Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

Americans are struggling dealing with the massive inflation prices of basics. That’s a true statement.

Biden/Harris spent an extra 5.5 trillion printing money to be the warhawks they are in Ukraine.

Until you can prove everyone has gotten 20-39% raises, you’re full of it

Things may have caught up, but there is a huge hole to get out of for many.

Otherwise, polling would not show people so upset with the current state of things (financially speaking).

So, that is your pretext for claiming that " 3/4 of the struggling public that they are wrong, and their tightening budgets don’t actually exist!"

Please provide a link to your Pew Poll if it exists.

Global inflation is undeniable. That inflation has been slowed considerably in the U.S. is true. That income has risen is true.

Americans acknowledge the reality:
September 20, 2024
Going into November’s election, neither Kamala Harris nor Trump has a decisive edge with the public on the economy, turning an issue that was once a clear strength for Trump into the equivalent of a political jump ball.
About 4 in 10 registered voters say Republican Trump would do a better job handling the economy, while a similar number say that about the Democratic vice president, according to a new poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research. About 1 in 10 voters don’t trust either candidate, and a similar share has equal faith in them.
That has nothing to do with the big lie you are telling in the OP.

Was there a president in office that would not have vetoed it the last time? Harrsis most certainly wouldn't.

Biden had control of congress for 2 years. Why did he not do it?

In other words, your wife would take a big paycut.

We will both be retired before it could become the law of the land

Why would Trump destroy Democracy this time if he didn't last time?

Did I say he would?

You don't like the data cited in the linked article.

I'm not surprised.
I read the article and I put it in context.

The data does not support the article title.

And you've done nothing to dispute the counter argument.

I get that you somehow think that because someone says something on the internet, you have to believe it (if it fits your narrative).

Sorry to tell you this...........

Oh, and did I mention that Biden/Harris are on track for a 2.8 trillion dollar deficit in 2024 (you know in this booming economy) ?

That will put us close to 36. And with projected deficits, we'll be at 40 by the end of 2026.

That's being better off ????

Stupid.

Things may have caught up, but there is a huge hole to get out of for many.

Otherwise, polling would not show people so upset with the current state of things (financially speaking).
Well, our OP has stated that you (as in all) are better off than 4 years ago.

Pretty much everyone I know would say that’s not true

Well, our OP has stated that you (as in all) are better off than 4 years ago.

Pretty much everyone I know would say that’s not true

You might now be in a postion to get there. Over time.

But in the last 4 years, many have dug deep holes. They are now paying off all they borrowed just to survive.

If anything turns down (which it could), they will be screwed.

Paycheck to paycheck families increased by 6% in 2023 alone.

His OP is bullSchmid

And my dog just Schmidded on the floor.

Biden had control of congress for 2 years. Why did he not do it?

I wasn't aware that Biden said he wanted to eliminate private insurance. I know Harris did say that 4 years ago.

We will both be retired before it could become the law of the land

In other words, you don't care because you don't think it would affect you. It actually would affect you a great deal if you're retired and older in need of more healthcare yourself.

I wasn't aware that Biden said he wanted to eliminate private insurance. I know Harris did say that 4 years ago.

I thought they were twins and exactly like each other.

I cannot keep up with all the changes.

In other words, you don't care because you don't think it would affect you. It actually would affect you a great deal if you're retired and older in need of more healthcare yourself.

I do not plan to be living in the US when that happens.

Yet, you do not give him any blame for the inflation that followed.

No more or less so than the 100+% tariffs Trump wants to throw on so many products.

Not at all, I know that not everyone has done as well as we have.

And it is not just her wages that went up, between 2020 and 2023 my income increased by more than 25%.
If you ever talk to some of your Prog voters who are not doing as well as you, if it comes to it, they will come to you and take what is yours. A lot of people will go where they can get what they do not have. It is good you have foundation for yourself. We have a growing percentage of people who do not have much of a foundation or it is rickety. The middle class is shrinking into working poor and poor. Prog politicians love that.

Forum List

Back