Yet Another Israeli achievement.

A great honor for Israel.

That's great, Mike but do you have a list of Balestinian achievements?
Beats me as to why the Pali supporters don't seem to want the world to know of Palestinian achievements & contributions to the world. Sure is tough one to figure huh?

A great honor for Israel.

Some of their advancements in suicide vest technology have been truly stunning.

....and I shouldn't even have to mention all their many contributions to the art form of honor killing, either.

No but I wonder why no Pali supporter hasn't started a thread on Palestinian contributions to the world. Gosh, what can the reason be?

Maybe the Zionists need to consider all of the Palestinian contributions to mankind before 1948.

Ezekiel 21:25
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

Ezekiel 21:32

I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.

32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.
I cannot remember who the Lord was talking about-?
can you? :)-

Forum List

Back