WTC building 7

doesnt change the fact that rosie cant describe what an implosion looks like.

I described the dynamics of implostion beautifully and poetically----
------the force vector is "SQUISH-IN"

squish in is not a force vector OMG this is over the op screwball shit. Posing is not your strong suit.

squish is not the vector -----IN is the vector. the direction of the force that caused
things to SQUISH. The squish action breaks stuff up so it falls down------so now
you understand. Want to do basic tools? lever, screw, pulley??????

oh the 'IN' vector

before you try tools find a brain.

I don't do real tools-----I do theory. I am one of five offspring-----
four boys and me. Whenever I wanted to USE a tool as a kid---
my dad said "not for you" It's not my fault-----I can work out any diagram
of electrical circuits ------but cannot put two wires together. "IN" is the direction
of the force-----inward means toward the center of the building----squish in---break
up and PLOP DOWN (by virtue of gravity------like the apple on newton's head)

In a diagram ------a jagged sawtooth line------is R which is 'resistance'

wow thats pretty good. Here is my toy, you want to show me you know your shit? Tell me what would happen if you removed r4 from the circuit.

mytoy1.png

mytoy2_1.png

this oughta be good for a laugh, hell I will give you 2 points if you can tell me what it is and 2 points if you can identify any of the circuits in it. LMAO

Last edited:

squish in is not a force vector OMG this is over the op screwball shit. Posing is not your strong suit.

squish is not the vector -----IN is the vector. the direction of the force that caused
things to SQUISH. The squish action breaks stuff up so it falls down------so now

oh the 'IN' vector

of electrical circuits ------but cannot put two wires together. "IN" is the direction
of the force-----inward means toward the center of the building----squish in---break

wow thats pretty good. Here is my toy, you want to show me you know your shit? Tell me what would happen if you removed r4 from the circuit.

mytoy.gif

this oughta be good for a laugh, hell I will give you 2 points if you can tell me what it is and 2 points if you can identify any of the circuits in it. LMAO

I cannot even SEE the damned thing

You're getting hysterical, sweety. But, I have to admit that it is comedy gold watching your hysteria infect the other, more excitable, conspiracy theorists.

cool as a cucumber in fall.

So you agree with NIST that engineers should be deprived of the information how fire caused the collapse of wtc 7, and therefore cannot insure it never happens again.

You agree with that right?
Pretty frantic, actually. You loons buy into these wacky conspiracy theories because they appeal to your fears and paranoia.

no----because they are ROMANTIC and POETIC------a big giant
plan by a superforce

this is where your aliens with mega energy come down from mars and energize the wtc with massive squish vectators?

thats pretty much the strawman argument that agents rosie,dawgshit,hollie and others resort to in defeat all the time everyday.

great post.:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its always hilarious when posers get going not only do they not understand the terminology neither are they able to understand the concepts.

where did the building go up to the moon and aliens did it?

Thats why you have a problem. If there was no design flaw then wtc7 could not have collapsed.
lol! what a truly fucking stupid statement building collapse all the time for reasons have jack shit to do with design flaws..
it's you who has a problem with reality among lot of other things

So you cant tell us about any steel framed buildings that completely collapsed, just smoking more of your same dog shit reefers eh?
yes, but there is no point . they would be false comparisons as the conditions of their collapse's would have to exactly match those of wtc7.
they don't .

really?

tell us why they would have to be exactly the same lol

was wondering,was that addressed to me or Dawgshit? I dont follow what that shill dawgshit says so I have no idea on the discussion you are having with him naturally so I assume it was for him?

dawgshit of course because we all know he is tooting again

Speaking of dawgshit how you doing on those fake videos?

yeh if you really want to see them come out in hordes get into an engineering discussion. there is always some poser who claims to be an expert only to prove they dont know shit as you are saying.

notice dawes is the video expert now, and that explosion that shows up above the wing on one fake and below on the other fake proves to even the most uninitiated how tarded these posers are.

Sorry eots, cant resist showing everyone what a bunch of god damned fools these posers are:

OOPSIE!

some seriously fucked up cgi eh.... LMAO

Keep digging! :dig:

oh the 'IN' vector

mytoy1.png

mytoy2_1.png

hey I know this shit a little bit back when. that looks like an atmospheric pressure switch used on bombs to set them off at certain heights or a high tech toaster oven. lol

is that your best excuse for not watching it
btw I'm in the film biz and no cgi or camera tricks were used.
but you go ahead and be a fucking coward and not watch it ,,

Just because you wank on cam doesnt mean you know anything about film or cgi :blahblah:
false I know just about every thing about it you on the other hand think that by fucking with the contrast buttons on your tv makes you an expert..
still laughing about that one.

Sorry eots, cant resist showing everyone what a bunch of god damned fools these posers are:

OOPSIE!

well this is WT7 the discussion is but these agent trolls are so gullible its safe to take it the bank they believe that pro wrestling is real as well.:biggrin:

they wont get off the crack they been smoking cause i dont think they know what the words HOLLYWOOD and SPECIAL EFFECTS mean.:biggrin:

they should have a discussion with steven speilberg sometime,he would give them a first class education on the fake planes and the twin towers.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Woo. Are you still here trying to sell your Joooos-did-it silliness to idiots like 9/11HandJob and KooKoo?
:lmao:

Who woke suckit up? This is about wtc 7 not who did it.

typical of Dawgshit troll as always,change the subject and evade facts.:lmao:
reality check hand job sayit and I are not the same person better check your meds.

oh the 'IN' vector

mytoy1.png

mytoy2_1.png

wo you posted a schematic and it has fuck all to do with this thread . my guess is you can't even read it.

So you agree with NIST that engineers should be deprived of the information how fire caused the collapse of wtc 7, and therefore cannot insure it never happens again.

Pretty frantic, actually. You loons buy into these wacky conspiracy theories because they appeal to your fears and paranoia.

plan by a superforce

this is where your aliens with mega energy come down from mars and energize the wtc with massive squish vectators?

thats pretty much the strawman argument that agents rosie,dawgshit,hollie and others resort to in defeat all the time everyday.

great post.:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol::laugh::laugh::laugh:

its always hilarious when posers get going not only do they not understand the terminology neither are they able to understand the concepts.
yes that is funny and you're a master at it..

yeh if you really want to see them come out in hordes get into an engineering discussion. there is always some poser who claims to be an expert only to prove they dont know shit as you are saying.

notice dawes is the video expert now, and that explosion that shows up above the wing on one fake and below on the other fake proves to even the most uninitiated how tarded these posers are.

OOPSIE!

repeating yourself is a sign of mental illness.

oh the 'IN' vector

mytoy1.png

mytoy2_1.png

hey I know this shit a little bit back when. that looks like an atmospheric pressure switch used on bombs to set them off at certain heights or a high tech toaster oven. lol
sure you do .....

OOPSIE!

Pretty weak stuff for you rabid conspiracy theorists.

plan by a superforce

What's hilarious is when you loons launch yourselves into these saliva-drooling tirades.

The black helicopters are still circling.

Forum List

Back