WTC building 7

From the NIST final report:

"Blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7. NIST concluded that blast events could not have occurred, and found no evidence whose exlanation required invocation of a blast event. Blast from the smallest charge capable of failing a critical column (i.e., Column 79) would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile if unobstructed by surrounding buildings (such as along Greenwich Street and West Broadway). This sound level is comparable to a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert. The sound from such a blast in an urban setting would have been reflected and channeled down streets with minimum attenuation. However, the soundtracks from videos being recorded at the time of the collapse did not contain any sound as intense as would have accompanied such a blast"

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

The thing that the Inside Job theorists can't explain is how and why.

We are just supposed to believe that a demolition team came into the buildings and rigged it to fall without anyone every knowing about it or seeing it done. Then we are supposed to believe that everyone on the demolition team has maintained complete silence on it.

I'm sorry, the official version is way more believable.
ya who cares about the physics or molten metal..if it seems to hard to pull off..it must be the impossible NIST collapse story..lol

Except that the physics is fine. The only people who don't know that are the people who believe the CTs
CTs? you mean top engineers and scientist many who worked in areas of high national security...you are in denial

Erk Erginer, MSc ME, PhD Metallurgy – Retired Manufacturing Engineer. Research and Development in Explosive Forming of Steel Pre-forms. Design and production of castings and forgings in industry. Prior to retirement, served in Production Plant Management.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "I am convinced beyond any shadow of doubt that: 1. NORAD could not have been rendered worthless by anyone or any organization but persons in or close to the U.S. government. 2. No passenger plane hit the Pentagon. 3. The two towers could not have come down in near-free fall speed if explosives were not scientifically planted and distributed throughout the structures and sequentially exploded through computer control. Explosions occurred ahead of the advancing debris so that the near-free fall speed can be achieved. 4. The 9/11 wars and war on terror were pre-planned and executed according to these plans." http://www.ae911truth.org

Erk Erginer, MSc ME, PhD Metallurgy – Retired Manufacturing Engineer. Research and Development in Explosive Forming of Steel Pre-forms. Design and production of castings and forgings in industry. Prior to retirement, served in Production Plant Management.
  • Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition: "I am convinced beyond any shadow of doubt that: 1. NORAD could not have been rendered worthless by anyone or any organization but persons in or close to the U.S. government. 2. No passenger plane hit the Pentagon. 3. The two towers could not have come down in near-free fall speed if explosives were not scientifically planted and distributed throughout the structures and sequentially exploded through computer control. Explosions occurred ahead of the advancing debris so that the near-free fall speed can be achieved. 4. The 9/11 wars and war on terror were pre-planned and executed according to these plans." http://www.ae911truth.org

Like I said, no one but people who believe the CTs.

you believe a conspiracy theory and you believe over the laws of physics..

From the NIST final report:

"Blast events did not play a role in the collapse of WTC 7. NIST concluded that blast events could not have occurred, and found no evidence whose exlanation required invocation of a blast event. Blast from the smallest charge capable of failing a critical column (i.e., Column 79) would have resulted in a sound level of 130 dB to 140 dB at a distance of at least half a mile if unobstructed by surrounding buildings (such as along Greenwich Street and West Broadway). This sound level is comparable to a gunshot blast, standing next to a jet plane engine, and more than 10 times louder than being in front of the speakers at a rock concert. The sound from such a blast in an urban setting would have been reflected and channeled down streets with minimum attenuation. However, the soundtracks from videos being recorded at the time of the collapse did not contain any sound as intense as would have accompanied such a blast"

http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

So, am I understanding that you both want to cite the NIST as an authoritative source, and then want to say they got it wrong?

There was no violation of any of the laws of physics. You DO understand that the NIST had engineers and physicists on the investigation team right?

So tell us what YOU think happened?

There was no violation of any of the laws of physics. You DO understand that the NIST had engineers and physicists on the investigation team right?

So tell us what YOU think happened?
Yes this man clearly does not understand basic physics..

David L. Griscom, PhD
– Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Fulbright-García Robles Fellow at Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México in Mexico City (1997). Visiting professorships of research at the Universities of Paris and Saint-Etienne, France, and Tokyo Institute of Technology (2000 - 2003). Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award sponsored by the Journal of Non-Crystalline Solids, the 1995 Otto Schott Award offered by the Carl-Zeiss-Stiftung (Germany), a 1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.

OR THIS GUY..HE IS A .... CT YUK YUK

Terry Morrone, PhD
– Professor Emeritus of Physics, Adelphi University. Author of several scientific papers on the physics of plasma. Researcher and innovator in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and holder of 17 patents in the field.

• Essay Proof That The Thermal and Gravitational Energy Available Were Insufficient To Melt Steel In The Twin Towers And 7 World Trade Center On 9/11 4/2007:
    "In this communication I shall show that only explosives could have produced the large amounts of molten steel found at the site of the World Trade Center (WTC) in the days following 9/11. There is universal agreement by scientists in and out of government that the temperatures reached in the fires were much lower than the melting point of steel. Steel could have only have melted (assuming no explosives were used) if it gained additional energy in falling. I shall show that this gravitational energy is insufficient to cause melting.

Again from the final report:

"Floor 13 collapsed onto the floors below, causing a cascade of floor failures down to Floor 5. The floor failures left Column 79 laterally unsupported and it buckled, which was quickly followed by the buckling of Columns 80 and 81. The buckling of Column 79 was the initiating event that led to the collapse of WTC 7"

It is just common sense that when you have these concrete slabs collapsing on one another, that is going to make some noise. And these occurred before the rest of the structure came down.

Terry Morrone, PhD
– Professor Emeritus of Physics, Adelphi University. Author of several scientific papers on the physics of plasma. Researcher and innovator in Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and holder of 17 patents in the field.

• Essay Proof That The Thermal and Gravitational Energy Available Were Insufficient To Melt Steel In The Twin Towers And 7 World Trade Center On 9/11 4/2007:
    "In this communication I shall show that only explosives could have produced the large amounts of molten steel found at the site of the World Trade Center (WTC) in the days following 9/11. There is universal agreement by scientists in and out of government that the temperatures reached in the fires were much lower than the melting point of steel. Steel could have only have melted (assuming no explosives were used) if it gained additional energy in falling. I shall show that this gravitational energy is insufficient to cause melting.

So, where is this melted steel?

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
  • Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned. They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Terry Morrone, PhD

excavating.jpg
swisscheese.jpg

Terry Morrone, PhD

View attachment 40137 View attachment 40138

melting is necessary for corrosion?

Terry Morrone, PhD

View attachment 40137 View attachment 40138

melting is necessary for corrosion?
FEMA
severely eroded regions as exemplified in the metallurgical mount shown in Figure C-3. Evidence of a severe high temperature corrosion attack on the steel, including oxidation and sulfidation with subsequent intragranular melting, was readily visible in the near-surface microstructure. A liquid eutectic mixture containing primarily iron, oxygen, and sulfur formed during this hot corrosion attack on the steel. This sulfur-rich liquid penetrated preferentially down grain boundaries of the steel, severely weakening the beam and making it susceptible to erosion. The eutectic temperature for this mixture strongly suggests that the temperatures in this region of the steel beam approached 1,000 °C (1,800 °F), which is substantially lower than would be expected for melting this steel.
Appendix C Limited Metallurgical Examination

Forum List

Back