Yes, you are better off now than you were then.

unless of course your wage increase were beating inflation the whole time.

Try getting a real job with real wages, then you will not need to whine so much
And what about the tens of millions of Americans who are disabled and/or elderly, who DON'T HAVE wages ? What are they ? Chopped liver ? Don't count ?

I refuted all your stupid junk,

The verterinarians in Tampa are going out of business. With all the super high gas prices, food, rents & mortage rates, nobody has any money left, to pay for them.

There is no such thing as "Trump's 14.8% rate". That came from the Democrat pandemic. Trump's rates were all very low.

No such thing as Trumps monthly death toll. That came from the Democrat pandemic. It is THEIR death toll.
Now, you are straight lying. UE was at 14.8, Trump deaths were three times higher monthly.,

And now Kamala will beat him, without as much effort as thought,

Now, you are straight lying. UE was at 14.8, Trump deaths were three times higher monthly.,

And now Kamala will beat him, without as much effort as thought,
I agreed that UE was 14.8, but that was from the pandemic, which was caused by and maintained by Democrats. Can you read ?

I also refuted your silly Covid deaths blather.
  • Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that Trump did. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
  • Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships sent to New York & LA.
  • the stimulus checks,
  • The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
  • federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
  • fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
And after June 2020, the number of Covid deaths is unknown, due to comorbidities, in conjunction with the CARES Act, as even the CDC has acknowledged.
I posted that years ago. :rolleyes:

unless of course your wage increase were beating inflation the whole time.

Try getting a real job with real wages, then you will not need to whine so much

I have a “real” job as does my wife. We are both white collar professions. Our wages have not kept up with inflation over Biden’s term. Sure, we can pay our bills, but we had considerably more money to spend/save prior to Biden. For example, my insurance just his past year went up about 20% with no changes and no claims. I can only imagine the effect this would have on families with low incomes.

You admitted that UE was 14.8.
You admitted that Biden's covid death was 1/3d the monthly total of Trump.
I didnt "admit" it, I stated it. YOU admitted it.

I did not say Biden's covid death was 1/3d the monthly total of Trump. I educated you about the CARES Act & the commorbidities, and Trump's HUGE SUCCESS against Covid.
Can you read ?

I have a “real” job as does my wife. We are both white collar professions. Our wages have not kept up with inflation over Biden’s term. Sure, we can pay our bills, but we had considerably more money to spend/save prior to Biden. For example, my insurance just his past year went up about 20% with no changes and no claims. I can only imagine the effect this would have on families with low incomes.
And the effect it has on small businesses which depend on consumers having money to spend - which now they don't,

So what you are saying is that America is better off despite everything being 20% more expensive, along with 20 million or so illegals that have crossed the border

Understood. Just don't expect sane Americans to agree.

Thanks for playing.
Post pandemic inflation has been high all over the world for the past two years. You can't blame it on any American politicians.
What you can "blame" on Biden & Harris though is the fact that post pandemic inflation in the U.S. has been much lower than what most other countries have had to deal with, and now it is lessening. This is the direct result of successful policy.
If Trump gets in office he wants to impose tarriffs on imported goods which is a recipe for disaster.
You MAGAts want to whine about high prices now just wait and see what Trump's disastrous policies do the economy.

And everyone knows there haven't been 20 million illegals that have come over the border. That's just bullshit MAGAt propaganda.

I didnt "admit" it, I stated it. YOU admitted it.

I did not say Biden's covid death was 1/3d the monthly total of Trump. I educated you about the CARES Act & the commorbidities, and Trump's HUGE SUCCESS against Covid.
Can you read ?
You showed you did not know any of the above. Be quiet, read, and educate yourself

1727216733874.png

Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

Nonsense. Most working people are worse off due to inflation, layoffs, and shortages in stores. ALL thanks to Harris administration.

Most working Americans are better off now than they were when the reign of Trumpery ended with a dismal 34% public approval.

According to my organization’s analysis, working-class Americans’ wages, adjusted for inflation, have just edged higher than they were on Election Day, 2020. The average working-class American can now answer “Yes” to the question, “Are you better off now than you were under Trump?”

Screenshot_20240924-163816.jpg

People don't think so.

Nonsense. Most working people are worse off due to inflation, layoffs, and shortages in stores. ALL thanks to Harris administration.
How, specifically, did Harris regulate global inflation (now considerably slower in the U.S.) and global supply chains?

Again, please be specific, and cite reputable sources.

Unemployment in the U.S remains far lower than when the geezer was booted in 2020, and incomes are increasing.

The rate of unemployment is currently 4.3%; it had risen to 6.7% by November of 2020.

The empirical data contributes to the geezer's final public approval of 34%, even lower than the President's current 41%.

Forum List

Back