Yet another incident showing trump to be unfit.

"Thier job is to intrepid the law."

Sorry, your post is too incoherent to be understood.

Well now you know better to read them next time.

I can't help spelling words wrong I have a reading problem.

And if you can't understand what I meant...I don't know what to say.

I'll go fix it.

To all moderators the below PIC is to show the hypocrisy of LIBs as I see them.
agenda fossil fuels.jpg

Last edited:
/---/ You want unfit? I'll show you unfit.
Think about this way. Imagine if Biden consorted with people (Parnas and Fruman) who had ties to the Ukrainian mafia. Imagine if he sent his personal attorney (along with Parnas and Fruman) to Ukraine in order to fabricate damning info on his future election opponent. Imagine if he was in contact with said attorney (Giuliani) to check on the progress in Ukraine. Imagine if he acted on the false accusations of a criminal (Parnas) and removed an ambassador loyal to the US. Imagine if he lied about knowing said criminal. Imagine if he made a call to the leader of a foreign country and tried to extort him in to providing election help by illegally withholding aid to that country.

Yet you want to dismiss all of it. Incredible.

trump having the power to remove Yovanovitch does not remove the stain of corruption surrounding the act.
ahhaha there was nothing corrupt about a President removing someone they don't like. They are free to have people they want working for them

ahhaha there was nothing corrupt about a President removing someone they don't like. They are free to have people they want working for them
I have already conceded the point trump had the power to remove Yovanovitch. Saying there was nothing corrupt about it flatly ignores all the facts surrounding her firing.

I have already conceded the point trump had the power to remove Yovanovitch. Saying there was nothing corrupt about it flatly ignores all the facts surrounding her firing.
what fact around it was corrupt???? He didn't want her there, she was undermining the administration.

Why does he have to keep her there???

there was nothing unethical or corrupt about Saudi Wealth Fund investing with the firm that Jared works for
It was both corrupt and unethical for Jared to use an undeserved position in government to foster a personal relationship for financial gain with the man who ordered Jamal Khashoggi's assassination.

Last edited:
It was both corrupt and unethical for Jared to use an undeserved position in government to foster a personal relationship with the man who ordered Jamal Khashoggi's assassination for Jared's financial gain.

hahaha now the Saudi's murdered someone for Jared's fin gain??? hahaha I guess when you false narrative blows up in your face, just double down on a even weirder conspiracy theory and lie

hahaha now the Saudi's murdered someone for Jared's fin gain??? hahaha I guess when you false narrative blows up in your face, just double down on a even weirder conspiracy theory and lie
We need an accounting of what happened to the billions Jared got from SA and what they expected. I’d like to see HIS laptop.

#FREEHUNTER

to foster a personal relationship with the man who ordered Jamal Khashoggi's assassination for Jared's financial gain.

yeah you did.
It was poorly worded. Here's what I meant...It was both corrupt and unethical for Jared to use an undeserved position in government to foster a personal relationship for financial gain with the man who ordered Jamal Khashoggi's assassination.

It was poorly worded. Here's what I meant...It was both corrupt and unethical for Jared to use an undeserved position in government to foster a personal relationship for financial gain with the man who ordered Jamal Khashoggi's assassination.
why was it undeserving? sounds like he did a good job if he was able to develop personal relationships with foreign leaders that were interested in investing in peace in the Middle East.

Do you ever read?! :rolleyes-41:

#VOTEHARRIS
I do....why can't you answer my question? why do you need an accounting of how Saudi Arabia is doing with their investment return?

I am far more concerned with what our Govt does with our money then what they do with their money

why was it undeserving? sounds like he did a good job if he was able to develop personal relationships with foreign leaders that were interested in investing in peace in the Middle East.
Undeserving because the sole reason he had the position in government was his father-in-law was the prez. But that isn't what the thread is about.

A sitting Ukrainian lawmaker who helped Rudy Giuliani smear Joe Biden during the 2020 US presidential campaign has been jailed on suspicion of treason, Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigation announced Tuesday, in a statement accusing him of carrying out a Russian disinformation operation.

The statement did not name the lawmaker, but a source with the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) confirmed it was investigating Member of Parliament Oleksandr Dubinsky on suspicion of treason. The statement said the lawmaker “carried out information-subversive activities in favor of the Russian Federation” intended to destabilize and discredit Ukraine.

The SBU has also implicated two former Ukrainian officials in the pro-Russia scheme: ex-lawmaker Andrii Derkach and former prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk, who coordinated closely with Giuliani and other allies of former President Donald Trump to peddle false information about Biden and his family’s dealings in Ukraine during the 2020 campaign.

Forum List

Back