Yessssssssss!!!!!!!

How, exactly, do they plan on enforcing said ban?

When was the last time you saw anyone smoking in a restaurant or retail store or anywhere where smoking is banned either by the store owner, or municipal/state laws?

So you actually think someone with a CHL is going to walk into target with his/hers weapon drawn?:lol:

Didn't we just have a thread on some idiots doing exactly that? Except they were carrying AR-15s. THIS kind of policy is what comes from people doing exactly what those guys did. But then again maybe that was their point.

Why is it that the puddles who wet their pants at the sight if a gun, call people who carry pussies? I'm not a psychologist but there has to be something wrong with these people.

One very good reason for taking a gun anywhere is because it frightens you idiots so much. That's pretty fucking entertaining right there.

Given that most people who carry weapons are not trained to use them like police or military, i.e. in a sudden confrontation involving a shooter in a public place, then you're damn right I'm scared. I had a gun accidentally pointed in my face when I was a teenager. One of my brother's had a gun go off a la Dick Cheney style on a hunting trip.

Most people are not very bright, and most people who think they need a gun to buy groceries are REALLY stupid.

Like these cops?

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire | Fox News

All nine people wounded during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were struck by bullets fired by the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

The veteran patrolmen who opened fire on the suit-wearing gunman, Jeffrey Johnson, had only an instant to react when he whirled and pointed a .45-caliber pistol as they approached him from behind on a busy sidewalk.

Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times. Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.

Thanks for supporting my argument.

If cops can't get it right after extensive training, then it's a given that someone with no more training than a paper target 100 feet away is NOT prepared to handle a gun in a violent situation.

Really? I bet they enforce their policies for theft and call the police when they catch a shoplifter, hmmmm? Ya' think, BedPan?

Now if you want to read about publicity stunts, go to the Hobby Lobby thread about their full time employee wage increase.

Hey dumbfuck, I carry everywhere I go. Unless target puts up
Metal detectors or searches all it's customers, the can't know I'm carrying. Christ you are an idiot!

I guess you haven't noticed that most retail operations have detectors around the doors where their customers pass through? Been around a long time now but perhaps the general store in your holler up there in the hills hasn't installed one yet.

Those are theft prevention detectors, that search for the tag on items, not real metal detectors.......

Given that most people who carry weapons are not trained to use them like police or military, i.e. in a sudden confrontation involving a shooter in a public place, then you're damn right I'm scared. I had a gun accidentally pointed in my face when I was a teenager. One of my brother's had a gun go off a la Dick Cheney style on a hunting trip.

Most people are not very bright, and most people who think they need a gun to buy groceries are REALLY stupid.

Like these cops?

NYPD: 9 shooting bystander victims hit by police gunfire | Fox News

All nine people wounded during a dramatic confrontation between police and a gunman outside the Empire State Building were struck by bullets fired by the two officers, police said Saturday, citing ballistics evidence.

The veteran patrolmen who opened fire on the suit-wearing gunman, Jeffrey Johnson, had only an instant to react when he whirled and pointed a .45-caliber pistol as they approached him from behind on a busy sidewalk.

Officer Craig Matthews shot seven times. Officer Robert Sinishtaj fired nine times, police said. Neither had ever fired their weapons before on a patrol.

Thanks for supporting my argument.

If cops can't get it right after extensive training, then it's a given that someone with no more training than a paper target 100 feet away is NOT prepared to handle a gun in a violent situation.

Most CCW holders actually practice shooting MORE than your average police officer does.

90% of a police officer's training isn't in firearms usage.

Why are pussies in Target with their guns, anyway? That's like sitting in Chili's. What's with all of these proud freedom-lovin' patriots wanting to take their guns where the guns won't make any difference?

American gun owners, take your guns to the NSA headquarters, the Pentagon, the CIA headquarters, One World Trade Center, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House, or just shut up about defending freedom.

Why is it that the puddles who wet their pants at the sight if a gun, call people who carry pussies? I'm not a psychologist but there has to be something wrong with these people.

One very good reason for taking a gun anywhere is because it frightens you idiots so much. That's pretty fucking entertaining right there.

Be scared all you want to, just don't be a hypocrite and call other people pussies because you are afraid.

I agree that anyone who thinks they need a gun to buy groceries is stupid.

Last edited:
When was the last time you saw anyone smoking in a restaurant or retail store or anywhere where smoking is banned either by the store owner, or municipal/state laws?

