Yay I love new forums!

May 17, 2010
Nassau County, NY
Hi guys, nice to make your acquaintance. I'm 24 years old, currently live in a suburb of NYC (though I was born and raised in Manhattan), and am pretty much a message board fanatic. I'm of W.I. descent, I am a huge beer fan, I'm a vegetarian but I work in at chain restaurant popular for its wings among other things (not going to say the name less I get fired:tongue:). Hope to have a blast here!

Hi guys, nice to make your acquaintance. I'm 24 years old, currently live in a suburb of NYC (though I was born and raised in Manhattan), and am pretty much a message board fanatic. I'm of W.I. descent, I am a huge beer fan, I'm a vegetarian but I work in at chain restaurant popular for its wings among other things (not going to say the name less I get fired:tongue:). Hope to have a blast here!

Hi Candie! I'm a vegetarian too, used to work in a chain restaurant, and live in Indy!

I like vodka.

Welcome! :beer:

Hi Candie! I'm a vegetarian too, used to work in a chain restaurant, and live in Indy!

I like vodka.

Welcome! :beer:
Vodka is made from potatoes. Vegetarian, indeed!

:welcome: n(.)(.)bie!

*Welcome* candiedkisses!

Hello and welcome candiedkisses. This is only my 2nd day on USMB and so far it is pretty cool.

Oh dear. A nice person has joined us.

Welcome, candiedkisses85, but beware...some of the denizens here are not as nice as you seem to be.

GARSAH.gif

Oh dear. A nice person has joined us.

Welcome, candiedkisses85, but beware...some of the denizens here are not as nice as you seem to be.

GARSAH.gif

You rang?

She is the groundskeeper at the octopuss'es garden, responsible for the shade kelp.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9uo98lORhw&feature=related"]In the swim[/ame]

Forum List

Back