Yet another incident showing trump to be unfit.

We need an accounting of what happened to the billions Jared got from SA and what they expected. I’d like to see HIS laptop.

#FREEHUNTER
Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.

A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

Undeserving because the sole reason he had the position in government was his father-in-law was the prez. But that isn't what the thread is about.

A sitting Ukrainian lawmaker who helped Rudy Giuliani smear Joe Biden during the 2020 US presidential campaign has been jailed on suspicion of treason, Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigation announced Tuesday, in a statement accusing him of carrying out a Russian disinformation operation.

The statement did not name the lawmaker, but a source with the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) confirmed it was investigating Member of Parliament Oleksandr Dubinsky on suspicion of treason. The statement said the lawmaker “carried out information-subversive activities in favor of the Russian Federation” intended to destabilize and discredit Ukraine.

The SBU has also implicated two former Ukrainian officials in the pro-Russia scheme: ex-lawmaker Andrii Derkach and former prosecutor Kostiantyn Kulyk, who coordinated closely with Giuliani and other allies of former President Donald Trump to peddle false information about Biden and his family’s dealings in Ukraine during the 2020 campaign.

So what? The sole reason Harris got the nomination was because she was part of the xiden ticket and the party didn’t want to lose all the campaign donations…

And I am not sure of your second point…so what? What false information? We know now most of it was true and hunter was in fact convicted of not reporting that income

Six months after leaving the White House, Jared Kushner secured a $2 billion investment from a fund led by the Saudi crown prince, a close ally during the Trump administration, despite objections from the fund’s advisers about the merits of the deal.

A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

Inexperience? It’s lead by leading well respected fin advisors

Do your homework

Inexperience?
Yes. That was the assessment of the Saudis.

The former US ambassador to Ukraine has told lawmakers she was sacked over "unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives".
Marie Yovanovitch said she was "incredulous" at being dismissed by President Donald Trump in May.
Her testimony is part of an impeachment inquiry against the US president.
The Democratic probe is looking into whether Mr Trump improperly pressured Ukraine to investigate his political rival Joe Biden.
It was sparked by a whistleblower complaint about a July phone call between the Republican president and his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.

I know why you are trying to derail the thread.

Yes. That was the assessment of the Saudis.

The former US ambassador to Ukraine has told lawmakers she was sacked over "unfounded and false claims by people with clearly questionable motives".
Marie Yovanovitch said she was "incredulous" at being dismissed by President Donald Trump in May.
Her testimony is part of an impeachment inquiry against the US president.
The Democratic probe is looking into whether Mr Trump improperly pressured Ukraine to investigate his political rival Joe Biden.
It was sparked by a whistleblower complaint about a July phone call between the Republican president and his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelensky.

I know why you are trying to derail the thread.
No it wasn’t, maybe some, but others disagreed because they did their homework and used the firm to handle some of their investments…some hardliners didn’t like it, much like demafasict, because the fund invest in economic development between Israeli and Arab companies…with the idea of fostering peace and economic development in the region.

No it wasn’t, maybe some, but others disagreed because they did their homework and used the firm to handle some of their investments…some hardliners didn’t like it, much like demafasict, because the fund invest in economic development between Israeli and Arab companies…with the idea of fostering peace and economic development in the region.
The decision to dismiss her several months earlier reportedly followed the US president's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other conservatives arguing she was biased against the president.
Democrats believe she was ousted, in part, because she insisted that requests from Mr Giuliani to Ukrainian officials for an investigation into Mr Biden should be relayed through official channels, the BBC's Gary O'Donoghue in Washington says.

The decision to dismiss her several months earlier reportedly followed the US president's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and other conservatives arguing she was biased against the president.
Democrats believe she was ousted, in part, because she insisted that requests from Mr Giuliani to Ukrainian officials for an investigation into Mr Biden should be relayed through official channels, the BBC's Gary O'Donoghue in Washington says.

Why is it corrupt to fire someone that is bias against the president?!!

That's not the reason she was fired since she wasn't biased. No one in the admin would explain to her why she was recalled because...............

IOW, she was interfering in trump's plan to smear Biden.

She was fired because she had a bias against Putin.

#ANOTHERSMARTWOMAN
I do....why can't you answer my question? why do you need an accounting of how Saudi Arabia is doing with their investment return?

I am far more concerned with what our Govt does with our money then what they do with their money
I still haven’t received a satisfactory answer to why you support a criminal. :cool-45:

#VOTEHARRIS

She was fired because she had a bias against Putin.

#ANOTHERSMARTWOMAN

I still haven’t received a satisfactory answer to why you support a criminal. :cool-45:

#VOTEHARRIS
1) haha no
2) I don’t, I was happy you all finally overthrew xiden, it’s just I expected you all to replace him with someone with a brain

/——/ I card about what Trump
actually said, not some TDS Trump hater thinks he said.
Horseshit. You had a hissy fit over the word "appears", when it was just colloquially referring to a recording of Trump.

This is your sissy way of avoiding the material.

Maybe just don't log in at all, if it's too much for your delicate sensibilities.

Forum List

Back