Yessssssssss!!!!!!!

Just curious, If you have a concealed carry permit and walk into a Target, how will they know?

They won't

Neither do any other establishment that post "no weapons allowed" signs.

These have been around for years.

I disregard these and carry undisturbed.

Target: Don't Bring Guns Into Our Stores

Posted: 07/02/2014 9:29 am EDT

Target announced Wednesday it is adopting a no-guns policy. Customers in localities where guns are allowed will be subject to the chain's new policy.

"Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create," Target's interim CEO John Mulligan said in a statement. Read the full statement below.

The leadership team has been weighing a complex issue, and I want to be sure everyone understands our thoughts and ultimate decision.
As you’ve likely seen in the media, there has been a debate about whether guests in communities that permit “open carry” should be allowed to bring firearms into Target stores. Our approach has always been to follow local laws, and of course, we will continue to do so. But starting today we will also respectfully request that guests not bring firearms to Target – even in communities where it is permitted by law.
We’ve listened carefully to the nuances of this debate and respect the protected rights of everyone involved. In return, we are asking for help in fulfilling our goal to create an atmosphere that is safe and inviting for our guests and team members.
This is a complicated issue, but it boils down to a simple belief: Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create.

So will target now provide armed guards and check stations at entryways to take over the mantle of protection that they are denying law abiding citizens?

Also, this isn't really enforceable as long as you concealed carry.

Once again corporate america goes for the illusion of safety as opposed to actual safety.

Wow, what kind of a violent ghetto do you live in that would require armed guards at a big box store?

How, exactly, do they plan on enforcing said ban?

Jesus. So LMAO.

No way can they enforce it unless they search every shopper coming into the store.

WOW Sure doesn't take much to put a lefty into a happy coma. Of course anyone with half a brain would figure out its unenforcable. Guess there aint to many half brains in Ol Teabrains world.

Once again LMAO.

Keep laughing, and so glad you're easily entertained. Let's get rid of theft laws too since so many people still steal.

Posted: 07/02/2014 9:29 am EDT

Target announced Wednesday it is adopting a no-guns policy. Customers in localities where guns are allowed will be subject to the chain's new policy.

"Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create," Target's interim CEO John Mulligan said in a statement. Read the full statement below.

The leadership team has been weighing a complex issue, and I want to be sure everyone understands our thoughts and ultimate decision.
As you’ve likely seen in the media, there has been a debate about whether guests in communities that permit “open carry” should be allowed to bring firearms into Target stores. Our approach has always been to follow local laws, and of course, we will continue to do so. But starting today we will also respectfully request that guests not bring firearms to Target – even in communities where it is permitted by law.
We’ve listened carefully to the nuances of this debate and respect the protected rights of everyone involved. In return, we are asking for help in fulfilling our goal to create an atmosphere that is safe and inviting for our guests and team members.
This is a complicated issue, but it boils down to a simple belief: Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create.

So will target now provide armed guards and check stations at entryways to take over the mantle of protection that they are denying law abiding citizens?

Also, this isn't really enforceable as long as you concealed carry.

Once again corporate america goes for the illusion of safety as opposed to actual safety.

Wow, what kind of a violent ghetto do you live in that would require armed guards at a big box store?

You are missing the point. Not surprising.

I will no longer shop at Target.. I wouldn't feel safe.

But where will you buy your Depends?

Look folks - the majority of Americans want more gun regulations. More and more civilized companies will realize this and join the enlightened.

Awww look.. the nasty liberal as per form comes sliming in to the thread with his usual personal insults.. Gaping hole disease?

NO MORE TARGET!!

What about your gaping hole?

Well, I can now add another store to my list of places to undertake a mass shooting.... ironically it's already called "TARGET" and its logo is very apropriate.

Yesssssssssssss I'm sure the criminal element will obey that.

Let me explain this to you and I'll type really slow so you can understand: someone carrying a gun may enter the store with a firearm partially or semi-partially exposed. Prior to Target's rule, the soccer mom on aisle 5 who saw that or perhaps someone who had a heavy coat on and it's 90 degrees outside, can now go to the manager or cashier and report him.

Before she could do nothing but HOPE the guy is just looking for baby formula and had no ill intent.

And given that all these big box stores have cameras EVERYWHERE, the monitors for these CCTV systems can now alert security if they see someone flash a gun while in the store and avoid a potential disaster, whereas before they would have to wait for that person to start shooting.

It's THEIR rules and their right. Just like they have always been able to stop and check someone for possible shoplifting.

Last edited:
Thank you for that worthless spam. I eagerly await your next attempt at debate...

Speed limits work very well where I am in New Jersey. New Jersey state police are very intimidating.

Is Warrior aware of the decline in drunk driving incidents since new legislation was passed about 30 years ago? Didn't think so.

"""Since NHTSA began recording alcohol-related statistics in 1982, drunk driving fatalities have decreased 51% from 21,113 in 1982. Since the inception of The Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility and our national efforts to fight drunk driving, drunk driving fatalities have declined 35% from 15,827 in 1991. (Source: NHTSA/FARS, 2013)""

Drunk Driving Deaths - National Statistics | Foundation for Advancing Alcohol Responsibility

It takes awhile before new laws begin to turn numbers and statistics, but it can happen. Don't even TRY to light a cigarette inside anywhere in CA or NY, or NJ.

And yet, it is somehow un-American to expect gun owners to take responsibility for their fetish.

Who isn't taking responsibility? Do you understand the meanings of the words you use?

I respect private property, but only to a certain extent.
When society and our laws do the same thing, don't bitch then. True respect for Private Property means that you and your gun would stay the hell away from their property. Keep that in the mind the next time your private property isn't getting respected by someone who thinks as you do...

Not a problem, but I would suggest that anyone intending on invading my private property, do so with extreme caution.

I can't find a version of LOSER big enough to actually describe these total morons. What a bunch of gun-loving tiny dicks without enough maturity to not be worthless little bitches...

You liberals really obsess about penises, why is that?
The guys with the "penis" obsession are the losers carrying Big Guns in a retail store. If that isn't Hey Kids, Look at My Big Dick! I don't know what is.

No, the penis obsessed are the ones who can't stop talking about penises.

Forum List

Back