Yes, EV's are better for the environment that ICE's

EV enthusiasts don't tell us how we would power tens-of-millions of vehicles. And charging stations? How long to charge, the wait, and tens-of-millions on the road. Next step, some can only drive on even-numbered days, some only on odd-numbered days.

And the mining of all the rare earth minerals used in EVs is very dirty.

Just look at cobalt mining in the Congo.

For fuck sake report after report comes out with them saying child labor is being exploited using them to mine cobalt

For fuck sake report after report comes out with them saying child labor is being exploited using them to mine cobalt
It's not like leftists give a shit about brown kids.

As long as they stay on the porch they're good. But if you get off of the porch and think for yourself, wham!

And they keep taking it. Look at Biden and his remark earlier in 2021 that blacks don't know how to get on the internet and this week that black entrepreneurs don't know how to get accountants or lawyers.

It's not like leftists give a shit about brown kids.

As long as they stay on the porch they're good. But if you get off of the porch and think for yourself, wham!

And they keep taking it. Look at Biden and his remark earlier in 2021 that blacks don't know how to get on the internet and this week that black entrepreneurs don't know how to get accountants or lawyers.
The core tenets of the Democratic Party are based on raw, naked racism.

Considering that somewhere between 60% and 80% of USA grid electricity is generated by fossil fuels I think you are incorrect. Also there are the huge environmental problems caused by lithium open pit mining and rare Earth mining as well as child labor and slave labor involved in that mining I think you are sadly misinformed.

Forum List

Back