing to address the majority of molten metal evidence
molten metal evidence?

where? who has this evidence? Alex Jones?
the few metal samples are in the control of government..through FOA request much of the photographic evidence and eyewitness accounts are available to all..and despite the fact ..fema documented evidence of molten metal and multiple individuals involved with the event and its aftermath gave evidence of both explosions and molten steel...NIST bizarrely claims..no one reported molten steel and no evidence exist..just as NIST does with explosive calming none were heard none were recorded...and refusing to discuss it further

Last edited:
So we have the strawman of aliens invoked by the one debwunker in response to wireless detonation technology..and an ad hominem
attack on Paul Craig Roberts instead of the information he provided...and lastly we have a "so what if it was"..it seems clear to me the debwunkers have lost the debate in epic fashion
You twoofers never had a debate to begin with. Your goofy conspiracy theories are a laughable joke.

Forum List

Back