Year of the whores

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
I don't know how this happened, but I think we need to make this an official thing, it sounds like a lot more fun than the year of the horse.

YearOfThe.jpg

WHORE: A woman who would be prosecuted for charging a fee for that which she would legally give her husband and even countless others for free.

It doesn't make sense to me, but then I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Be that is it may be (damn, that is sooo old fashioned), whores have by far the most demanded, the most natural, the most satisfying product on the market today.

Ladies and gentlemen, let me put it this way: To every man, the most important thing in life is pussy. When men cannot or will not acquire said precious commodity through conventional methods (seduction, dating, marriage, etc.) the only options are self-gratification or prostitution.

As a staunch conservative, I believe in the principles of the free market system.

Hiv aids and std's,shame and guilt a high price to pay!!!

So the woman who sells it once or twice a week is more likely to spread HIV and AIDS than the woman who gives it away just as often or more?

As far as I know, HIV, AIDS and STDs do not respond to a profit motive.

Or are you suggesting that only whores engage in promiscuous or casual sex? That may have been true a half century or so ago, but today many woman are far less inhibited than you might think.

If you are against prostitution for health reasons you must be equally opposed to all casual sex. Are you?

Just a rhetorical question so don't bother to respond. I am done with this thread.

Hiv aids and std's,shame and guilt a high price to pay!!!

So the woman who sells it once or twice a week is more likely to spread HIV and AIDS than the woman who gives it away just as often or more?

As far as I know, HIV, AIDS and STDs do not respond to a profit motive.

Or are you suggesting that only whores engage in promiscuous or casual sex? That may have been true a half century or so ago, but today many woman are far less inhibited than you might think.

If you are against prostitution for health reasons you must be equally opposed to all casual sex. Are you?

Just a rhetorical question so don't bother to respond. I am done with this thread.

oh hes just still pissed that his god left him behind.

Forum List

Back