So you actually think someone with a CHL is going to walk into target with his/hers weapon drawn?:lol:

Didn't we just have a thread on some idiots doing exactly that? Except they were carrying AR-15s. THIS kind of policy is what comes from people doing exactly what those guys did. But then again maybe that was their point.

Not drawn, but not concealed either. Target is stopping idiots like this. These assholes are doing nothing but trying to attract attention. Period, the end. And also compensate for some very short penises, as well.

target-1-630.jpg

10455457_10203494961847466_1094695947696330607_n.jpg

Last edited:
People with CC permits and people that legally open carry will stay out of Target because they obey the law. Now that Target is known to be a gun free zone, Target becomes a "Target" for some lunatic to shoot the place up in a mass shooting. Since he expects to did in the end anyway, he will not be concerned about following the law.

You are a liberal, therefor you aren't too bright so let me try to help you:

I stated that it was a publicity stunt, no where did I state that the privately owned company shouldn't be allowed to do it. Understand?
I understood perfectly. We were discussing Enforcement and I suggested that they hoped you would act like an adult, which you won't, but you want others to respect the rights of Anti-Gay Marriage people and go elsewhere. Now all of a sudden you and your gun are supposed to be welcome everywhere? Why not just go elsewhere eh?

Wtf are you talking about? Do you even know? You are so far out in left field I don't even know how to guide you back to the real world.

I think, in your screwed up head, you are trying to imply that I'm inconsistent on the issue of the rights of privately owned companies. As I already tried to tell you, I am not, nor am I suggesting that any company can't do what it wants to. Gays can and should be able to patronize any store they want to and the owners should be able to refuse to serve them if they so choose. Target, or any company should have the right to refuse to allow people to carry guns in their stores if they want to as well.

Now, pay attention to this part:

It's a publicity stunt and they know it because they really can't enforce it. Do you understand now? If not, I can't help you further.
I understood you the first time. Why can't you understand that they want you to follow their rules, stunt or not? They would appreciate you not bringing guns into their stores. If you actually respected Private Property, that's exactly what you would do but you won't because you don't, and that is my point.

A friend of mine couldn't wait for the discussion turned to anything that would allow him to exhibit his latest gun. He carries everywhere and I always ask why? Apparently it has something to do with mass murderers and how he is ready to stop it if needed. He said in all his years he said he has never needed it but that maybe because he had his gun. I said, no, I am older and I have never had the need and I never had to carry. He mentioned a time he intimidated a person just by revealing it, which I thought was illegal but he said the cops told him no. Matter of fact he said they were passing out CC permits very easily, seems they want everyone to carry.

Really? I bet they enforce their policies for theft and call the police when they catch a shoplifter, hmmmm? Ya' think, BedPan?

Now if you want to read about publicity stunts, go to the Hobby Lobby thread about their full time employee wage increase.

Metal detectors or searches all it's customers, the can't know I'm carrying. Christ you are an idiot!

I guess you haven't noticed that most retail operations have detectors around the doors where their customers pass through? Been around a long time now but perhaps the general store in your holler up there in the hills hasn't installed one yet.

Lol, you are a one man gaffe machine. It's amazing to me how you could be that stupid and still be able to use a computer.

Not drawn, but not concealed either. Target is stopping idiots like this. These assholes are doing nothing but trying to attract attention. Period, the end. And also compensate for some very short penises, as well.

target-1-630.jpg

10455457_10203494961847466_1094695947696330607_n.jpg
I can't find a version of LOSER big enough to actually describe these total morons. What a bunch of gun-loving tiny dicks without enough maturity to not be worthless little bitches...

I understood you the first time. Why can't you understand that they want you to follow their rules, stunt or not? They would appreciate you not bringing guns into their stores. If you actually respected Private Property, that's exactly what you would do but you won't because you don't, and that is my point.

Idiot - there are speed limit signs all over the nation. How's that working out?
How's the "no gun zone" working out in Detroit, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Los Angeles?
Not too good eh?
Good.
Now, shut the fuck up.

Those are theft prevention detectors, that search for the tag on items, not real metal detectors.......

That's what they say, anyway. But I suspect these systems are far more sophisticated than that.

When you think about how much stores have to pay in commercial liability insurance and what it costs just for someone just to fall down in an aisle, claim negligence by the store and file a law suit?

Target isn't being benevolent or caring for its customers. They've simply been informed by their insurance carrier of the cost involved if any of these assault rifle idiots accidentally loses control of his gun for ANY reason inside their stores.

He's not too bright is he. I just point at him and laugh. He isn't capable of learning.

Forum List

Back