Yea, Yea, Yea... I've written this before BUT evidently some of you still don't comprehend the affect of these two acts..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
As of today..

The Cost of the Border Crisis: $150.7 Billion and Counting​

We are allowing the flow of drugs, we are allowing the flow of criminals into the country. I’m from Lancaster County, 2000 miles from the border. We have hundreds of fentanyl deaths in our region. It’s a real problem that we have in every single city, every single area of the country really has been affected by the Biden Administration’s policy on the border.”

Opposition to illegal immigration is not opposition to legal immigration. In fact, the people I find who are the angriest about illegal immigration are the legal immigrants who have played by the rules, waited patiently in line, and are now watching millions of illegal migrants cut in line in front of them.

Bidens2actsinillegals.png

As of today..

We are allowing the flow of drugs, we are allowing the flow of criminals into the country. I’m from Lancaster County, 2000 miles from the border. We have hundreds of fentanyl deaths in our region. It’s a real problem that we have in every single city, every single area of the country really has been affected by the Biden Administration’s policy on the border.”

Opposition to illegal immigration is not opposition to legal immigration. In fact, the people I find who are the angriest about illegal immigration are the legal immigrants who have played by the rules, waited patiently in line, and are now watching millions of illegal migrants cut in line in front of them.

View attachment 1017265
Democrat voters have lost all their shit when it comes to ‘immigration’, somehow they firmly believe that immigration is not to benefit Americans, immigration is to benefit the immigrant and cost Americans...that’s how it’s supposed to be now. Opposition to this Twilight Zone position is RACIST…of course.

Democrat voters have lost all their shit when it comes to ‘immigration’, somehow they firmly believe that immigration is not to benefit Americans, immigration is to benefit the immigrant and cost Americans...that’s how it’s supposed to be now. Opposition to this Twilight Zone position is RACIST…of course.
Almost all Americans have NO problem with immigrants that become LEGAL citizens...like my relatives have done!
But I firmly believe that this photo is the #1 reason for stopping the wall and encouraging "surge to the border"...

lillegalswearingbiden.png

Look at this cbp.gov chart and consider the type of illegals coming in under this administration…
I agree!
I took that same link and created this spread sheet from that web page.
867% Increase in CONVICTIONS of criminal noncitizens under Biden of homicide and manslaughter cases.
82% increase in convictions of criminal noncitizens in Sexual offenses under Biden... the lowest increase!

bordercrimes.png

I agree!
I took that same link and created this spread sheet from that web page.
867% Increase in CONVICTIONS of criminal noncitizens under Biden of homicide and manslaughter cases.
82% increase in convictions of criminal noncitizens in Sexual offenses under Biden... the lowest increase!

View attachment 1017312
That’s crisis level. But I don’t see any news headlines about it.

As of today..

View attachment 1017265

Ok, so you've covered the cost for one week. Now expose the ENTIRE cost.

Forum List

Back