WTC building 7

I still haven't heard one of these dipshits supply a motive.

"I still haven't heard one of these dipshits supply a motive."

hey dumbass thats because its not about a conspiracy theory!
It is totally about a conspiracy theory. The entire purpose of threads such as this one is to cast doubt on the "gubment" version of events. That's typically done by you conspiracy theorists by posting YouTube videos of often unknown authorship with careless editing.

and you will go down in history as one of the great thinkers who do not know the difference between calling into doubt the gubmints version of the facts and a conspiracy. bravo!

Shadowy figures sneaking thru a burning building to plant demo charges.
The government is involved, or at least hiding that fact, and that's not a conspiracy?
Boy, you musta fell out the stupid tree and smacked your head on every branch.

yes I know you and your pals want to convert this thread into a conspiracy theory so you dont look like the fools that you are. Too late.
:udaman::thup:
thats why they keep playing dodgeball with post# 33 of mine.

Nothing up my sleeve, presto!

GAITHERSBURG, Maryland --
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) has released its long-awaited report on the collapse of World Trade 7

It did not collapse from explosives or from diesel fuel fires."

so you prove that they lied since they admitted that they never checked for explosives, just assumed they were not used.

that fits the definition of fucktard

So we have the strawman of aliens invoked by the one debwunker in response to wireless detonation technology..and an ad hominem
attack on Paul Craig Roberts instead of the information he provided...and lastly we have a "so what if it was"..it seems clear to me the debwunkers have lost the debate in epic fashion
You twoofers never had a debate to begin with. Your goofy conspiracy theories are a laughable joke.

It keeps them feeling relevant

:laugh2:

kinda like the LBJ killed JFK thing?
LBJ did not kill JFK, the CIA did.

Uh oh! Did you notice all involved have 3 letters? There are NO coincidences :eek:

SO TRUE-----THEM TROOOFERS have PROVEN their case again.
(special for Penelope------note----DA WORD 'JOO' has three letters
too. ))
Sex has three letters too. I suppose the con·spir·a·cist's terror of three letter words can reasonably be construed to show....

not going there

You twoofers never had a debate to begin with. Your goofy conspiracy theories are a laughable joke.

Uh oh! Did you notice all involved have 3 letters? There are NO coincidences :eek:

too. ))
Sex has three letters too. I suppose the con·spir·a·cist's terror of three letter words can reasonably be construed to show....

not going there
Sex has three letters too.

so does fuk-tard

may as well face it all your team has is a huge pile of bullshit.

too. ))

not going there

the FREUDIAN THREE "theory" is not relevant here...keep it to yourself----always-----and in privacy

So we have the strawman of aliens invoked by the one debwunker in response to wireless detonation technology..and an ad hominem
attack on Paul Craig Roberts instead of the information he provided...and lastly we have a "so what if it was"..it seems clear to me the debwunkers have lost the debate in epic fashion

you nutcases are the ones with a goofy conspiracy THEORY.

you all should get off the crack you been smoking with your warped logic that it dont matter what witnesses said many being firefighters experienced in explosives,how NIST was caught LYING,what expert pilots say,only because the CIA controlled media and your corrupt government instituions say you worship as gospel truth,if THEY tell you so,you acccept it hook,line,and sinker like the brainwashed zombies you all are.

none of you will even look at post#33 of mine.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

well to no surprise,the mods moved this to the conspiracy section where all the paid shills such as dawgshit troll at everyday so no chance of having a mature discussion on this anymore.

you nutcases worship this conspiracy THEORY even though NIST was caught lying on this.:rofl:

Idaho Observer The looniest of all 9 11 conspiracy theories
One of the wilder stories circulating about Sept 11 (and one that has attracted something of a cult following amongst conspiracy buffs) is that it was carried out by 19 fanatical Arab hijackers, masterminded by an evil genius named Osama bin Laden, with no apparent motivation other than that they “hate our freedoms.”

Never a group of people to be bothered by facts, the perpetrators of this cartoon fantasy have constructed an elaborately woven web of delusions and unsubstantiated hearsay in order to promote this garbage across the Internet and the media to the extent that a number of otherwise rational people have actually fallen under its spell.

Normally I don't even bother debunking this kind of junk, but the effect that this paranoid myth is beginning to have requires a little rational analysis, in order to consign it to the same rubbish bin as all such silly conspiracy theories.

These crackpots even contend that the extremist Bush regime was caught unawares by the attacks, had no hand in organizing them and actually would have stopped them if it had been able. Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks, the conspiracy theorists stick doggedly to a silly story about 19 Arab hijackers somehow managing to commandeer four planes simultaneously and fly them around U.S. airspace for nearly two hours, crashing them into important buildings, without the U.S. intelligence services having any idea that it was coming, and without the Air Force knowing

again better get off the crack you Bush dupes been smoking.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Blindly ignoring the stand down of the U.S. Air Force, the insider trading on airline stocks (linked to the CIA), the complicit behavior of Bush on the morning of the attacks, the controlled demolition of the WTC, the firing of a missile into the Pentagon and a host of other documented proofs that the Bush regime was behind the attacks

LOL! Amazed you can post with such a low IQ.

too. ))

not going there

the FREUDIAN THREE "theory" is not relevant here...keep it to yourself----always-----and in privacy

There you go, glad to see you understand my complaint about dabwunkers.

I still haven't heard one of these dipshits supply a motive.

It is totally about a conspiracy theory. The entire purpose of threads such as this one is to cast doubt on the "gubment" version of events. That's typically done by you conspiracy theorists by posting YouTube videos of often unknown authorship with careless editing.

and you will go down in history as one of the great thinkers who do not know the difference between calling into doubt the gubmints version of the facts and a conspiracy. bravo!

