Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

Americans are struggling dealing with the massive inflation prices of basics. That’s a true statement.

Biden/Harris spent an extra 5.5 trillion printing money to be the warhawks they are in Ukraine.

Until you can prove everyone has gotten 20-39% raises, you’re full of it
You don't understand economics, either. The reason was that Trump could not handle the inflation of his mishandled covid policies.

Tell us WHY you are struggling?

Gas was LOW for 2 reasons.
1). Obama had them low, trumps term keep them the same, then COVID hit.
2). Gas prices lowered to under $2 for a short time, strictly because of Supply and Demand.

Geez, it's NOT that hard.

So, let me get this right.

If prices dropped under Trump because of Covid, they don't count in favor of Trump because of Covid and S&D and all that shit.

But if unemployment went up under Trump because of Covid, it DOES count against Trump's jobs numbers.

Amirite? Only bad news counts if it's about Trump?

If prices dropped under Trump because of Covid, they don't count in favor of Trump because of Covid and S&D and all that shit.

But if unemployment went up under Trump because of Covid, it DOES count against Trump's jobs numbers.

If you are Dem, then yes you are correct.

But since you are a MAGA cult member, It only counts for Trump if it is good news and nothing ever bad was his fault in the least.

I thought they were twins and exactly like each other.

Harris is everything bad about Biden plus some. Hope that clears it up for you.

I do not plan to be living in the US when that happens.

So you are ok with screwing it up for everyone else as long as you think it will benefit you in the short term. Spoken like a true Democrat. The thing is, unless you are planning on leaving in the next 8-10 years, Democratic policies will negativity affect you too. Maybe you just don't recognize how bad they really are.

Yes, Yes on BOTH parts.

1). Gas went down to under $2 in 2020, for a short time.....Because of COVID.

2). Unemployment was low, then went UP drastically .........Because of COVID.

This is NOT a difficult understanding.
I have NEVER denied either, and have ALWAYS said true to 1) and 2)

Gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up!

So you are ok with screwing it up for everyone else as long as you think it will benefit you in the short term. Spoken like a true Democrat. The thing is, unless you are planning on leaving in the next 8-10 years, Democratic policies will negativity affect you too. Maybe you just don't recognize how bad they really are.

4 years and 9 months is the plan.

I am not a Dem, I dislike Harris as much as I do Trump.

What I recognize is how bad the duopoly is, sadly 150 million of my fellow voters do not. they think there is a "good" side to.

There is no positive outcome for the US in this election. Even with Biden dropping out we are still choosing between being shot or being stabbed.

The presidential race clearly remains a contest either Trump or Harris can win, CBS News' latest polling finds.

But with interest rates and gas prices coming down, the number of voters saying the economy is good has ticked up. That, along with a debate voters say was net positive for her, has helped Harris a bit.

The vice president has now moved to the slightest of edges across the battleground states (it was 50-50 last month), and she is now up 4 points nationally over] Trump.

Politics News: Political parties, election news, policies, and news from the Biden administration from CBS News

Harris shows some gains and economic views brighten a bit — CBS News poll

The [URL='https://www.cbsnews.com/feature/election-2024/']2024 presidential race clearly remains a contest either Trump or Kamala Harris can win, CBS News' latest polling finds.

But with interest rates and gas prices coming down, the number of voters saying the economy is good has ticked up. That, along with a debate voters say was net positive for her, has helped Harris a bit.

The vice president has now moved to the slightest of edges across the battleground states (it was 50-50 last month), and she is now up 4 points nationally over] Trump.

What a cluster of a response

What a cluster of a response
My sympathies regarding your living in TrumpWorld. The geezer whines about a very scary place, indeed!

Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 7.34.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 7.46.18 AM.png

this is old, and has gotten worse>>>

take that 1% out of the economic math, and tell me you're 'doing better' in '24.......

~S~

Attachments

• 1727095604301.jpeg
    1727095604301.jpeg
    2 KB · Views: 0
Global inflation has taken its toll on many nations. The U.S. is faring better than most.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, prices had begun to rise before Trump was booted from office:

From 2019 to 2020, consumer prices for all items rose 1.4 percent. Over that period, food prices increased 3.9 percent, a larger percentage increase than the 12-month increase of 1.8 percent in 2019. Food at home prices increased 3.9 percent in 2020, the largest over-the-year increase since 2011.
1.4%?

Thanks for proving what thread fail this clusterfuck is, Schitlips.

1.4%?

Thanks for proving what thread fail this clusterfuck is, Schitlips.
If you swallow the geezer's dystopian confections, Mr Gloop, all must appear quite bleak to you. The geezer's vision of an America in which pets are eaten and babies murdered with impunity betokens an increasing derangement.

Screen Shot 2024-09-23 at 9.50.59 AM.png

Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin

Traveling in the world
Of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation

If you swallow the geezer's dystopian confections, Mr Gloop, all must appear quite bleak to you. The geezer's vision of an America in which pets are eaten and babies murdered with impunity betokens an increasing derangement.

View attachment 1016675
Come with me and you'll be
In a world of pure imagination
Take a look and you'll see
Into your imagination

We'll begin with a spin

Traveling in the world
Of my creation
What we'll see
Will defy explanation
1.4%, Schitlips.

No, you were refuted. Stop gaslighting.

He will be 82 when he leaves office if elected, too old.

His monthly death total for covid was three times that of Biden.,

Obama has nothing to do with Trump's 14.8% rate almost four years after Obama left office.

Trump is going to lose.
I refuted all your stupid junk,

The verterinarians in Tampa are going out of business. With all the super high gas prices, food, rents & mortage rates, nobody has any money left, to pay for them.

There is no such thing as "Trump's 14.8% rate". That came from the Democrat pandemic. Trump's rates were all very low.

No such thing as Trumps monthly death toll. That came from the Democrat pandemic. It is THEIR death toll.

Forum List

Back