The government is involved, or at least hiding that fact, and that's not a conspiracy?

yes I know you and your pals want to convert this thread into a conspiracy theory so you dont look like the fools that you are. Too late.

So the conspiracy wasn't a conspiracy? LOL!

too. ))

not going there

My CIA handlers won't allow that

So the conspiracy wasn't a conspiracy? LOL!

You're obviously in their employ.And DON'T ask who they are!

:eek:

Yes you are correct,LBJ did not do it,the CIA did.:up:

Of course, and every single President since 1963 has helped cover that fact up

That WOULD be a correct statement had Carter never been elected so you are close.I give you credit for that much.:thup:

Since nov 22nd 1963,Carter has been the only halfway decent president we have had who WASNT evil who like JFK, also tried to do the right thing and serve the people instead of the bankers.

Carter like JFK, ALSO tried to get rid of the CIA in fact.

He got into office and immediately cleaned up the CIA by firing the evil CIA director George Bush who put Hitler into power and did have a huge hand in the JFK assassination."I would post the video on that but you wont watch it since the truth scares you as we both know."

He fired CIA director Bush who got appointed CIA director by that bastard ass kisser of Nixon's Gerald Ford.He did the right thing and fired Bushwacker and replaced him with his own appointment Stansfield Turner.

Turner immediately cleaned house and started to reform the CIA firing all covert action operaters.He got rid of covert operations.Under Carter,our country never started any unnessary wars as I know you are aware.:biggrin:

Carter when asked on a national radio broadcast by a caller if he believed the warren commission that oswald shot JFK,went on to to talk about it and then mysteriously,the broadcast got interrupted with static and they never heard the rest of the radio speech.

you being the COINCIDENCE THEORIST you are though of course will say that was just a mere coincidence of course even though it was so convienent for the government.:biggrin:

the radio setup man in charge of the broadcast has told researchers over the years that what the public did not hear when he tried to answer the question by the caller was that no he did NOT think oswald was the lone assassin and believed there was a conspiracy with multiple shooters.

carter in fact was in favor of the HSCA investigation in the 1970's who even THEY said there was a second shooter involved.:biggrin:

Soon as Carter was out of office,that corrupt bastard Reagan then fired Turner and replaced him with William Casey who then got the CIA back to their corrupt evil ways and got the covert operations going again.

Funny the ONE fairy good president we have had since JFK only got to serve one term just like JFK. another example of a good president who only got to serve one term.

These days every president is so corrupt the establishment makes sure to reward him with a second term as they did with Obama.

Bush sr was the exception.He was ready to step down though and give the reigns to his pal Clinton because he was the one REALLY running the country when Reagan was president.Reagan had alzhemiers so Bush was running the country at least by his second term since reagan had lost his mind by then.:biggrin:

The only reason carter got in was because the american people were fed up with the republican party and after watergate,lost faith in our government instituions so they neeed someone from the democrat party they could trust so they could have faith in the system again and carter fit the bill.

Oh and are you even aware there was an assassination attempt on carter as well and the suspect was someone ALSO named Oswald?:biggrin:

carter was trying to get rid of the CIA as well but since he only served one term.He did not have the time needed to do so though.

The only reason they did not kill carter as well was because he was on his way out.they made sure he did not get reelected by setting him up with that helicopter crash.the american people blamed it on carter when he had nothing to do with it.

all this is too complicated for your feeble mind to understand though.lol

Last edited:

too. ))

not going there

THE CIA DOES IT FOR YOU???

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
yes weakened steal will fail, but it the odds of it failing completely and in perfect free fall are none in a trillion.

too. ))

not going there

THE CIA DOES IT FOR YOU???
They deposit cash in my secret bank account(s). these accounts are so secert I still haven't found them, but...my handlers assure me that's only a tiny bureaucratic snafu

too. ))

not going there

you dont work for the government unlike others such as dawgshit/aka sayit,,gomer pyle ollie.Irosie,Hossfly and many others who have trolled this section everyday for years so i know YOU dont work for them.

You would be posting the propaganda of the governments everyday that reagan was such a great president IF you did.:biggrin:

No your just a brainwashed programmed sheep scared of the truth that we live in a banana republic and actually believe we elect these people and put them in office,someone who only sees what he WANTS to see,someone who is scared to think that our government murdered a president he liked let alone did 9/11 so you go into these two particular discussions only seeing what you WANT to see as we both know.

Last edited:
jet fuel can't melt steel beams

... but it can heat it enough to weaken it's structural integrity.

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength, which requires much less heat.

New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn said:
"I have never seen melted steel in a building fire,But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.
yes weakened steal will fail, but it the odds of it failing completely and in perfect free fall are none in a trillion.

that's STEEL (you did a Freudian slip)

Why are loons like you still furthering these silly conspiracy theories?
you can not support the NIST report just admit it

They are defending the indefensible.

When core columns fail due to over heating they look like this.

The wtc debris has not produced any yet.

But there are plenty of perfectly cut pieces.

Beautiful 3 side cut,

and we can only see 2 sides of the one in the lower right corner and upper right corner.

These people dont seem to know the difference between forensic examination of a building and a conspiracy though I am sure they want to convert it to one to dodge the necessity of producing hard evidence in support of the nonsensical fire theory.
nobody questions why they got rid of all the steel so quickly without a true investigation? it was a terrorist attack and plane crash site and they swept it under the rug asap got rid of all structural steel evidence asap. building fell at free fall speed straight down and these morons still think it was structural fire failure? lol what a bunch of cowardly dolts that can't admit they've been sold into ww3 over oil wars and haliburton profits etc.. can you imagine we let those starting the war to profit so heavily over it and we just sat and watched? wow....... american the land of the cowardly naves

Forum List

Back